Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders (17198 Views)

32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by DropsMic(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cool
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by MyExpression(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why...?

To what end?

They might as well start parading every convict.

Sex offender is now more heinous than every other crime ba?

This is just to shame the family.

We can't dissociate ourselves from our family members but we shouldn't be dragged into it by a wrongfully thought-out policy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Segzydaniels(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
sad
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Labadi69: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wilson500 I am waiting for your picture angry
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Walz001: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
These is what we have been saying
Many more of these at least we know the family that got involved we know their names and faces ... we can be careful with whoever the family which will give the parents of other kids growing up sense of reasoning to nuture their kids the right way

We need more exposure of their name and family name and hometown too

Thanks to Lagos for the good work

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
See what five minutes of a fruitless exercise has caused the son of man..........
Cheeeeeiiiii life imprisonment for doing what
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Using vaseline or patronizing commercial sex workers is better than involving yourself in rape.

All rapists under the sun must die a terrible death. Amen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by almsofgold: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Legendoo: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is supposed to be at the federal level .
Wherever you go , your sex offender details should be available.

Black people are too short sighted, doing things in micro ways.

Anyways still good.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Sterope(f): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
And their pictures please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chidimma okeke should be there. Anybody that kills because of sex is not only a murderer but a sex offender
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by eldajoh(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very good and commendable ��.. shame the animals
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Horus(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by anonimi: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
johnfarida2011:
People shouldn't involve their emotions there's nothing bad in what the justice department is doing, it's done in country like the US and most western nations, before anyone decides to misbehave and not control their d##k they'll have a rethink

Are 20 million people cities in the US and most western nations, lacking metro/subway/underground/light rail like Lagos?
Or they don't have water in every building, or all children in government schools with adequate teachers?
Are these things not basic compared to the sex offender menace

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by anonimi: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Chidimma okeke should be there. Anybody that kills because of sex is not only a murderer but a sex offender

Has she been convicted like the two in the OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
This is really commendable. It's long overdue. Death to all sex offenders. Potential criminals will now have a rethink.

lipsrsealed
As in eeh, the news just sweet my bele
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Sleekfingers: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

That's good.......
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by SmartyPants(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Commendable but I would say that there is no point publishing the details of those in life sentences. This should be focused on those who are to be released into society so that others can beware of them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by erico2k2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by MYHUBBY: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have been thinking what led many into rape even the married men but I can't get the answer

I've politely told a lady to wear back her pant immediately I ask her to get it off just because I lost interest, I've turned down many free veejay because I lost interest. so I'm curious what's driving some men crazy because of vagina

Vagina is the most cheapest among these generation of ladies, cheaper than derica of rice, so why rape? men need to get back their senses back, how do you feel when a lady cry instead of moaning?

this is nonsense
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Ladycewhy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
For the people yarning dust would you be comfortable having a rape convict as your neighbor in the same compound especially with your children? undecided.

Imagine your neighbor who has been nice to your kids popping up on this list undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by descarado: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
After publishing their names, what next?

Those inlishing are the biggest culprits. Hope their names will be included. Military officials including policemen. Awon audio publishing undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by nkemoma(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Afonjanisternians
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
This is really commendable. It's long overdue. Death to all sex offenders. Potential criminals will now have a rethink.

lipsrsealed

Is this being done to distract attention from the much serious case of the gal raped and killed in a Lagos Brt bus??

Cos for ages they never did this.
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
that NL is ... Well, check my_profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son / Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun / Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.