Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders (17199 Views)

32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Mrflyguy: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should just put these on billboards, Lagos state TV and also on BRT to shame their family so that anyone that has this mindset will have a rethink .
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Bbbw: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by idahme(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:
Nice one... But ko neccestri grin
Instead of doing this, castration would have been better na! tongue

Castration you mean the male reproductive system.

Your assumptions is still based on the premise that sexual offenders must be a male. You need to change your view.

Domestic violence and sex offense is not gender based although statistics has shown that the female gender experience it more.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
idahme:

Castration you mean the male reproductive system.

Your assumptions is still based on the premise that sexual offenders must be a male. You need to change your view.

Domestic violence and sex offense is not gender based although statistics has shown that the female gender experience it more.

I am a man myself and of course there are female sex offenders. Just like I suggested that males should be castrated, I would welcome your opinion on what should be done to female sex offenders.

I hereby recommend that their breasts be cut off and their private parts super-glued for life. grin
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Elbethel1: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is commendable as it'll serve as deterrent to others
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by idahme(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

I am a man myself and of course there are female sex offenders. Just like I suggested that males should be castrated, I would welcome your opinion on what should be done to female sex offenders.

I hereby recommend that their breasts be cut off and their private parts super-glued for life. grin

Comrade vawulence is not good..lol
30 years behind bars will suffice.
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
idahme:

Comrade vawulence is not good..lol
30 years behind bars will suffice.

No comrade... Sometimes vawulence is necesstri. I ssuggest castration + 30 years... angry
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Maghan37: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
This is really commendable. It's long overdue. Death to all sex offenders. Potential criminals will now have a rethink.

lipsrsealed
I will be careful about my words because it is one of the most advantageous ways that women can accuse a man falsely. If your curse is for actually guilty but not convicted in the eyes of God but not implicated then i fully support you.
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by idahme(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

No comrade... Sometimes vawulence is necesstri. I ssuggest castration + 30 years... angry

I never knew Nigeria also has a Putin, be careful before sanctions follow you.
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
idahme:

I never knew Nigeria also has a Putin, be careful before sanctions follow you.

Sanction for punishing rapist? Na you suppose be careful for sanctions ooo!
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by folake4u(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is really commendable. I pray they implement it fully and also in all 36 states of the Federation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by LaconicINC: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Darkobriggs:
I'm not a scammer please
okay then but I am just wondering why you open a new account every day, that's kinda suspicious though
Re: Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2022
This is good, but there is potential for people to use this to frame people.

But ultimately, there's about to be blood on the streets behind this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJyQPF8G-4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son / Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun / Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.