Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq (32239 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by coernes: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just play well. If you do well on the pitch, people will celebrate you Irrespective of your tribe. So focus on your game and try to play well. That's all
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by HIPROFILE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
True but the game of football as per players to fans is the better your performance the most likable and talked about you become be you Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

But the moment you mess up for one game...did I say one game?? sorry the moment you missed a kick my brother those same fan weh been deh hail you na dem go nail you without waste of time. thats Naija fan-ship for you.

You have to grow to understand and live with that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by vince96w2(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
okuta007:

YOU are right, every Nigerian is a coach - yes we criticize but the intensity of the criticism is always proportional to ethnic considerations... FACT!

INTENSITY of CITICISM - emphasized!!!!
well if it's the point you are seeing it...I have watched nearly all Nigerian competitions from 1994 till date including youth tournaments..coaches and players are over criticised when they do badly and praised when they succeed..in 2013 return tickets were booked before keshi played Ivory coast. Even NFF lost hope..but keshi is still celebrated because he won..Same eguavoen was coach and came third..he was bashed and praised after his first game last AFCON..Iheanacho was fees years ago dropped because he was on d bench in leichester..now them dey hail am because he scored few..Odion Ighalo was abused from under aged tournaments till last world cup qualifiers when we played Cameroon in Nigeria and beat them in 2018...Rohr got to 3 Rd in AFCON but when sacked he was called clueless.. in 1996 bornfree Joe won Olympics.. the NXT time he came for a second stinct he was pushed out.. That's our thing..we r like Chelsea Fans.. Do well we hail, bleeped we call for your head.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by maticar: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
He just admitted he has connections

Ahmed Musa has not been affected by this tribalism, so how come guy

Mikel obi is one of the most abused players in SE especially in his final years, yet he didn't cry tribalism

This nigga better use his head
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by udomonday: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Play good football and nobody cares where you are from.its only when you play rubbish that people will wonder where they picked you from.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by ddeola: 1:25am On Mar 11, 2022
That's how Ghana will win because una don dey divided. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by tiwasiaife(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
And a single tribe is the reason for the whole bruhaha

grin quote me if you think u know grin

Those who didn't vote for me I will give them 5%
Who started tribal leadership in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2022
What's wrong in asking questions?... how is it tribalistic ?

Lekison:
You are still displaying that tribalistic attitude again. Wtf is wrong with you folks?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by babajero(m): 2:16am On Mar 11, 2022
It is not everywhere that quota system works, some places it will kill the system, let's take "Nigeria" as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by okuta007: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2022
KosiGee:

My friend calm down. Sunday Oliseh said he was no Igbo man.
JJ Okocha never denied his ethnicity. He is from Delta state but an 042. Speaks Igbo well.

source please ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by okuta007: 2:58am On Mar 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Like I said..

Oliseh would be the first to tell you he is not Igbo..

You can direct your questions at him.. shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2656384/not-igbo-super-eagles-coach

Chukwu must mean something in hausa since it’s not Igbo - nansense
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2022
tiwasiaife:

Those who didn't vote for me I will give them 5%
Who started tribal leadership in Nigeria?
you can't insult the hell out a an individuals tribe religion etc and expect the person to keep mum.

When it comes to that y'all king there.

Adjust your ways n see if others dont adjust there's.

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by Caseless: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2022
kayuseful:
grin grin
Well..
If not for the absence of Osimhen, Paul and Dennis, you may not have had the chance to top strike at Afcon o

Somehow "tribal war" helped you grab a shirt
Mention that you have a sadiq umar, an Ahmed Musa so you can get financial support from an Alhaji.
It's sad but the reality.
You can't pack a team of people from one region and expect all Nigerians to cheer you on
you mumu sha. Look at the incoherent rambling. The whole of North, tell me how many players from the north are in the super eagle? Is it a thing of tribe now?

You guys are sick and you're the reasons we're backward as a people.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq by kayuseful: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Kog45:
Oga no Yoruba in Nigeria Japan 93 squad and nobody cared...the team was fully supported especially from south west but damn funny now the way we see things from tribal angle.
E yah
Those were glory days
NO coach dares that today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona / Mark Geiger, Referee Accused Of Asking Cristiano Ronaldo For Shirt At World Cup / Paris Saint Germain Player Salaries 2017/2018 (Highest Wage Bill In the World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.