Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily (21632 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Feeding Every Month / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by nairaman66(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
baretalk:

Depends on where you eat. Some nice local buka in Lekki, eba and nice vegetables with goat meat na 2k minimum. Can be high as 10k.

Lagidi bukka along admiralty way.. can go as much as that!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't like eating food 3x daily

If am eating in the office, morning is not more than 500, after I eat a combo of different fruits(usually tiger nut, carrots, banana and apple) then evening depending on where am eating. If am eating dinner in the office, it's not more than 500. But if I decide to go a fast food like 2500. But any day I decide to eat just once then I go to Jevinik in the afternoon I spend 4k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by DeLaRue: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

Less than 1k

Tea in the morning N400

Nutri Milk at night 250

that's my daily routine, I'm not foodie guy

That doesn't seem healthy.

Tea is ok, but you need to compliment it with a proper meal during the day, not Nutri milk!

Your body needs a daily intake protein, fat, and carbs.

A daily routine of tea and nutri milk combo...hmm, not nice.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
reiddecuti:
#30K
Mumub.. They asked how much you spend on feeding not how much is your monthly salary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Offpoint1: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
DeLaRue:

That doesn't seem healthy.

Tea is ok, but you need to compliment it with a proper meal during the day, not Nutri milk!

I can't eat proper meal, even the tea I had to force myself...
it's been like that from birth
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Offpoint1: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
You killing your sperm
They're very much active ma
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by lusid: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
I'm single I get to eat only in the night #400 food don do, I take snacks during the day with plenty water as I always dey busy with work most times Dem #200 snacks dey carry man through the day
#600 total you guys dey try o spending such amount on food on a daily basis which is inevitable stomach gats Belle full
how much you dey dash babe daily
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by DeLaRue: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

I can't eat proper meal, even the tea I had to force myself...
it's been like that from birth

Aww...sorry to hear that.

Just concerned about you taking things like Nutri Milk daily. There are superior local alternatives for someone like you who require near-liquid meals.

One example is a combo of hot pap and peanut butter. Mixed together, this meal will give you a decent amount of carb (the pap) and a punchy dose of protein (the peanut butter). And you can still have your beloved tea.

You can try this twice a week to break the monotony of daily tea + nutri milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by ezewealth(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximum 2k
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Homogbolahan: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
I have say with my wife and my daughter alone plus I'm spending at least 3k and half
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by OlawaleBammie: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
At least #1000
ahh, u dey manage ooh, u no dey buy junks chop ni grin grin

I spend an average of 3k in a day

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Offpoint1: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
DeLaRue:

Aww...sorry to hear that.

Just concerned about you taking things like Nutri Milk daily. There are superior local alternatives for someone like you who require near-liquid meals.

One example is a combo of hot pap and peanut butter. Mixed together, this meal will give you a decent amount of carb (the pap) and a punchy dose of protein (the peanut butter). And you can still have your beloved tea.

You can try this twice a week to break the monotony of daily tea + nutri milk.
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate. I will your suggestions, I hope I don't lose interest after taking once.... that's how bad my condition is.

I do take peak milk or Hollandia in place Nutri
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Lekan239(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:
I don't know about daily cause I prefer to fully stock my kitchen... But I spend an average of 100k monthly to restock when things start going down. That figure is climbing due to the rising cost of food.
100k every month to restock your kitchen.

Wow,

It's either man is a glutton or man is living in a very expensive part of the country
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by MoneyGoDrop: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oscargabriel
are you married or not

I'm not married, most of it goes into transport and feeding.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by MoneyGoDrop: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=komodapson post=110943577]

Is getting unbearable. For the OP to bring up the topic for discussion on front page. E don dey red for Nigerians. I once felt everybody gallant ní,(comfortable) feeling nonchalant about high cost of food.
I never knew e dey touch everyone

Omo, e no even easy for Ezekiel. Everybody dey feel am wella now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Jimbah(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
At least #1000

Pls break it down
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Nyascobar1414: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:
I don't know about daily cause I prefer to fully stock my kitchen... But I spend an average of 100k monthly to restock when things start going down. That figure is climbing due to the rising cost of food.

Lie for your followers...
Cl0wn
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Herbephe1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
#50 puff puff,with plenty of H2O, come back from my teaching job then drink garri with groundnut &sugar#50 if my mom cook food in the night (eba or any swallow) I chop to maintain life. NPower please be good, eagerness kills sometimes, anyone to help with online stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by bigpicture001: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oblongata:
Me and my family spend at least 10-15k daily and 20-25k at weekends.(excluding ‘daddy we want shawarma/pizza) we are 5.

Una get money ooo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
E no pass 2k daily.its my daily budjet. But on Saturdays or sundays I allocate 5k for beer and peppersoup.na so I dey live.right now av spent 1k already.will still spend.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Nyascobar1414: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kestolove:
4k or more na for feeding alone bdat, I never add money for codein, weed, a-zed and trophy oo,

Old runs G!rl
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lekan239:
100k every month to restock your kitchen.

Wow,

It's either man is a glutton or man is living in a very expensive part of the country

I live in lekki, and I work out 5 - 6 times every week. I eat like a lion, and things are kinda expensive here too.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by bigpicture001: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
seankim:
I drop 100k on the table every month and it is meant to cover our expenses for the month including hampers for the kids. My wife probably spend over 200k sha. Make God continue to bless that woman for me grin

Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Lekan239(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:

I live in lekki, and I work out 5 - 6 times every week. I eat like a lion, and things are kinda expensive here too.
exactly. Thought as much
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by CCC2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
like 2500. 2 full meal and other side attractions
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Chechelee: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
2-3k daily.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by baretalk: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Mumub.. They asked how much you spend on feeding not how much is your monthly salary.
Can 30k feed you a month?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Gee64: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
6 to 7k daily for a family of 8.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na how my pocket be I dey spend money on food and miscellaneous
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Bifas1: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
About 150 - 300 daily.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Mogajunior(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I BUY 4k WEED in a DAY..

After SMOKING d WEED I den eat rice or spaghetti den NACK am wit BIG BREAD..

let me say.. 6k...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman. Your comment always crack me up.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Kingkali: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
OsilaGama:
grin reduce am give me,i need am to cover my neck bone
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man O War Ranks / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) / What Inspired Your Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.