Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily (21639 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Feeding Every Month / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by sheanzy(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Are you insinuating that other comments from the first page to this page are from non-Africans? Only God knows when your mumu would do.
who are you
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Jinglebell70: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Omo Na 700 to 1k ooo.. mostly two times meal per day.. akpu in the noon around 12, that one stand for two meals already then I balance up in the night.. excluding taju taju oo or gbena gori ota cos em Dey important for this kind country wey person dey.. lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by missymide: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2022
What are you eating to take that much �
sammirano:
An average person in Nigeria should spend atleast N4,500 daily on feeding. Well I spend atleast 3k. we will get there
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by AdeProgrammer(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

100 naira? Which kind food abeg abi wich village u dey live? Coz e no clear me.
I spend less than 5000 naira in a week. All I need to do is to buy raw food and cook.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Kestolove(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Old runs G!rl
old awusha runs man
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by miracle98(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2022
The ₦100 I spent yesterday still dey do me one kind... and some people are commenting 12k,3k. I go make am one day.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by sheanzy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
miracle98:
The ₦100 I spent yesterday still dey do me one kind... and some people are commenting 12k,3k. I go make am one day.
you mean you spend 100naira a day.. what did you actually buy with it
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by MisterKennedy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
sheanzy:
With the current hike on prices of every commodity I spend an average of 3k daily on feeding alone
Bro please gift me small money I want to eat
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by MisterKennedy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Olunmercy56:
At least #1000
Hello dear. Please gift me small money for food.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by MisterKennedy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingkali:
100 in the morning, 100naira in the evening=200naira daily.

Then up to 6k on sundays man must enjoy.

Bro please gift me small money I want to eat
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Padipadi(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
kingthreat:
Took 2 babes out on a fastfood treat
Ended up spending 13k
it's cos you are a foo l
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Padipadi:
it's cos you are a foo l

Instead of you hooking your sister with me before she becomes anorexic from starvation you are here saying trash.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Padipadi(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Instead of you hooking your sister with me before she becomes anorexic from starvation you are here saying trash.
I don't v a sister.
Ivan bang a closet hole or your mum.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by miracle98(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
sheanzy:
you mean you spend 100naira a day.. what did you actually buy with it
i didn't eat at home 'cause i was rushing somewhere... Spent it on biscuits and water.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Labadi69: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

If you spend 2k, why doubt others? Apparently, you are one of those filled with pride and sees themselves as better than others.

Wetin be sees themselves? undecided

See as person papa just dey tabon up and Dan the place with this yamayama English angry
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by GboyegaD(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Labadi69:

Wetin be sees themselves? undecided

See as person papa just dey tabon up and Dan the place with this yamayama English angry

E sure me say you and your papa combo still be Tata near me. I dey tabon dey make am you dey there dey form wetin you no be.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Labadi69: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

E sure me say you and your papa combo still be Tata near me. I dey tabon dey make am you dey there dey form wetin you no be.

I go like give your wife this small change to have a short meeting with her. When we are done, she go tell you who be tata angry

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily by Infamous(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
NonsoNna:
I spent almost 5k daily at Kilimanjaro,though their food is quite cheap
Wow. That’s 150k a month

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) / Where To Download Free Pdf Of Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole / What Inspired Your Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.