Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,302 members, 7,853,405 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions (16071 Views)

Arsenal Women FC Beat Chelsea Women FC To Win 6th Conti Cup / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
starstunna1313:

Like the way their PM was investigating for breaking Covid Rule he put in place abi and after all the resignation shouting and nothing happened. Oga na so nothing go happen still if Chelsea go court. I’m not sure you have been following their activities in the House of Westminister and you will see how strongly they are against Russia and you think Chelsea will even win if they try to challenge it in court

On what ground are you confiscating his assets, is he (Abramovich) on a most wanted list?

He bought chelsea football club legitimately and has been doing his business without interfering in UK politics

I never said chelsea taking uk Govt to court rather I said Abramovich.

They might have a reason to confiscate his asset for now in the sense that money shouldn't go back to russia as war is on going..

Surely one day the war will end
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Kajaard: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
kayuseful:
angry angry
Banning the club will come back and hunt the premier league
It will reduce the worth for new buyers
And make investors skeptical about the league

Careful what you wish for
There's no freedom of speech or practice of religion in those two countries you mentioned

And what has Religion benefited the world?
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Frankiss44(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
pacesetting:
But he said all proceeds from the sale of CFC will be donated to the war victims.

Him speaking against the war won't change anything.

In fact, it will be the beginning of his own destruction, because Putin is a very difficult man.

War victims.. I was actually impressed until someone brought it to my notice that war victims could be that of Russians alone.. Those Russian soldiers dying are also victims
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Bbbw: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Pacesetter123(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
cassyrooy:
My Love, Chelsea FC is about to wobble because of mad Putin
Say because of Western politics and not Putin anything.
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Pacesetter123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

Well up till now he hasn't even spoken a word against the war.. That speaks volume
Why should he speak?
Is he a spokeman for the war?
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Johnlegacy57: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
If UK like let them steal £12,000,000,000,000 in billion fold it can never resuscitate their dead and decayed empire.
Uncivilized Western bandits

who told you the empire is dead
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Bimpe29: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
How has Putin's inhumanity and sin affected Abrahamovic's business?

I still can't phantom it
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Athemisia: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
tonididdy:
Pure jealousy and witch hunt

Chelsea FC is the most successful club in the last decade but because it's not owned by a briton or an American, she has being under repeated attacks both on and off pitch. Even refrees self try to frustrate the club but GOD OF RUSSUA pass them

Now they are after yatchs and property. Roman did his best to distance himself from the crisis n Ukraine but they still went after him.
Comrade you dey wyne me ni??

Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by tonididdy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Athemisia:

Comrade you dey wyne me ni??

Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by thundafire: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Chaiii, why are they treating him as if he's the one that caused the war.
he is part of the cartel

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Frankiss44(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Why should he speak?
Is he a spokeman for the war?

Well, then he should accept the sanctions in good fate cool
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Enemyofpeace: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
I’m always happy whenever God is dealing with m club rivals, especially Chelsea grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by AntonVince: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
kayuseful:
angry angry
Banning the club will come back and hunt the premier league
It will reduce the worth for new buyers
And make investors skeptical about the league

Yes. That's true, but more importantly, it could contribute towards ridding the world of Hitler 2.0
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by emmyileri(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
ken6488:

Exactly criminal people, thats

Why I am praying for Russia and China to rise globally enough of this western Imperial act
Your prayer will not be answered
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Emyogalanya: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Is this war against UK or London or Britain? Is abrahamovic at war with the UK government?
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by ken6488(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
emmyileri:

Your prayer will not be answered
Well it is already happening
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Luckyboy7421: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Fr iono understand
Hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by kayuseful: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Kajaard:

And what has Religion benefited the world?

Your response shows you're birds of same feather with your fellow dictators
Because you don't believe religion has any benefits, no one around must be free to believe otherwise
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by kayuseful: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Mccullum:

What is your fact on this, both Russia and China allowed multi religious practice in their countries... They only made restrictive measure due to fanaticism and radicalism.

Restrictive measures like putting Uighur Muslims in concentration camps, banning Jehovah witnesses
Or what fanaticism has Jehovah witness people create in Nigeria for example
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Bros those pink britons have been hunting Roman since 2017 now they can't hide their disdain for his success in football anymore.

All those flimsy excuses that he's a close ally of Putin na lamba they can't tell us he's the only close ally of Vladimir in UK undecided
Omo I dey fear for my Chelsea FC cry without Roman's billions Chelsea is naked cheesy anybody can rape us grin
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by emmyileri(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:
Well it is already happening
Nothing is happening, let me tell you, Russia will become so isolated that the only thing that will ensure their survival is the nuclear weapons they have, why do you think the west were sending their weapons to Ukraine? You think it's because they want Ukraine to win? Ukraine will fall sooner or later, but the weapons the west are sending was to see how it works against Russia equipment and machines and to see how Russia war strategies are. And so far Russia is performing so badly because Ukraine was meant to be taken in three days but now, it is almost two weeks without much on ground. Russia may win Ukraine but the long term effect, they will lose big time. You see when your economy is battered everything will crumbled from within. As for China, even their neighbors detest them. China today can't wage any major war without suffering from all angles : Australia, Japan, Korea, Vietnam etc to be a super power you must be able to carry along atleast two third of the countries of the world. Russia and China are no where in this. If you are a Muslim and you are supporting China, that shows you no nothing about China. You only feed on news from nairaland
Re: Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions by ken6488(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2022
emmyileri:

Nothing is happening, let me tell you, Russia will become so isolated that the only thing that will ensure their survival is the nuclear weapons they have, why do you think the west were sending their weapons to Ukraine? You think it's because they want Ukraine to win? Ukraine will fall sooner or later, but the weapons the west are sending was to see how it works against Russia equipment and machines and to see how Russia war strategies are. And so far Russia is performing so badly because Ukraine was meant to be taken in three days but now, it is almost two weeks without much on ground. Russia may win Ukraine but the long term effect, they will lose big time. You see when your economy is battered everything will crumbled from within. As for China, even their neighbors detest them. China today can't wage any major war without suffering from all angles : Australia, Japan, Korea, Vietnam etc to be a super power you must be able to carry along atleast two third of the countries of the world. Russia and China are no where in this. If you are a Muslim and you are supporting China, that shows you no nothing about China. You only feed on news from nairaland
How do you expect Ukraine to fail in 3 days

It took NATO and USA 49 days with constant bombing to take over Iraq

Like you said, Ukraine will suffer most, about Russian, seems they planned ahead they shifted from dollar to gold,

About the long term effect both Russia and NATO will suffer, because after the war Russia has shifted further east, so as many other countries,
The east power has started growing rapidly, sooner or later western sanctions will not work again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.