Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media (102266 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by godliman: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is a tale of three mad fellows, the woman, her husband and the so called Samuel. The woman's husband is mad to abandon his wife, the woman is mad to move into a man's house knowing what will happen instead of going to her relations, and Samuel is the madest fellow- full blown.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Stop using that name Jesus on your antics
Okay answer me
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by TheSameGuy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin am I?
To be just, the blame is not only on the woman, the man also have fault.

The woman should have moved into her parents or in-laws house! BUT DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM? MAYBE SHE TRIED TO AND REBUFFED. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED.

Men are naturally custodian of their family, it's his primary responsibility to provide shelter for his family. BUT DO WE KNOW WHAT HE FACED ABROAD? HOW HARD IT COULD ALSO BE FOR HIM OVER THERE?

In short, it's very hard to judge the woman solely. Though that act is shameless which I also don't condone.

I HOPE I'M NOT A SIMP to you now cheesy

Zonefree:

It's not hard for me judge cos I'm incorruptible judge.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Zonefree(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheSameGuy:
grin grin am I?
To be just, the blame is not only on the woman, the man also have fault.

The woman should have moved into her parents or in-laws house! BUT DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM? MAYBE SHE TRIED TO AND REBUFFED. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED.

Men are naturally custodian of their family, it's his primary responsibility to provide shelter for his family. BUT DO WE KNOW WHAT HE FACED ABROAD? HOW HARD IT COULD ALSO BE FOR HIM OVER THERE?

In short, it's very hard to judge the woman solely. Though that act is shameless which I also don't condone.

I HOPE I'M NOT A SIMP to you now cheesy

Please your final verdict before I proclaim my judgement whether you're a SIMPle guy or not.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by RodgersAkpafu: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
I'm wondering why many of you are outraged with a "married" woman sharing her goodies grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by TheSameGuy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
That's my take. She shouldn't be blamed solely for the shameful act sad
Zonefree:

Please your final verdict before I proclaim my judgement whether you're a SIMPle guy or not.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Dchampion65: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin truth to be told, how could a married woman be sleeping with another man? Because of lack of accommodation? I understand her but what is bad is not good, why not somewhere else or beg for help. it's not the end of the world. Now hidden secret is out, how would the husband feel now?

Why would a man engaged a married woman in sexual activities?. It takes two to tangle.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by lugado: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin truth to be told, how could a married woman be sleeping with another man? Because of lack of accommodation? I understand her but what is bad is not good, why not somewhere else or beg for help. it's not the end of the world. Now hidden secret is out, how would the husband feel now?

And why didn't the husband send money b4 the house expired
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Akabuking: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

To get married to a Nigerian girl is 4th most dangerous things on earth!
Oga Always pray for understanding before typing shit
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by kayperry: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

A sensible man won't just leave a jobless wife plus CHILDREN without sustainance provisions, all in the name of going to look for greener pasture thats stupidity, was he expecting her & the children to feed on air.
Survival is a must, even tho the woman started wrongly i won't blame her cos she ended up doing the right things.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by jey4all(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

mugu
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by darediamond(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:
This why a woman must not see herself as an Incubator or for child-bearer only.

As a wife, you must also have a Job. You must as well be bringing something to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Zonefree(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's my take. She shouldn't be blamed solely for the shameful act sad
I'll adjourn my judgement till further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by 989900: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
The only issue here is blackmail and posting the nudes online without consent, which the Mofo should go to jail for, for a very long time.

The rest (the husband, the wife, the Mr. Dickson, the banging, etc. ), where man eye no reach, God eye reach.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Advancedman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:

You are right but there are questions to be asked and why the woman was homeless so I would not blame the woman for the sacrifices she had to make but for her not being proactive and even active once she was threatened until the damage had already been done.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by kayperry: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olunmercy56:

A man that left his wife & kids without setting her up for substainance can go to hell with his broken heart.
Easier said than done, you think its easy to be homeless in a country like naija. surviving the day is hard how much more nite, do you what the eye of homeless gurlz see on street every night, or you think its easy getting help in naija of today. the woman did wrong buh her husband sef no do right
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by HIPROFILE(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ooh how I hate Avoidable mistakes...
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by blesdman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

How men marry a woman and leave her here in Nigeria to travel abroad amazes me. The man left her and did not even give her money for accomodation. High level or deep level of irresponsibility. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by maticar: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What the woman did was wrong!!

How about the man, how can you leave your family and expose them to such danger

How can the man not plan his self well enough to cater for rent before traveling

Surely she must have told him their rent is expiring and finally informed him when it expired, yea?

So what did this kind of man do?

I can't even imagine me doing this to my wife and kids
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Rawhumper(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
But what is wrong with women?

ote author=Olunmercy56 post=110918611] grin truth to be told, how could a married woman be sleeping with another man? Because of lack of accommodation? I understand her but what is bad is not good, why not somewhere else or beg for help. it's not the end of the world. Now hidden secret is out, how would the husband feel now? [/quote]
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by maticar: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
blesdman:

How men marry a woman and leave her here in Nigeria to travel abroad amazes me. The man left her and did not even give her money for accomodation. High level or deep level of irresponsibility. Tufiakwa
Toh!!!!
Women being weaker vessels will always be prone to errors and allot was going through her mind at the time.....that man deserve beating for exposing his family like this
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Rawhumper(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Not even a fine boi,women can be very
annoying just look at what she was
swallowing.....see neck. Na cry be that or
what?

What will pain her husband most is seeing the kind thing that entered there.....

dre11:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Burna440(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
grandstar:

You did not read she was homeless? Note: I hate adultery!

And so? She has relatives, she has in-laws , she attends a church or mosque, she could move to d village instead of adultery to meet her accommodation problems

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by canadian7: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abeg leave all these women,they think they are smart. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by blacknoir: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
jom28gy:
He did bad, but the woman contributed more to it,by moving to live with him, instead going to her parents home, those things would have been avoided.
exactly,i feel she has been sleeping with him even be4 she lost her accommodation

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by nature40: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
seguno2:

Hustling abroad unable to pay rent for his family? What kind of useless man is that?
To get married to a Nigerian man is the 3rd most dangerous thing on earth.
What about those married women without accommodation problem that are sleeping around? Please leave matter for Mathias.....Conji was the problem not accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Mdolaoluwa1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mr. President Weldone ��������
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Samade7: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oscillator:
you're the armpit of humanity with a brain inferior to a convulsing wall gecko.

No man abandons his family without minimum protection as accomodation or feeding.

You're the human dregs to be spit out from the factory of production.

Eastern bastard!

This is the norm in your region! Men marrying just to have kids to abandon and sojourn abroad.

Bloody okpa-chewing ape.

U thinking is so bad dat, u think like a mouse. Do u know the agreement btw the husband and wife before he left the country, eleribu? U just came online start spitting jargons. Ode werey olodo. cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Tundex911: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Where's the vid?

I want to check something
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Prettygirl200(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What is the husband doing over there? Is he not also sharing dick to white women? I don't know how some you reason oooo, once it's cheating when it comes to the woman it's abomination but if it's the man it cool. If u won't get to any nigerian girl, go look for a white woman to get married to. Simple
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by mystery22: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
To those blaming the husband you all must be very stupid,not even caring how hard abroad is the first few years or months...So the woman is now disabled that she can't work to feed herself or seek family members..The same idiots will still be shouting equality undecided
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Gospel2Day: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
The FIRST thing you should do whenever anyone threatens to blackmail you or to expose your private, intimate moments to the public is to confess that sin to God and those directly involved, your spouse, parents, etc.
The next thing is to report the issue to the police.
Let the police arrest the individual and confiscate his phone and laptop.
Also, a thorough search of their apartment must be done.
They should be made to sign an undertaking that should they release your audio-visual, they will be charged to court
Do not beg or pay blackmailer. They will keep coming back for more.
Most people need law enforcement agents to reset their evil brains
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.