Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media (102265 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Ybaby: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
If humans are God...

Just because you gave her and her children shelter, you turned her to a sex machine. Tomorrow you will wish to be assisted.

But there is something wrong with the woman. Was there no relative or female friend to help her? Was there no husband relative or friend to help her? Anyways, I like the fact that she summoned the courage to stop the affair and also to report.

The husband should forgive her for the fact that she stopped it and reported the case to the police. After all, the husband himself contributed to the problem. Did he not know when the rent was to expire? What effort did he make to ensure his family gets shelter? His inability to provide shelter for the family does not justify the immoral act. But let him be considerate.

Love how objective you are.

If she had relatives to accomodate her, I doubt she would have been trading her body for shelter.... it is different if it is only her but with 2 kids it is difficult. May our men continue to have the ability to provide for thier families. It leads to alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Paulianfa(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have seen it all, life is a mess in Nigeria
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by motif8(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

To get married to a Nigerian girl is 4th most dangerous things on earth!

U can say what u want oga, but the man that left the woman with kids without taking care of the accommodation should be blamed for this. It tells you that women can go any length to keep the home, someone accommodated her because there was no hope, of course she know something like this may come, but when u have children, you can compromise to keep them safe. I don't blame her, I blamed the man who kept his family vulnerable
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by rickdaking(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
While the husband was outside the country hustling for the betterment of his family, his beloved Nigerian wife was busy sharing kpekus like Tom-Tom to a riffraff. Tueh embarassed

What are the other 3
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oscillator:
No. It takes a great level of irresponsibility and rascality to abandon your wife and kids to sojourn abroad!
My dear,It takes great courage. I do not live in Nigeria, although I make it a point to see my family twice a year. It’s never an easy decision to leave the company of your loved ones to sojourn. But the determination to give them a life better than what I had growing up was a key determinant. It is always a joint decision, if the woman was not okay with it, she would her protested or quit the marriage. Only men of weak conviction settle for status quo. You could not answer why she did not opt to go to relatives from both divide. The home of a single randy man was her best shot.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Bahamas95(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don't support adultery but people should stop blaming the woman. Maybe she couldn't get help from any source and she can't watch her children starve to death. Family members/friends dey help person nowadays? You only see them when the going is smooth.

I blame the man more, he's a demon. I wish him 500yrs of suffering here on earth and in the after life.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Haha what is the first and second Abeg let me learn
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by frog12: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
she no get relatives to move to? na her fault !
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Testimony1988(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why did she not locate any of her female church member to stay with her for the time being, she allowed herself to be use by the devil, I just hope her husband will forgive her.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by akinsmyk(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Some men are so stupid. He’s a boy anyways, why would he do that rubbish? He took advantage of the woman coz she had no option. I’m not supporting what the woman did coz there are better options.

Is it not enough immorality to sleep with a married woman? Why record and post her nudes? It’s very unfair and wicked.

I hope he spends good number of years in jail. Very useless boy
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE
What did she xpect?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Bahamas95(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Doesn't she have relatives either from her side or husband's side she can go to?
Oga leave that story. You only see them when "everywhere stew".
Once they hear her husband is back with lots of money you will see all of them hovering around him like flies.....A similar thing happened to a neighbour and her children years ago. That woman really suffered, she even lost her eldest child who was my very close friend to the cold hands of death. Whenever I remember that girl I get emotional.

A mother would do almost anything to provide/protect her children. I blame the stupid man who took advantage of her situation and her husband that left her vulnerable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Mumu day read story complete before you comment.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
jom28gy:
He did bad, but the woman contributed more to it,by moving to live with him, instead going to her parents home, those things would have been avoided.

Absolutely
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
forget all those stories, the woman has been sleeping with the guy before the accommodation issue came up. I have one now in my compound, with two children, he has been sleeping with one small boy for over a year now.
Sleeping with small boy or a woman?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Oscillator: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
princeeze1:

My dear,It takes great courage. I do not live in Nigeria, although I make it a point to see my family twice a year. It’s never an easy decision to leave the company of your loved ones to sojourn. But the determination to give them a life better than what I had growing up was a key determinant. It is always a joint decision, if the woman was not okay with it, she would her protested or quit the marriage. Only men of weak conviction settle for status quo. You could not answer why she did not opt to go to relatives from both divide. The home of a single randy man was her best shot.
I understand your perspective. But this woman was thrown out of her rented apartment because the husband didn't send money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by AmazingELixir: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

And you're absolutely sure that the married man that left his wife without any source of sustenance to the extent of having his wife and children evicted from their apartment...all in the name of hustling abroad is also not hustling another woman's kpekus wherever he found himself huh...
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by ikorodureporta: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
abobote:
Where's the nude pix

Check celebrity section grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by TheSameGuy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghetto politician, it's an absurdity.

But also consider that scenario, at that point in time she's helpless.
May we not be in a situation where our next meal is in the hands of our enemy.

Zonefree:

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Ghetto politician, it's an absurdity.

But also consider that scenario, at that point in time she's helpless.
May we not be in a situation where our next meal is in the hands of our enemy.

No excuse can be justified for a married woman to open legs for another man. It's a sacrilege where I come from. That woman is shameless and a disgrace to Womanity!
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by edoairways: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

You talk as if her husband is not having fun overseas
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
That means all women will be detain
Blood of Jesus, you mean you chop married woman,
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by TheSameGuy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
100% she is, I don't justify that shameless act.

It's just hard for me to judge
Zonefree:

No excuse can be justified for a married woman to open legs for another man. It's a sacrilege where I come from. That woman is shameless and a disgrace to Womanity!
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by stolaonipekun: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
We re all sinner
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:
leaving your wife in Nigeria without stabilizing her financially is like making her pussy a public toilet. lady that her husband send everything to from abroad still fúck around not to talk of the one you didn't equipped financially before exit

I know of a Lady in a friend street like that her fúck bf do come to service, her husband is in abroad, she open a barbing saloon shop for this dude, still bought Toyota matrix for him with the money her husband is sending her o

how do we get to know this, the guy real gf exposed her when she was fighting the guy gf that she should leave him alone for him. such a shameless generation

I don't even have any dream of travelling out and if the dream come, I can't travelled out abroad alone, that abroad should stay if I'm to travel alone
Blood of Zachariah! The guy they enjoy o
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by edoairways: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nigeria girls are useless, all of them.

Instead of that lady to get a job and work, the Olosho went and lived in the apartment of another man, what was she expecting before?

Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
I hope you include your mum because she was once a girl
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Zonefree(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
TheSameGuy:
100% she is, I don't justify that shameless act.

It's just hard for me to judge
It's not hard for me judge cos I'm incorruptible judge.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Eastcaostboy: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Jesus, you mean you chop married woman,
Stop using that name Jesus on your antics

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Na only ugly guys dey do this kind thing.
They share sex videos?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
I only came here to look at her pussy, just to know if it’s bushy, trimmed or fully shaved.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Gben5: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
PM NEWS ..... AGAIN ....FAKE .....NEWS
Re: Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media by Gben5: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
PM NEWS ..... AGAIN ...if not child molestation ...na rape ... ;DPM NEWS ..... AGAIN ...if not child molestation ...na rape ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.