Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Wealth From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wealth From God (134 Views)

Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) / Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth From God by ChigozieVictor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
WEALTH FROM GOD
[written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

A man is poor when he don't understand the system at which God will bless him.

We excel in his kingdom by insight.
As a child of God,you have a system for your wealth. It is called the blessings from the finger of God.
God outpouring his Blessing on you.
Every man is a system for kingdom advancement.

One of things God said to me,he said" _Your wealth will come from the knowledge I will Pour upon your spirit;it will cause men to live an extra ordinary life_ "

Until I Package it into what people can buy like books,seminars,audiotape and So on,the wealth will still be buried in me.
Part of the ways to understand your system is to understand your ability. It is called your Rod.

Deuteronomy 8:18
But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

God gives you the power to create wealth. Those powers are hidden in your ability.

Until you Discover it,develop it and refine it,it will not attract wealth..

We are product of God's making.

We don't make ourselves in this Kingdom,we are made by our Creator.

Your system of advantage is when you know your rod to divide the red sea.

The fundamental laws of wealth helps to fasten those abilities you have,Helps you create more source of wealth.

When his presence breaths upon those abilities,it become supernatural abilities and it brings supernatural wealth.

You limit yourself when you don't know what you have and who you're.

God has made you extra ordinary. You want you to live out your destiny on earth.

Every man's system of wealth differs.
Don't think because someone made money from this area,you will also make money.

Yes it might be in the same of line of business but it will never be the same strategy and system.

It is not your intelligent or strength but by the spirit of God.

His spirit will reveal secrets to you. They're your personal code number for you and your tribe.

Success laws are universal but limited to oneself..

When you know your Personal Code Number,it kill competition and comparison among people.

Wealth is a blessing from God.

God wants to see his kingdom be established on the earth. That is the first understanding you must have about Wealth.

God said,I will reveal my secrets to those who fear me.

Wealth is a trust;God trust men who fear him..

A man who fears is a man has surrender all of him to God.
He becomes a living sacrifice before the alter of God so God Trust with resources to advance his kingdom on the earth.

Wealth is for everybody..

A man who fears is a man has surrender all of him to God.
He becomes a living sacrifice before the alter of God so God Trust with resources to advance his kingdom on the earth.

Wealth is for everybody.

Fear God
Understand your system.
Live an extra ordinary life.

You're called into the place of abundance.

I hope you're blessed��.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Number Your Days II / Father's Eyes / Find Out What Satan Wants From You - Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.