Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA (343 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by rareman(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
please, guys, help me here, I want to export foodstuff (beans and garri) to the USA I went to the EMS office for an inquiry. I was told that the 1st kg of any item I want to export is 35,600.00 and subsequent kgs will be charged for 6,000.00.
please I am a novice on this stuff anybody here has any idea of how it is done. I really think their billing at the EMS is quite high don't even know if I will be able to make a profit if I go by their rate.
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by Ballack1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Are the foodstuff dried ,if yes..I can help you out
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by digitite: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2022
rareman:
please, guys, help me here, I want to export foodstuff (beans and garri) to the USA I went to the EMS office for an inquiry. I was told that the 1st kg of any item I want to export is 35,600.00 and subsequent kgs will be charged for 6,000.00.
please I am a novice on this stuff anybody here has any idea of how it is done. I really think their billing at the EMS is quite high don't even know if I will be able to make a profit if I go by their rate.

Use Cargo Lines. It is cheaper. But you might need NAFDAC Certificate.
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by rareman(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Please how can I contact you
Ballack1:
Are the foodstuff dried ,if yes..I can help you out
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by Ballack1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=rareman post=110935309]
Please how can I contact you
Send a d.m is the number on your profile correct?
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by Ballack1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm not sure you can export beans,but garri can be exported
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by rareman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yes the number is correct

[quote author=Ballack1 post=110943456][/quote]
Re: My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA by Ballack1(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2022
I forwarded some messages to you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Amazon Full Course For Free / Get The Contact Details Of Genuine Suppliers Of Solar Batteries & Inverters / 10 New Cryptocurrencies To Be Released On Binance In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.