Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks (20753 Views)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks / Governor Abiodun Blocks NURTW From Collecting Revenue For Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Philistine(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Iceberg3:

You know what,I'm living my life at sea this very moment... onboard ship,we got power 24//7, assorted foods, drinks,gym,cable,we even the PS games @ our leisure after work. We got lots of books to read as well. We keep duties for just 4hrs then 8hrs rest and then another 4hrs..... I'm just concerned about the kinda horrible life you guys live out there....in darkness!!!!!!
It's past time you started thinking about big things in life and done away with pangolo,A for apple stuff,you getting real old.
And besides,I ain't Igbo!

Jeez,what a people!
Of course you are not igbo, you are Esan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I already explained to someone up there, Lagos state and Oyo state are not one and same . NURTW in Lagos is much more complicated than what u have in Oyo state .

In Lagos NURTW guys make money not only from motorists that pay fees in parks / garages , NURTW guys practically make money from almost every economic activities people engage in. NURTW guys collect money from motorists at the parks, on the express ( go to fadeyi and Onipanu side of Ikorodu road and confirm this) , they collect money from telecommunications giants who want to install masts in an area, they collect fees from hawkers and road side/market traders , they collect money from container-laden trucks who go to deliver goods at warehouses , they even prevent u from moving office furniture into ur office except u pay them for easy passage... etc

Now imagine Mc Oluomo being named General park manager for the whole of Lagos and he leaves his oshodi axis to collect these aforementioned fees in his opponent’s territory leaving them penniless ? His opponents in places like Lagos Island are know to be very ruthless , people who are feared to have thrown some of their past opponents into the lagoon in broad daylight .... it’s just going to be a total chaos.

Just look at the last time Mc Oluomo was stabbed in broad daylight in the presence of security operatives...... it’s those guys u are now saying they will end up in prison ...lol. Even if they are jailed , their boys will continue making Lagos a fierce battle ground.

The government should just ban them all instead of standing with one faction against another jare

Won't happen because all that nurtw and omonile money is how apc locked down lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by maasoap(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Can't u read the handwriting on the wall? The government is not trying to run the NURTW body to the ground, rather they are trying to centralise their activities in the state by making MC Oluomo the sole administrator which of course will not go down well with those loyal to the National body of NURTW....

Those ones have their territories which are usually flash points on Lagos island which they will rather die than give up to MC Oluomo's faction.

If u've seen these boys in action, u will understand the goverment is setting the state up for serious chaos in the coming days by trying to endorse one faction over another.

Thank God you got my point and I got yours. One thing is clear, MC is not going anywhere most especially now that he has government backing. The worst is that new union will be born and put under his control, those ones at the national level removing him should have known that already.
The one in Oyo State is called Auxiliary. Others kicked initially, now they have fallen in line.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Iceberg3: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Osilama1:
start the process of the protest let's Join u Auchi mental grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Iceberg3: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pymetrics:
in your
Have you recommended same solution to the state where upper iweaka shallow brain belongs to? Don't tell me you don't know how the touts in this location works. every other person is Igbo,klaun grin What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Iceberg3: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
allicare mnKEY :

So said by a pitiable foolish IPOB who is not back to you a 100 fold if I am not from the east concerned about the daily killings and horrible things in his native land. What a pity

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Osilama1: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=111064529][/quote] am not from auchi goat head fool
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Osilama1: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=111064529][/quote] see you calling me mental and insulting auchi but u want seun and other mods to ban me abi
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Iceberg3: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Osilama1:
see you calling me mental and insulting auchi but u want seun and other mods to ban me abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.