Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks (20716 Views)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks / Governor Abiodun Blocks NURTW From Collecting Revenue For Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by buckeyemedia: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Well done seun, mynd44 and Nairaland

We can see your bias.

One of yours just called a Nairalander a pig and gets away with it
Guilty Conscience must be disturbing your soul?
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by snoopz: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Audio suspension...
Agberos still dey collect money for ajah Here o
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by k2money(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I will ignore Ur insults and address the reasonable point u raised.

For Ur information, these same set of miscreants fought right in front of Force headquarters in obalende late last year with various dangerous weapons on display there was absolutely nothing that was done by the police. It was total chaos.
Oga, boss, the government is bigger than anybody. Ask the kunle poly you are talking, I have a police friend who happens to be one of the police that arrest kunle in alausa. He show me the video of how they humiliate him, if the governor want to silent them today they will.

If u've seen these guys engage in a free for all, u will know picking up any so-called leader by the police will not solve any problem at all.

NURTW problem is hydra headed in Lagos, the Lagos state goverment taking sides will not solve things but worsen situation of things. It's either the state bans it's activities out rightly or find ways to make the factions co-exist together.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by TheSameGuy(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
We all know who the OSU pigs are
Emychina:
yorubas are the dirtiest people in naija.people that can cook and defecate in the same room.it surprises me seeing real pig calling classic people pigs.olodo
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Emychina(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
We all know who the OSU pigs are
Exactly,we know who the real pigs are. By their scratched face and stretched marks,u shall know them. Dirty cowards.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by TechSkill: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Iceberg3:
I wonder why lagosians can't sieze this opportunity to stage statewide protest now that they don't need these agberoes anymore!!!!!
What are danfo drivers and okada riders waiting for? This is the right time. Enough of these agberoes.
Tinubu, through Sanwo Olu wanna form a committee and make MC oluomo the committee chairman!

Hmmm, lagosians wake up.
There are Tinubu men here on Nairaland. One of them quoted yesterday that this is exactly what will be done and I am not surprise that this is the new arrangement lol.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Pymetrics: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Iceberg3:
I wonder why lagosians can't sieze this opportunity to stage statewide protest now that they don't need these agberoes anymore!!!!!
What are danfo drivers and okada riders waiting for? This is the right time. Enough of these agberoes.
Tinubu, through Sanwo Olu wanna form a committee and make MC oluomo the committee chairman!

Hmmm, lagosians wake up.
Have you recommended same solution to the state where upper iweaka belongs to? Don't tell me you don't know how the touts in this location works. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Equipmentpro: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Watch out for a change in uniform...... NURTW may be dissolved, but the new committee would still consist of the same members!!
Agberos!! grin
What an irony
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by dyomo(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Lagos state government has covertly shown it's support for MC Oluomo's camp and by this terse press release has further shown he will.most likely be in charge of collecting tolls and fees on their behalf going forward.

This will however not end well for them and MC oluomo, rather it will lead to serious breakdown of law and order in the state.

There's no way the camps of Kunle Poly, Tafa Sego and the rest in opposition camps will allow MC boys collect fees and tolls in their territory. Places like Lagos island will witness more clashes because that is practically what those boys live on in those areas. You might think security operatives backed by the government will clamp down on them, but trust me Lagos is not that we'll policed to deal any serious blow to these guys. The security operatives will practically be overwhelmed.

We've witnessed clashes amongst this group and we've seen how they wield dangerous weapons in a bid to defend their territories in the past. I hope Sanwoolu is not towing a path that will make federal government declare state of emergencies in Lagos if things go our of hand with these demons they've enabled over time.

Tafa Sego is in his camp, likewise most NURTW leaders

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Nisiw365:
Skullarship erudite in pains
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nisiw365: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=110940536][/quote] Oloripelebe cannibal in tears
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Nisiw365:
Oloripelebe cannibal in tears
eyahh pele I knew you were going to reply me back asap sorry have been busy with work
Just checked your profile you’ve been online for 3months and you’ve not even been on nairaland for a year
Eyaa you must be one big jobless idiot troll on the internet.
Try apply for that owomida job make you dey see Atleast 50naira dey feed your iragbiji family …it’s not easy bro
I’ll be back to reply you at night or maybe tomorrow coz for sure you would be online ready to reply asap hmmm …
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nisiw365: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Paxxcarl:
eyahh pele I knew you were going to reply me back asap sorry have been busy with work
Just checked your profile you’ve been online for 3months and you’ve not even been on nairaland for a year
Eyaa you must be one big jobless idiot troll on the internet.
Try apply for that owomida job make you dey see Atleast 50naira dey feed your iragbiji family …it’s not easy bro
I’ll be back to reply you at night or maybe tomorrow coz for sure you would be online ready to reply asap hmmm …
Oloripelebe cannibal in pains
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Godispeace: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
i dont know wetin concern this stupid iPOB/ESN rogues , face ur calamity south Yeast
nairaman66:
The Lagos governor is a big for nothing puppet!

Imagine an APC chieftain is causing rift among members of the party! Will you suspend the party or the member?

Mumu man!
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Osilama1: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iceberg3:

Hmmm, lagosians wake up.
start the process of the protest let's Join u
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Kaypriince(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Police has taken over all the parks, at least drivers can smile home with enough money today, stay at home if you don't have something reasonable to do outside, police has been arresting random guys especially if you have dread or your face too strong, don't go and sit in bet shops or stay in the midst of too many boys this period, police wise oo, they won't go after the main touts in there hideouts,be safe
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by nairaman66(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Godispeace:
i dont know wetin concern this stupid iPOB/ESN rogues , face ur calamity south Yeast
Another mumu man..
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by 1846xs: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Guilty Conscience must be disturbing your soul?
[/s]
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by alone1fun12: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Carparts888(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
when your sober return back to earth and face reality cry
WonderManly:
You see now...
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Egoveen: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Moderator won't silence me

So you're calling for another protest(carnage) in Lagos just as you pigs did under the guise of endSARS.

You pigs are always after the destruction of Lagos out of hatred.

Those who wants destruction of lives and properties in Lagos under the guise of protest will never know peace.

Lots of Children raised with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow.
Shey you normal so
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
I am an Oloripelebe cannibal in pains
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nisiw365: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=110959546][/quote] Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by naija4life247: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Iceberg3:

Hmmm, lagosians wake up.

It is only a mentally unstable lazy youth that will not know that NURTW has been existing since the 1960s. So, Tinubu is not the founder of NURTW, but he just found them useful instruments for his political strategy
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
EMI Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Nisiw365: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=110967113][/quote] Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by storm001(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
Another fool from sad yeast. What you lunatics dont know is same tinubu and sanwoolu planned this for oluomo to have absolute control

We are on the same page, just a little bit difference.
No need for name calling...

My thought.
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by Abbeytoy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Lagos state government has covertly shown it's support for MC Oluomo's camp and by this terse press release has further shown he will.most likely be in charge of collecting tolls and fees on their behalf going forward.

This will however not end well for them and MC oluomo, rather it will lead to serious breakdown of law and order in the state.

There's no way the camps of Kunle Poly, Tafa Sego and the rest in opposition camps will allow MC boys collect fees and tolls in their territory. Places like Lagos island will witness more clashes because that is practically what those boys live on in those areas. You might think security operatives backed by the government will clamp down on them, but trust me Lagos is not that we'll policed to deal any serious blow to these guys. The security operatives will practically be overwhelmed.

We've witnessed clashes amongst this group and we've seen how they wield dangerous weapons in a bid to defend their territories in the past. I hope Sanwoolu is not towing a path that will make federal government declare state of emergencies in Lagos if things go our of hand with these demons they've enabled over time.

They will end up in prison.

This thing has been on in Oyo state without wahala
Re: Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks by BlueRayDick: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Abbeytoy:

They will end up in prison.

This thing has been on in Oyo state without wahala

I already explained to someone up there, Lagos state and Oyo state are not one and same . NURTW in Lagos is much more complicated than what u have in Oyo state .

In Lagos NURTW guys make money not only from motorists that pay fees in parks / garages , NURTW guys practically make money from almost every economic activities people engage in. NURTW guys collect money from motorists at the parks, on the express ( go to fadeyi and Onipanu side of Ikorodu road and confirm this) , they collect money from telecommunications giants who want to install masts in an area, they collect fees from hawkers and road side/market traders , they collect money from container-laden trucks who go to deliver goods at warehouses , they even prevent u from moving office furniture into ur office except u pay them for easy passage... etc

Now imagine Mc Oluomo being named General park manager for the whole of Lagos and he leaves his oshodi axis to collect these aforementioned fees in his opponent’s territory leaving them penniless ? His opponents in places like Lagos Island are know to be very ruthless , people who are feared to have thrown some of their past opponents into the lagoon in broad daylight .... it’s just going to be a total chaos.

Just look at the last time Mc Oluomo was stabbed in broad daylight in the presence of security operatives...... it’s those guys u are now saying they will end up in prison ...lol. Even if they are jailed , their boys will continue making Lagos a fierce battle ground.

The government should just ban them all instead of standing with one faction against another jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja / Atiku’s Nationality: Where APC Legal Team Got It Wrong / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.