Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate (1045 Views)

Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by DukeOfNigeria: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2022
By Ezechukwu Christian

Labelling Farooq Kperogi a journalist is nothing but ridicule to the noble profession. You cannot be a journalist when all you spew is lies and fake news. He has no sense of duty to carry out basic fact checking. Even an 100 level student at the Nigeria Institute of Journalism will do better than Farooq, no wonder all the students that have passed through him at Kennesaw State University have come to nought.

Away from the questionable character to his ludicrous attempt to tell everyone and every organisation what to do and how to do it. His latest rant was a hole-riddled, pre-school outburst directed at the Redeeemed Christian Church of God and the decision of the church to set up a Directorate of Politics.

As it is with fickle-minded folks like Kperogi, this was done mainly because of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo. You will recall that Kperogi and his minnions have said that APC will not zone its presidential ticket to the Southwest, so on what platform will Osinbajo be contesting, if we are to take this garbage by Kperogi seriously?

Before we come to that permutation, does this so called journalist realise that for Osinbajo to emerge APC candidate, he needs to go through a party primary? How many RCCG members are delegates in the APC? In fact, how many RCCG members have voters card?

Kperogi's religious mediocrity and sentiments which is often the bedrock of his directionless articles was brought to fore again. He quickly tried to make it a Christian vs Muslim thing, not knowing that many Muslims are rooting for Osinbajo already.

I'm not a Catholic and not a big fan of Osinbajo or the RCCG but for how long do we want to continue with this type of hate-induced narrative?

Is Kperogi aware of some of the things the VP has been doing in the north for years? Does he think these poorly written articles will change the minds of thousands of Nigerians?

I will advise him to stick to the issues but like many Nigerians we know he is incapable of doing that.

For now, I will urge more religious outfits like RCCG to set up similar directorates. Even more important, is to teach governance.

We need to educate our people on how government works, who should we hold for what and how can we make Nigeria better.

As for Kperogi, he can stay in the US and be barking orders at the RCCG as if they will take him seriously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
But MURIC and Is'aq Akintola are Terrorist personified IN THAT SAME REGARD.
They're one of the Fulani agenda of Islamization undecided

Hypocritical lots.

Fowl has come to roost
RCCG can not Christianize Nigeria!

Hope it sounds justified and reasonable as well

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Farooq is a professor of controversies....

So what else do you expect.. Na Atiku's boy just like Reno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Ttalk: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2022
If there is anyone that is on payroll of politician to spew gibberish and put forth inciting articles for political gain, that person is Kperogi.
I have never seen a professor who should be occupied with research and advancement work belittle himself by becoming junk journalist with no value and self worth who goes about shunning useless articles at the instance of politicians.

Does Kperogi takes Nigerians for a fool or he's just being dazed by the smell of dollar Atiku and PDP snuffed into his pocket that he has failed to realised that the narratives he is pushing is so weak and exposes his bias narratives towards SW APC, his futile attempt

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Ttalk: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2022
This fake professor must collect today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Ttalk: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Hypocritical lots.

Fowl has come to roost

You share the same brain with Kperogi and the Muric otherwise you won't be here defending inciting words of Isaq Akintola and Kperogi

4 Likes

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Truthisunique2: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't support osinbajo because he is an hypocrite

But even me as an rccg member no mobilizing would convince me to support osinbajo

Nothing illegal in what rccg have done it's just a failed move to force buhari to annoint osinbajo
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2022
You have a lose nut in your brain that made you see this move by RCCG justified but that of MURIC a threat.

That's how Hypocritical minded being behaves, not surprised
Ttalk:

You share the same brain with Kperogi and the Muric otherwise you won't be here defending inciting words of Isaq Akintola and Kperogi
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Odin13: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2022
One things is that majority of Yoruba people hate truh and embrace reality so much

Tell us how Church ( born again) not just Christian go involve in Nigerian kind of politics ..
and Yoruba Christians wey carry Church for head sees nothing in it ..

This is outright desperation .. or is it what Yoruba people call Sophistication or being diplomatic.. with the things of God grin

Yoruba sef

This people and how they reason eh..
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Hypocritical lots.

Fowl has come to roost

Don't get things twisted, MURIC is a one man mopol organisation.. Ever read from MURIC secretary, media officers before?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Odin13:
One things is that majority of Yoruba people hate truh and embrace reality so much

Tell us how Church ( born again) not just Christian go involve in Nigerian kind of politics ..

This is outright desperation .. or is it what Yoruba people call Sophistication or being diplomatic.. with the things of God grin

Yoruba sef

Dem never throw punch you don dey staggered, you sure you fit chop 3.

Why is your epistle con be like you dey cry why typing it?

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Not one man, get you facts right. They have members across each Geopolitical zones and most States in Nigeria.

If RCCG is justified here, only Hypocrites will castigate MURIC.

I think you need to check the full meaning of that acronym
helinues:

Don't get things twisted, MURIC is a one man mopol organisation.. Ever read from MURIC secretary, media officers before?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Odin13: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

Dem never throw punch you don dey staggered, you sure you fit chop 3.

Why is your epistle con be like you dey cry why typing it?

Who be this yorubatic sapien?

I don’t do yoruba and gays

Next!
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Not one man, get you facts right. They have members across each Geopolitical zones and most States in Nigeria.

If RCCG is justified here, only Hypocrites will castigate MURIC.

I think you need to check the full meaning of that acronym

Has Professor Akintola ever consulted his members or even the board members before dropping his garbages? That's a one man show.

As for RCCG, they have never interfered in the Nigeria Politics discussion, na the likes of Kperogi, Reno dey drag them into this just because Osinbajo is a member
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Odin13: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2022
People are become increasingly senseless and foolish becauE of 2023 elections

2023 is a Must

Weda Yoruba people wan father the whole Yoruba church

Tinubu Must contest
If Yoruba say osibanjo .. Na dem ..

All this noise for don end by this time next year..
Some tribe go begin court process with 50 sans .. stil nothing!

Power returns North..
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2022
To your first question, were you there to have known he didn't?

Or How did you know he didn't?
Are you member?

What do we call this memo if not interference?
helinues:

Has Professor Akintola ever consulted his members or even the board members before dropping his garbages? That's a one man show.

As for RCCG, they have never interfered in the Nigeria Politics discussion, na the likes of Kperogi, Reno dey drag them into this just because Osinbajo is a member
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
To your first question, were you there to have known he didn't?

Or How did you know he didn't?
Are you member?

What do we call this memo if not interference?

Your questions regarding Prof Akintola are obvious, visible to the blind , audible to the deaf.

As for the memo, could you point out to what is wrong with it?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Donshegxy10(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2022
The memo from RCCG is not about osinbajo, RCCG has always sensitice its members about the need to be involved in politics and decision making in the country, either directly or indirectly.
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by emmanuelbrown26: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba sef

Na today u dey know ndi afonjas, na look I dey look all of dem.
When Kanu' house was invaded,tthey gave military applause but when d beat of d drum changed on their side, they started seeking for Igbo-yoruba nation.
Chameleons in human skin, that's why there is nothing, I mean absolutely nothing that will shock me whenever I see afonjas changing colour and tone
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by Ttalk: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You have a lose nut in your brain that made you see this move by RCCG justified but that of MURIC a threat.

That's how Hypocritical minded being behaves, not surprised

Point out the similarity in RCCG directives and MURIC inciting publications. How can a rational human being place the directive by RCCG creating a department within the church inorder to create awareness among members to participate in politics be termed religious move?

I don't engage fanatics who can never be rational and objective because they have been brain washed to the extent of denying their family, tribe and region in the name of one religion.

You are a potential terrorist with same terrorist mindset like MURIC, never quote me again
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Point out the so-called threat/incitement from MURIC as claimed. I'm waiting.

Once we caught you up with your Hypocritical acts and say it to your face, you'll always sing Terrorist song. Call me whatever you like, I'll continue to put your Hypocritical behaviour into your face.

Did RCCG want to Christianize Nigeria?
Ttalk:

Point out the similarity in RCCG directives and MURIC inciting publications. How can a rational human being place the directive by RCCG creating a department within the church inorder to create awareness among members to participate in politics be termed religious move?

I don't engage fanatics who can never be rational and objective because they have been brain washed to the extent of denying their family, tribe and region in the name of one religion.

You are a potential terrorist with same terrorist mindset like MURIC, never quote me again
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2022
If it's morally wrong to you people the call for muslim inclusiveness in Governance by MURIC headed by Prof Akintola, so does this.

What is same for the goose should be same for the gander
helinues:

Your questions regarding Prof Akintola are obvious, visible to the blind , audible to the deaf.

As for the memo, could you point out to what is wrong with it?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by EastisBae: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
DukeOfNigeria:
[s]By Ezechukwu Christian

Labelling Farooq Kperogi a journalist is nothing but ridicule to the noble profession. You cannot be a journalist when all you spew is lies and fake news. He has no sense of duty to carry out basic fact checking. Even an 100 level student at the Nigeria Institute of Journalism will do better than Farooq, no wonder all the students that have passed through him at Kennesaw State University have come to nought.

Away from the questionable character to his ludicrous attempt to tell everyone and every organisation what to do and how to do it. His latest rant was a hole-riddled, pre-school outburst directed at the Redeeemed Christian Church of God and the decision of the church to set up a Directorate of Politics.

As it is with fickle-minded folks like Kperogi, this was done mainly because of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo. You will recall that Kperogi and his minnions have said that APC will not zone its presidential ticket to the Southwest, so on what platform will Osinbajo be contesting, if we are to take this garbage by Kperogi seriously?

Before we come to that permutation, does this so called journalist realise that for Osinbajo to emerge APC candidate, he needs to go through a party primary? How many RCCG members are delegates in the APC? In fact, how many RCCG members have voters card?

Kperogi's religious mediocrity and sentiments which is often the bedrock of his directionless articles was brought to fore again. He quickly tried to make it a Christian vs Muslim thing, not knowing that many Muslims are rooting for Osinbajo already.

I'm not a Catholic and not a big fan of Osinbajo or the RCCG but for how long do we want to continue with this type of hate-induced narrative?

Is Kperogi aware of some of the things the VP has been doing in the north for years? Does he think these poorly written articles will change the minds of thousands of Nigerians?

I will advise him to stick to the issues but like many Nigerians we know he is incapable of doing that.

For now, I will urge more religious outfits like RCCG to set up similar directorates. Even more important, is to teach governance.

We need to educate our people on how government works, who should we hold for what and how can we make Nigeria better.

As for Kperogi, he can stay in the US and be barking orders at the RCCG as if they will take him seriously.
[/s]

Kettle calling pot black! Imagine someone accusing Kperogi of not understanding the tenets of journalism yet he wrote a rubbish epistle that is lacking in both substance and principle. I was reading to see this writer counter what Kperogi wrote with superior argument only to see trash.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY MORALY WRONG FOR RCCG TO CAMPAIGN FOR OSINBAJO. WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR MEMBERS THAT ARE STAUNCH MEMBERS OR FOLLOWERS OF OTHER PARTIES/CANDIDATES
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
If it's morally wrong to you people the call for muslim inclusiveness in Governance by MURIC headed by Prof Akintola, so does this.

What is same for the goose should be same for the gander

Could you point out to what is wrong with the memo?

Answer that question pls
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by maisams01(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2022
If there is one man I can bet my bottom dollar to be objective and say the truth not minding whose ox is gored,it is Professor Farooq Kperogi
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
I answered that already. If inclusiveness MURIC clamoured for is wrong, so this
helinues:

Could you point out to what is wrong with the memo?

Answer that question pls
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I answered that already. If inclusiveness MURIC clamoured for is wrong, so this

You are only trying to be mischievous. The RCCG memo indicated that they have organised political section which could be for different reasons. For the church political internal affairs or to enlightened their members about the election.

Apc, Osinbajo wasn't mentioned in the memo, so what's the like of Kperogi talking about

And as for the MURIC, is it today Prof Akintola have been misyarning?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2022
I'm not you're here.

The part of the memo made mention of supporting all their members candidacy? This is same thing Prof Akintola was being called unprintable names for.

Meanwhile, don't bring kperogis statement here, it's different we're not talking about any party here.

What I'm saying Is the Hypocrisy of you lots, infact I'm not faulting RCCG moves.

The point is it it were to be MURIC, you'll all fault them
helinues:

You are only trying to be mischievous. The RCCG memo indicated that they have organised political section which could be for different reasons. For the church political internal affairs or to enlightened their members about the election.

Apc, Osinbajo wasn't mentioned in the memo, so what's the like of Kperogi talking about

And as for the MURIC, is it today Prof Akintola have been misyarning?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by rejoice4eva(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
The RCCG is more than Osibanjo, as Nigeria is more than an individual, a tribe, party, a religion or an opinion
The Church has waited too long , because of the wicked and selfish people, who called politics dirty and have subjected the destiny of the nation into Jeopardy.
Let everyone come on board that has something reasonable to offer, to rescue this nation from the destroyers.
All these cheap blackmail and deliberate attempt to handcuff the church has expired.
Nigerian belongs to all, whether Christians, Muslims or traditionalists.
Enough of intimidation. We are not complaining again. We want to be involved.
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I'm not you're here.

The part of the memo made mention of supporting all their members candidacy? This is same thing Prof Akintola was being called unprintable names for.

Meanwhile, don't bring kperogis statement here, it's different we're not talking about any party here.

What I'm saying Is the Hypocrisy of you lots, infact I'm not faulting RCCG moves.

The point is it it were to be MURIC, you'll all fault them

Is this not the same memo, are the people who are going to vote in the 2023 election would be imported from Gambia or Sierra Leone?

Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by TheSameGuy(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2022
The Yoruba Muslim MURIC opined should be the next president, will he come from Gambia or Seria Leone?

Why then was MURIC castigated and RCCG was claimed to be right?
That's Hypocrisy
helinues:

Is this not the same memo, are the people who are going to vote in the 2023 election would be imported from Gambia or Sierra Leone?
Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by helinues: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
The Yoruba Muslim MURIC opined should be the next president, will he come from Gambia or Seria Leone?

Why then was MURIC castigated and RCCG was claimed to be right?
That's Hypocrisy

Don't be a religion fanatic..

Professor Akintola, Reno, FFK, Kanu are known to be same when it comes to making reckless statements

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Dump APC? / Photo: Poster Of Osinbajo On Good Friday / IPOB/ESN Has Killed More Igbos In One Year Than Fulani Herdsmen Did In 15yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.