Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Say No To Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Friendship (653 Views)

The Complete Guide To Friendship And How It Makes Us Feel Good / How To Friendship Again After Losing The Love Of Your Life / Welcome To Friendship Zone, Friendship, Dating, Relationship, Love, And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Friendship by Fxzboyz: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Friendship between a male and a female is
A big deceit.
There’s always more to be desired than what meets the surface
Woman might want attention and money
Man might want sex and relationship
It’s usually one sided and unbalanced so why put yourself in trauma and heartbreak by accepting a friendship where your need can’t be met?
If you ask a woman out as a guy and she’s declines but rather opts for a friendship you’re at liberty to enquire,if it a sexual friendship
If it’s a friendship that doesn’t suit your needs
Let it go

Checkout videos from places in Nigeria
#naijawaka
https://youtube.com/channel/UC0hRdd6F_todHjl7JMGiHLQ

1 Like

Re: Say No To Friendship by Boogyman557: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters..

I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Say No To Friendship by Lawlab254: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Say No To Friendship by Baitullah: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2022
I find it hard to keep female friends. It's either we are bleeping or i keep my distance.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Friendship by Fxzboyz: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Baitullah:
I find it hard to keep female friends. It's either we are bleeping or i keep my distance.
A man’s relationship with a woman should be defined from the onset to avoid one sided expectations

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Friendship by Deborah98(f): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2022
You made good points here. Asides the needs be met I believe being in friendship or relationship is one that has either soul or heart connections tied to it. I'm into you because I love you and I want this to grow and not necessarily what I'll get from you. Although these other parts help but people should define what they want and be intentional on getting it

1 Like

Re: Say No To Friendship by holocron: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Pure friendship between a Man and Woman is possible provided that this difficult condition is met. The friendship will remain as long as the condition continues to hold:

The condition is that Both of them must be in a happy satisfactory relationship with their own separate partners. Simple. Only then can their friendship sail smoothly.

If not, one party or both may attempt to get something from the other that they are not willing to give, leading to tension.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Friendship by Mostcaring: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Oboy forget that thing , there are some female friends you take as family, you not supposed to Bleep every lady that comes ya way .
Re: Say No To Friendship by lilcarterpkrane(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Factors

(1) (Reply)

Arguing Girlfriend / / Slay Queen Shows The Breathtaking Sacrifice She Made To Look Attractive — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.