Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (4402 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by EzeUche(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mt.naija:

Relax gogolo grin grin grin

Na wa o! Is this true? You have been lying. I have been insulting you like a man.

You should be banned for this betrayal! angry
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mt.naija:

Thunder fire you! If you dare mention my name again.
How do you know Rhino.5dm with just 7 post? Eediot!

So you are Rhino.5dm? I didn't know.

Please why and when were you banned?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by EzeUche(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
OAM4J:

Ban Rhino for gender impersonation.  angry

And Kobojunkie as well. I am still not sure if he/she is a female.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
Donnu what happen o! Just that i sacarstically show soliderity to Boko haram to express my anger towards the state of insecurity in Naija.

The massage reads. . . "P.S send some words of encouragement to our humble Boko haramites!"

OAM4J:

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
we have gone down this road before . . . Am fresh and capable tongue tongue

EzeUche:

Ban Rhino for gender impersonation. angry

And Kobojunkie as well. I am still not sure if he/she is a female.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mt.naija:

Donnu what happen o! Just that i sacarstically show soliderity to Boko haram to express my anger towards the state of insecurity in Naija.

The massage reads. . . "P.S send some words of encouragement to our humble Boko haramites!"

OK. We will look into it.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
OAM4J:

OK. We will look into it.
Thanks wink
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by jmaine: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
So Mt. Naija was indeed Rhino.5dm . . .i knew his female tag was a big fraud grin grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
Nothing do me! Just having a chang of scene. grin

jmaine:

So Mt. Naija was indeed Rhino.5dm . . .i knew his female tag was a big fraud grin grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
Haha. "Sucks to be seanet for real" now ehn?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet03: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
J12:

Haha. "Sucks to be seanet for real" now ehn?
You are the one they are talking about! The first man to be diagnosed with mental dehydration
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mt.naija:

Thanks wink

Your moniker Rhino.5dm has been unbanned! Please keep the insults off and be a lot more civil. I might not be able to do anything about it if you are banned again.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by NegroNtns(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2011
Unless na Seun himself, make nobody ban Ileke-Idi o. She never do half the commit wey most una don already saturate ground with.

To borrow iice term, Ileke Idi be "womanoid", she get sharp tongue.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by volasunkan: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2011
OAMJ,PLEASE BAN THIS PSYCHO CALLED MUSIWA OR BECOMRICH OR BECOMRICHNG
GOD,THE MAP FREAK IS SO SO ANNOYING! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ARGGGGGGGGGGG!

INFACT,BAN HIM 4 LIFE!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
volasunkan:

OAMJ,PLEASE BAN THIS PSYCHO CALLED MUSIWA OR BECOMRICH OR BECOMRICHNG
GOD,THE MAP FREAK IS SO SO ANNOYING! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ARGGGGGGGGGGG!

INFACT,BAN HIM 4 LIFE!

He is the most banned NL i know. ban one of his id, he comes back with another 2 or 3. He is a special case.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2011
@OAM4J

So you can ban and unban now? wonders shall never end. cheesy grin

While you're at it, can you please ban Seun for me because he hardly shows when he's needed on a thread grin grin grin grin (
)
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2011
honeric01:

@OAM4J

So you can ban and unban now? wonders shall never end. cheesy grin

While you're at it, can you please ban Seun for me because he hardly shows when he's needed on a thread grin grin grin grin (
)

What can i say? All moderators are equal, but some are more equal than others grin grin grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2011
Hehehehee, i can see the "work" of Mukimuki on you budi budi hehehehehe grin

Please grant my request o ye E-mod grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2011
honeric01:

Hehehehee, i can see the "work" of Mukimuki on you budi budi hehehehehe grin

Please grant my request o ye E-mod grin

hehehehe, You no go fit understand, even if I explain to you, you be small pikin. Seun sends you warning-greetings grin grin

Find me on facebook and add me if you can. I know your home address anyway! grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2011
Since kosovo left here,this place has become a mess under the irresponsible two half boys that call themselves moderators.sonovabytch.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Rhino5dm: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2011
Thanks bruv!

I swear never to cause any harm again. . .but then can Rhino.5dm keep to his promise after smoking crack? . . .! grin grin grin

OAM4J:

Your moniker Rhino.5dm has been unbanned! Please keep the insults off and be a lot more civil. I might not be able to do anything about it if you are banned again.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2011
^Am sure he will, cos Rhino.5dm is now born again. grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:06am On Jul 02, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Beaf is struggling to get ministerial post but the deal had turn into sour he will soon show up, and start casting hatred on GEJ
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Odunnu: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thanks bruv!

I swear never to cause any harm again. . .but then can Rhino.5dm keep to his promise after smoking crack? . . .! grin grin grin

if smoking crack makes you act silly, then quit. You are better than that.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Rhino5dm: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Noted!

Odunnu:

if smoking crack makes you act silly, then quit. You are better than that.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by dempeople(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2011
@Rhino.5dm,

Guy long time. I bin no dee see ur moniker again soteeee, I come dee wonder whether u don die. How far 4 work n life? U still dee 4 Jigawa?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2011
Talking about banning, the power-drunk moderators or Seun or whoever the 'banning authority' is can shove it up their asses if they so wish. If banning pro01 for almost two weeks for no apparent reason relieves you of your constipation, then so be it. In fact, feel free to also ban this new proO1 id if you so wish. After all, na for Nairaland your power end.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2011
Chei! I dey laff! You know why I dey laff? Because I no fit cry.

I truly pity nigeria, you know why? Because it is a doomed country. I have related with people on nairaland and I have seen the true spirit of enlightenment in them. I have seen the brains and ideas and manpower that is needed to change the state and face of any country and move it to the 'superpower' stage. All the above I have seen in many nairalanders.

But you know what I have also seen? I have seen the yield of the seed that was planted by the older generation in our generation. It is the seed of disunity and tribalism. That well-nutured seed has begun to sprout the type of fruit we see in most threads in the politics forum.

Who do you think will bring about a positive change in this doomed country? Goodluck Jonathan? Think twice. Our last hope which was the youth are doomed to languish in the squalor of tribalism.

At this point I think I am now truly ashamed of nigeria. It has no future.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Walmart is opening in Nigeria and might have a job position for you. So why dont you buy a ticket ASAP. I know how you like wearing orange "uniforms", but I'm sure that the blue and white fits you better.  cheesy

BTW, I'm already engaged to EzeUche, I'll give you [b]ak47mann [/b]tho.

Oh is that what they make u wear in florida? Chai Nne sorry ( u now know why it is good to listen to our parents and go to school, this your menial job will not pay rent for florida o).

Just because i pay bride price no mean say u go come leach off me o (no forget i be igboman so i still get sense)

Have a nice day!!!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Rhino5dm: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2011
My broda i dey here o like 'sam dede'. grin
yeah left Jigawa been shuttling Lag to Abj. Hope things is moving as expected at your endz? Thanks for asking out.

dem_people:

@Rhino.5dm,

Guy long time. I bin no dee see your moniker again soteeee, I come dee wonder whether u don die. How far 4 work n life? U still dee 4 Jigawa?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

hehehehe, You no go fit understand, even if I explain to you, you be small pikin. Seun sends you warning-greetings grin grin

Find me on facebook and add me if you can. I know your home address anyway! grin

Oh so i no fit undastand? ehehehehehe i like am like that. i be small boi? hehehe i am glad you saw me in that light. warning greetings? nothing like that oh or have u taken over seun's post? grin

Same ID? i go try look for u sha. too bad i get too many abode, u no fit even catch me 1 week for one abode grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
honeric01:

Oh so i no fit undastand? ehehehehehe i like am like that. i be small boi? hehehe i am glad you saw me in that light. warning greetings? nothing like that oh or have u taken over seun's post? grin

Same ID? i go try look for u sha. too bad i get too many abode, u no fit even catch me 1 week for one abode grin

cool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Have Too Many Public Holidays In Nigeria? / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* / 17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing Complete Nake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.