Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (4401 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by enyojo(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
The Banned, the Unbanned, the Ugly undecided
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2011
@OAM4J

Hehehehehehe, nothing like OAMJ for FB o grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
hehehe, you no check well, check wella grin

Me I dey see you wella O N E - pink wink
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet02: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
Back and Better. Operation Tiger Claw!!!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
seanet02:

Back and Better. Operation Tiger Claw!!!

Welcome back! Glad to have you back. cool
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet02: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Welcome back! Glad to have you back. cool
Next time you will say 'Welcome back sir' am over 100 years so respect me. Ceasefire Declared but remember am still technically at war with those people you banned me for. South Korea (ME) vs North korea (e**t)
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

hehehe, you no check well, check wella  grin

Me I dey see you wella O N E - pink wink

Which one be one pink? hehehehe my shirt abi? grin so you be my friend already or a friend to my friend abi?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
honeric01:

Which one be one pink? hehehehe my shirt abi? grin so you be my friend already or a friend to my friend abi?

O N E na your initials jor, olodo. cheesy Cant beleive I have 5 mutual friends with you sef. Dey search for me till you find me.  grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Odunnu: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
Whats ur fbk id mr MOD?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Whats your fbk id mr MOD?

If I tell you, you will have to be my wife on it. Deal? grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
igbo boy:

Oh is that what they make u wear in florida? Chai Nne sorry ( u now know why it is good to listen to our parents and go to school, this your menial job will not pay rent for florida o).

Just because i pay bride price no mean say u go come leach off me o (no forget i be igboman so i still get sense)

Have a nice day!!!

You don't tire?

Have a nice day!!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Odunnu: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

If I tell you, you will have to be my wife on it. Deal? grin
dont dare me mister! If I set my heart at telling you your real names in next hour i'l do it
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by olawalebabs(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
#strolling around NL, notice a guy and a lady chatting under the tree in the dark# odunnu and oam4j. Una wel done o
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

dont dare me mister! If I set my heart at telling you your real names in next hour i'l do it

I laff in Enugu grin grin grin

I dare you baby! Do it!  grin grin BTW, I actually need a pretty babe's picture for my profile, can u help me with some of yours? grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
olawalebab:

#strolling around NL, notice a guy and a lady chatting under the tree in the dark# odunnu and oam4j. Una wel done o

Close you eyes and pretend you saw nothing jor grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
He does not have any pix as his profile Pix, yeye old man.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Odunnu: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
olawalebab:

#strolling around NL, notice a guy and a lady chatting under the tree in the dark# odunnu and Olawalebab. Una wel done o
thats more like it.
OAM4J:

I laff in Enugu grin grin grin

I dare you baby! Do it!  grin grin BTW, I actually need a pretty babe's picture for my profile, can u help me with some of yours? grin
after tifing my adult pinshures, you want to tif my baby pinshures too? You are a 'peterfile'
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by olawalebabs(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2011
@oam4j i see nothing but i hear sha
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

after tifing my adult pinshures, you want to tif my baby pinshures too? You are a 'peterfile'

tif which baby pinshure? the baby belong to both of us jor. You wan make I spill the beans? Na DNA test go settle this score. Dem fit take my girl frm me, but dem no fit take my child angry

olawalebab:

@oam4j i see nothing but i hear sha

Pretend say you no hear too. grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by olawalebabs(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hmm no problem, after una do the DNA i'll start talking.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You don't tire?

Have a nice day!!

Shuooo Ileke no dey tire and u wan make i tire?

Nne no i dey very much around, i might not be as frequent as i used to due to some business trips in the next 2-3 weeks but i will still try to touch base  grin

Have a nice day!!!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2011
igbo boy:

Shuooo Ileke no dey tire and u wan make i tire?

Nne no i dey very much around, i might not be as frequent as i used to due to some business trips in the next 2-3 weeks but i will still try to touch base  grin

Have a nice day!!!

Can you kuku post your schedule so tthat I'll know your whereabouts for the next 2-3 weeks?

Have a nice day!!!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Can you kuku post your schedule so tthat I'll know your whereabouts for the next 2-3 weeks?

Have a nice day!!!

Ileke Ileke no worry busy schedule no go seperate me from my ekiti wife Walai,

Have a nice day!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) / Do We Have Too Many Public Holidays In Nigeria? / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.