Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (4403 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by EzeUche(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^

Language my friend.  shocked
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Genius100: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
Moderators, you are doing a great job. Please keep banning the bigots that make black people look like animals. This is the most popular Nigerian forum and foreigners that wish to learn the Nigerian culture come here only to witness tribal fights. Keep up the good work,
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet03: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
look at this one.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by EzeUche(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
Genius100:

Moderators, you are doing a great job. Please keep banning the bigots that make black people look like animals. This is the most popular Nigerian forum and foreigners that wish to learn the Nigerian culture come here only to witness tribal fights. Keep up the good work,

Gbam!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by emekagh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2011
seanet03:

my ban is just 48 hours and i have my moniker back, so stop this bullshit

48hrs? Then take it in good faith and stop whining. Must the whole world know you were banned?
Your protestation is becoming childish. Grow some balls man!   undecided
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Odunnu: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
I miss Beaf so much, would a good NLndr help me tell him that?
Thank You
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet03: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
emeka_gh:

48hrs? Then take it in good faith and stop whining. Must the whole world know you were banned?
Your protestation is becoming childish. Grow some balls man! undecided
my balls are big already.
grin grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by hercules07: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
Beaf is about to be sacked by GEJ, we will probably see him here fighting for the Niger Delta only, I hope that his love for GEJ does not turn to serious hatred.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
ssmh! So what are BLACK African countries?

Genius100:

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by joecrack(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
seconded
i concur
Genius100:

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet03: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
can you supply a trailer load of crack?
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by joecrack(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
seanet03:

can you supply a trailer load of crack?
hey bro a lil insert quote error.
Modified.
And yes i can supply crack.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by emekagh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
seanet03:

my balls are big already.
grin grin

That's more like it! grin grin
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Obiagu1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thank you moderators for banning Seanet. I've never seen the guy contribute a single thing meaningful to a debate. It's one thing to be tribal and tend to promote your people and their interest and it's another to be insultive and using very 'sick' words.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by seanet03: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Obiagu1:

Thank you moderators for banning Seanet. I've never seen the guy contribute a single thing meaningful to a debate. It's one thing to be tribal and tend to promote your people and their interest and it's another to be insultive and using very 'sick' words.
Your "Genocide Crying" is a good contribution to nl abi?

Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Na wa o, even seanet too? Mean while i dey think say na only igbo boy dem like to ban anyhow,

Take it like a man seanet and stop complaining like a B, You can only argue when they ban you and they dont ban people like me  then u can be justified.

But if your argument is that you are not a tribalist and your statements are not insulting then that na big LIE.

If they ban me for what I said (which i am guilty of always,  i will take it like a man). But if i am banned for something i know someone else just said then i have wahala cos i expect equal treatment and not preferential treatment.

Matter of fact I just served time for behaving like you and got released from jail today. Will i be on my best behavior? cant promise that. But i will stop being on the offense and stop attacking yoruba for nothing BUt if any yoruba talk thrash about igbo then i will go all out on all yorubas with no boundary or care of decency. So I am now a defensive line backer of some sorts.

Cheers  wink
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Pukkah: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
I'm in support of any effort to clean up this forum and rid it of abusive posters and posts. People should LEARN to push their perspectives, thoughts and beliefs in a decent way without demeaning or putting down others.
What hope is there for the younger generation if only what they do is use gutter/dirty language as opposed to driving home their point using superior arguments and civilized language?

It is not a crime to love your tribe but it's improper to insult other tribes.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
Pukkah:

I'm in support of any effort to clean up this forum and rid it of abusive posters and posts. People should LEARN to push their perspectives, thoughts and beliefs in a decent way without demeaning or putting down others.
What hope is there for the younger generation if only what they do is use gutter/dirty language as opposed to driving home their point using superior arguments and civilized language?

It is not a crime to love your tribe but it's improper to insult other tribes.

Thank you! I wish all the posters can reason like this.

@Igbo boy

Where is our "thank you" and is that the best promise you can give us? cheesy
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
OAM4J:

Thank you! I wish all the posters can reason like this.

@Igbo boy

Where is our "thank you" and is that the best promise you can give us? cheesy

THANKS

As for the pact i declared na the hard truth be dat o. I will rather be Malcom X than be MLK, fire for fire. According to Nas "they bust we bust" (in the song one mic).

Now i no be natural tribalist dem born me for warri na where i for grow u dig? so naturally i count a lot of yorubas, calabar, bini, esan, urhobo, itsekiri, ijaw etc as my friends (due to all them shell, nnpc, mobil and oil companies etc wey full warri in those days).

But i try small for my promise nau? I used to be a trailblazer in launching offense and derailing topics but now i said i wont do that unless provoked and you are not happy? I cant be reporting like ileke (that is so primary school). Do you want me to raise up my hand and say teacher teacher ileke said igbos have big lips? grin, Mba no can do instead i respond
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by volasunkan: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2011
@ OAMJ,Is Tinubu4life banned?abeg,if so,pls use ur good office take unban am.
nairaland a gbe wa oh!amin ase wa!
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by OAM4J: 3:26am On Jul 01, 2011
volasunkan:

@ OAMJ,Is Tinubu4life banned?abeg,if so,pls use your good office take unban am.
nairaland a gbe wa oh!amin ase wa!

Are you Tinubu4life? Am sure Tinubu4life can tell if he is banned or not and if banned why he was banned.

If banned, we need to know why before we can do anything about it.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 01, 2011
igbo boy:

Na wa o, even seanet too? Mean while i dey think say na only igbo boy dem like to ban anyhow,

Take it like a man seanet and stop complaining like a B, You can only argue when they ban you and they dont ban people like me  then u can be justified.

But if your argument is that you are not a tribalist and your statements are not insulting then that na big LIE.

If they ban me for what I said (which i am guilty of always,  i will take it like a man). But if i am banned for something i know someone else just said then i have wahala cos i expect equal treatment and not preferential treatment.

Matter of fact I just served time for behaving like you and got released from jail today. Will i be on my best behavior? cant promise that. But i will stop being on the offense and stop attacking yoruba for nothing BUt if any yoruba talk thrash about igbo then i will go all out on all yorubas with no boundary or care of decency. So I am now a defensive line backer of some sorts.

Cheers  wink

Omo Igbo gbadogbado. I thought we discussed this ehn?
You no dey tire? grin You still dey cry?

Omo daada, oya, stop this ehn. You have too much grey hair to be worrying about this stuff, you should be busying yourself with hair coloring companies.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by maddock(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2011
What beaf banned? Thot someone said Beaf was Ima Niboro abi kini orukwue bobo ati GEJ Special adviser. And he is fighting tooth and mail to prevent uncle rueben from taking his job. No be me talk am o,I only heard it here o. But I think the Mods are doing an excellent work because at times its very frustratin reading through some topics because these days u don't see meaningful arguments on some thread but an "intelligent finese" in insulting and abusing people.I wonder if nairaland where to be like the senate then throwing chairs would be too small as we would be shooting and matcheting ourselves everyday.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by igboboy1(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Omo Igbo gbadogbado. I thought we discussed this ehn?
You no dey tire? grin You still dey cry?

Omo daada, oya, stop this ehn. You have too much grey hair to be worrying about this stuff, you should be busying yourself with hair coloring companies.

nwa yoruba biko no dey confuse me with your popsie biko a'nama yo'gi a'yo biko,

My hair blacker than your skin (no pun intended grin )

And emm Nne biko i know u miss me so stop crying I am back now, enh you know u missed igbo boy wink

By the way when are you moving to ur hubby's house? i arranged somehouse girls to help you move o wink

have a nice day
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2011
^^^ Walmart is opening in Nigeria and might have a job position for you. So why dont you buy a ticket ASAP. I know how you like wearing orange "uniforms", but I'm sure that the blue and white fits you better. cheesy

BTW, I'm already engaged to EzeUche, I'll give you [b]ak47mann [/b]tho.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by qualified(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
moderators - thumps up!!!
any move to sanitize this forum is welcomed.
Beaf and Rhino5dm should not be un-banned, unless they improve
Rhino5dm never contributes anything except initiating fights and insulting other members.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Bensonite: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2011
Moderators,
You guys are doing good job. Infact you are tolerant enough for not banning close to 30% of the contributors to political forum as they mostly turn tribal as soon as a topic is posted. Please ban more of them permanently to create sanity.
I have learnt a lot since I joined NL but also felt at times Nigeria was more divided than I imagined- but looking at the real Nigeria she seem to be more tolerant than we the so-called englightened ones on NL hence my signature.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
Seanet, you should be the last person to complain of being banned. I think your username, IP address, thumb print,tongue print etc. You're the virus that has been derailing most of the threads on nairaland.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by aljharem3: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
afam4eva:

Seanet, you should be the last person to complain of being banned. I think your username, IP address, thumb print,tongue print etc. You're the virus that has been derailing most of the threads on nairaland.

see hate grin grin grin grin

afam how business na

hope say everything is going well
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
Thunder fire you! If you dare mention my name again.
How do you know Rhino.5dm with just 7 post? Eediot!

qualified:

moderators - thumps up!!!
any move to sanitize this forum is welcomed.
Beaf and Rhino5dm should not be un-banned, unless they improve
Rhino5dm never contributes anything except initiating fights and insulting other members.
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by EzeUche(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mt.naija:

Thunder fire you! If you dare mention my name again.
How do you know Rhino.5dm with just 7 post? Eediot!

That means you are a female? shocked
Re: Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. by Mtnaija(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
Relax gogolo grin grin grin

EzeUche:

That means you are a female? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing Complete Nake / Tweeting, Retweeting May Help You #lose Weight / WORLD SMALLEST SNAKE SPECIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.