Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Simple Hand-job Guide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple Hand-job Guide (769 Views)

University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / #bbnaija: Watch As Venita Gives Sir Dee A Hand Job In Bed. / #2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Hand-job Guide by earlalright(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2022
This was a class taken in Flesh to Flesh, an Alright’s Passion Whatsapp group strictly for married folks and primarily on sex matters. If you are unmarried, we recommend that you close this article as it may not do your hormones any good in this your single state.

When last did you give your husband an oily handjob?

We all were once learners. And even till now, we are all still learners.

I was reading on Gender and Sex yesterday and two other doctors, quoting other researches, stated again that the most important organ for sex is our brain. So that you can only get as much sex and enjoyment, explore and adventure, only as much as your mind can.

What’s happening in your mind right now?

If you see handjob as wrong, then you wouldn’t even want to explore in that area. You would have limited yourself a great deal in how much sexual pleasure you can get from the activity. If you see it as dirty, tiring and just something you do for your man, your brain would attach displeasure and stress to it whenever thoughts or mention of it pops up. So let’s talk about handjobs.

HandJob is the stimulation of the genitals with the hands to give sexual pleasure and satisfaction; an act performed by a partner on the receiver. So it’s actually masturbation, but this time, not solo sex. It is usually performed on men by male or female partners. It can also be performed on women in three main forms; fingering, orgasmic meditation and yoni massage).

handjob is what you do with your hands on your husband’s penis.

This definition is all your mind needs for now. This understanding would help you adventure, explore, improvise, etc. What this means is that you can choose to do as you want; no rules. The only rule is, use your fingers and palms on his penis. Whichever, however, and whatever way you choose to, is fine.

Your mind can only explore wide and far if you understand –

The Penis, and
Your hands
You would have observed that every part of the penis, including the scrotum sack (teabag), are all erogenous spots. So since all of the penes can be lighted up with sexual fire, how you choose to put that rod on fire is your discretion. Some like to set it all on fire at once by folding all their fingers and palm around it and mimicking the vagina by going up and down in rhythmic sexual movement. This is awesome, but shouldn’t be the only style and option every time.

In literature, we have what we call Appreciation in poetry. This is when we identify and examine all the literary structure and elements of the poem, we love it, personalize it and even see far more than what the poet wrote.

When it comes to a handjob, the size of the penis doesn’t matter. And even if a wife has such short fingers that cannot go round, it doesn’t stop the fun. The glans of the penis (head or cap, no matter what you call it) has about 4,000 nerve endings making it the highest erogenous zone of the male body. Interestingly, every other part of this wonder-device is an erogenous zone.

Let’s break it down.

How to give a great handjob to your husband:

Love your penis

If you want your man to moan wella when giving him a handjob, make him feel proud of his penis, the size, its looks etc. His genital self-esteem is key. That his wife finds his penis attractive, awesome and mind-blowing is something he will always cherish and propel him to satisfy her sexually, always.

And you should do this every time, not just at the time that you want to blow him out. Sometimes, just stare at him naked, mischievously with corner eye. Grab him once in while down there, on the streets, at night. Let him know you love his penis.

Give your penis a name that represents what it means to you.

Wake up your penis

Sometimes, he may already be Hot and hard when you are about to Bleep him with your hand. But look for times when you would be the one to stir the waters yourself.

If it’s at nights, in the early hours of the morning, send your hand into his boxers and play with his pubic hair until thy rod is lifted (I like this especially). Or, you could just calmly place your entire palm on the flaccid penis and the tea bag all at once. Your hand would heat up, and warm his penis and get it erect.

Personally, unless my wife tells me that she wants to give me a handjob or I ask for it, I usually don’t like the palms being oiled when I am touched unawares (although I would suggest it when conscious to reduce bruises on the penile).

Touch, rub, slide, glide

Touch the penis gently. If you notice, there are some small pimple-like ducts immediately under the head of the penis, the reverse side. Stroke them lightly and gently.

You can use your fingers to be travelling the length and breadth of the penis just to make it warm. Remember that to blow him out you don’t have to be in a hurry. If it is in the night, bite his body with your teeth gently while your fingers transverse the joy-stick.

Once you notice he is getting too high to want to rape you, move your hand away from the penis to the tea bag or pelvic area, or to the hair on his tummy (if he has), or to his belly button.

Slow down, that’s the thumb rule.

Now, you can oil (lubricate) your hand and fingers to make things sweeter, smoother and eliminate friction which may be caused by the pre-seminal fluids getting dry on the penis.

Come back and just finger smoothly the glans of the penis, and when he is getting too high, move to the body of the penis (the excitement that would have made him cum would reduce).

Bleep him

After a while, you can choose to fold your lubricated finger and palm to form the vagina around the penis and ride up and down. Pay attention and be free to change the rhythms based on the moan you hear.

Slow, fast, slow, fast until he literally begs you for your vagina or that you make him cum. If you choose the vagina, you may want to ride him in the cowgirl/saddleback style or any other style you choose and prefer at that particular time.

Girl, he would be your slave while you would be his LovePeddler.

Cuddle the penis

After he cums (in the vagina or during the handjob), don’t walk away

Clean your penis up and just give it a warm cuddle with your hand by placing all of your hand on its length and tea bag or by grabbing the rod calmly. I hope you find this useful.

God bless Nigeria (good people, great nation)

My name is Earl, and I am Alright.

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @AlrightsPassion

You rock!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience With A Scammer / Which African Country Started Slave Trade / Women Chooses Love And Men Chooses Respect, That's What Makes Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.