Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning (58564 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
How comes this one is not yet on front page? Lalasticlala, this one is big meat now, very big meat, and with double pepper soup blessings for the weekend.

Abi na asun and pepper soup

Asun ke? I read the taste and texture of a snake is like that of a fish.
I’ll pass. lipsrsealed
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Asun ke? I read the taste and texture of a snake is like that of a fish.
I’ll pass. lipsrsealed
For the poor goat that followed the snake to RIP
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Don’t you feel proud your thread probably enlightened people? cheesy
Sure. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

For the poor goat that followed the snake to RIP

Oh! Ok.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by shogsman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's a Burmese python,here in Florida they've become a threat cos they're multiplying by thousands daily and turning into an invasive specie threatening many wildlifes in the everglades so they're pretty much one of the few animals you get paid to kill over here.
If you kill one the government pays you $50 then $20 extra per foot if it's longer r than 5 feet,my wife said during an hurricane in 1992 one Python breeding facility got hit and all it's pythons escaped then boom this asian breed slithered off and began to multiply in Florida,it is estimated that they're about 350,000 of them in Florida alone so y'all don't have any snake problem in naija

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Antoeni(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
What a Combination
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by mrksquare: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed the will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.

Naughty lady.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by vikstandon(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
stingygoat:
This snake tried to swallow a pregnant goat and was sighed by my neighbour. It took almost an hour and 3 bullets from a mobile policeman to bring it down.

Location is ijanikin, Lagos �� people that will eat goat will eat goat, people that will eat snake will eat snake � ���

But seriously...this snake fitu swallow this pregnant goatu!!

My mindu dey tell me na style wey una use chop your neighbor goat be that!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
This guys are pro, e son tay them dey chop snake see organising.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Ultras100: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's huge
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Ademola47(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
stingygoat:
This snake tried to swallow a pregnant goat and was sighed by my neighbour. It took almost an hour and 3 bullets from a mobile policeman to bring it down.

Location is ijanikin, Lagos �� people that will eat goat will eat goat, people that will eat snake will eat snake � ���

The bolded is funny grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by 50d33q: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed the will be so scary, especially for first timers.

What manner of fuckery is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by faithfull18(f): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yama yama, some people are trying oh, the only thing I can eat there is the goat(male or female), specifically the ponmo(skin) tongue
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Iceman2017(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam, how many of them do you have as pet
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by TheWolfen(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
When we tell them to kill all snakes, snake activist will rather not have it. This Python sees children as a meal ..
There is a video of an Asian woman swallowed by huge Python.
The remain of the missing woman was found inside the belle of the Python after it was killed.

1 Like

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Hychineson(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just looked at ur profile. Chai u will be very sweet.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by selfdefence: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm, no be small meat galore o.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by adecz: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
⏩⏩ Pregnant goat ❗️❕ ☹️ ❎❌❎
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by pharmagba: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Are you for real?
Tell me something i don't know?
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by bryton2shot(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Greedy snake...i like seeing dis wicked creture get killed...its either u kill it or it kill u

3 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by pharmagba: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hychineson:
Just looked at ur profile. Chai u will be very sweet.

Seriously?
You wish to venture into the same hole with pyton?

7 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by TheWolfen(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just say
Having sex with a snake with your full chest instead of beating around the bush.
BTW that is quite demonic.
For you to thought of such hmm wahala dey. Check yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by bigbola4sure: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you for real

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.[/quote]
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Idaytesj29(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:
That's a Burmese python,here in Florida they've become a threat cos they're multiplying by thousands daily and turning into an invasive specie threatening many wildlifes in the everglades so they're pretty much one of the few animals you get paid to kill over here.
If you kill one the government pays you $50 then $20 extra per foot if it's longer r than 5 feet,my wife said during an hurricane in 1992 one Python breeding facility got hit and all it's pythons escaped then boom this asian breed slithered off and began to multiply in Florida,it is estimated that they're about 350,000 of them in Florida alone so y'all don't have any snake problem in naija

They are pepper soup candidates here.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

MUMMY!...come again??.....lol
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Oturatetuala(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Really? What a pity hmmmm. Using a snake tail to masturbate? You are a clown. grin

quote author=MadamVanessa post=110936868] shocked

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.[/quote]
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Chrislova(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

chai see talk
No matter what women will never change tueh

2 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dem suppose settle who get d fresh goat
something .. no be to just chop goat join the free snake meat
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Chrislova(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheWolfen:

Just say
Having sex with a snake with your full chest instead of beating around the bush.
BTW that is quite demonic.
For you to thought of such hmm wahala dey. Check yourself
chai seriously bro can u imagine
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Bifwoli: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
stingygoat:

We are drying the skin
I smell a stinky conspiracy here. How come your username is "stingygoat" then suddenly you conveniently found a goat being killed at the right moment?

You and the snake both need to be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Oturatetuala(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
God till I will die, don't let me be tempted to eat snake please, don't let me be friends with those that eat it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.