Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning (58565 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Edoziesmart:

You didn't see where he wrote Lagos State or are you among the group of people that only read headline and rush to comment box?
I thought it was a mistake we don't see big snakes like this in Lagos
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by MrUchenna1(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2022
remove your eyes from your neighbor business, and you will live long
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Actual snake skin as pillow case? For what? undecided

Pillow case made of animal skins.
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
shogsman:
That's a Burmese python,here in Florida

Naso
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice! D piled d skin. That's how it sud b
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by wumi2017(f): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

Wumi Wumi Wumi. How many times did I call you?

Lol grin
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by olamakinde(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.
your case is a lost cause
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by caesymore(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.

Damn... MadamVicilin with sauce grin
Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
9jakool:

Lol what brand is going to pay for second grade snake skin from the street? Maybe they can sell it at a local market. But that's not a money spinner lol.
What do U mean second grade...a natural python or gator skin is highly price anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.