Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,806 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Landlords And Their Way Of Treating Tenants - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlords And Their Way Of Treating Tenants (230 Views)

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Landlords And Tenants' Rights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlords And Their Way Of Treating Tenants by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I would like to bring your notice to my ordeal with my landlady this morning I got a text from her son telling me that she would like me to excuse my apartment for her other daughter that is coming from somewhere I don't know about basically the woman is the typical Nigerian landlady that likes to frustrate tenants anytime the rent is due mine is supposed to elapse the ending of this month which I have already been making preparation to renew but I got the text from her son tho I used my diplomacy in replying the guy I would just like to hear more from fellow tenants and whatever advice I could get

Below is our conversation

Re: Landlords And Their Way Of Treating Tenants by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes 3 months. They can’t just come all of a sudden and tell you to leave. Where do they expect you to stay ? 3 months bro, or 2 months. Make the sister find one place to stay for a while till you find an apt.

God Bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale At A Cheaper Price / How Rich Is Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote? / Standing Freezer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.