Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply (5447 Views)

Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Landlords And Tenants' Rights In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
My fellow Nairalanders is this issue ordinary or some pple are to blame for it?

Do you think Abuja landlords feel happy doing this to our brothers from the other side of the Niger?

Do you think the landlords are being too wicked?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
The huge reply follows:

Nairalanders do you think this reply is valid?

Are these set of pple guilty of this or not?

Lalasticlala and Seun what do u guys think?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Tinubuadvocate: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Igbo really need to change from their old way. Not only Yoruba or Hausa people don't give their property to igbo but igbo to igbo doing the same thing to themselves.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Fahdiga(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Inferiority complex from those landlords is the case here

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by nosiebaba(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
And they aren't lying. I know igbo landlords that have to employ the services of yoruba caretakers to ensure that their igbo tenants pay their rent when due. grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
That is the reason why Igbo must leave this contraption to enable Hausa/Fulani and yoruba to enjoy their Intimacy in full form in their Nigeria....

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2021

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Golan007: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Are you surprised?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:
That is the reason why Igbo must leave this contraption to enable Hausa/Fulani and yoruba to enjoy their Intimacy in full form in their Nigeria....
remember that you're a dot in a circle
You have no place to go

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by helinues: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Toh

Just like MTN........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by walefresh3(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
kmcutez:
If you see the apartment my mom rent to Igbos, I was shocked, they totally destroyed it. Even a pig can’t live there again. I was beyond shocked. I’m not sure if that is how all Nigerians are or just the Igbos. The renter invited lots of other people to live there.
even for Lagos here.. nobody dey give house to Igbo again... I hope dey change .. dey hardly pay rentage.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:

Mallam,this is not a Biafra thread.Take ur Biafra non-sens out of this thread. We are discussing a very salient issue about igbo tenants and their landlords. Always looking for who to blame,even when caught red handed. mtcheeew

20 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by GuyWise101(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yoru_muslems has already taken over the thread angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
remember that you're a dot in a circle
You have no place to go
Do you mean your Imaginery dot in the circle

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Inferiority complex from those landlords is the case here

Really even a rich Maitama landlord get inferiority complex because he has refused to rent his house to an igbo house hunter?
U pple are very funny grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by chigator2: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mods if you can't act speedily on this useless thread populated by ethnic idiots then you have confirmed by fears about this platform.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. (Violated)

I once made a thread about how this platform and it's members are highly obsessed with Igbos with screenshot proofs. The politics section especially is always riddled with threads on Igbos where the author's apparently can't hide their hate towards Igbos.
And the mods remain aloof until the case is reversed them they act like they actually have a meaningful job.

We move sha. I assure you that Igbos we never die or lie down for you to step or kick on us or please you.
Taaa...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by princdebola201(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
We had to use thugs to chase bro nnamdi away after staying for years without paying rent. But iya ijeoma was miles better though she only rent an open space to sell groundnut and boli

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Really even a rich Maitama landlord get inferiority complex because he has refused to rent his house to an igbo house hunter?
U pple are very funny grin
They get intimidated by the Igbos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by princdebola201(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
kmcutez:
If you see the apartment my mom rent to Igbos, I was shocked, they totally destroyed it. Even a pig can’t live there again. I was beyond shocked. I’m not sure if that is how all Nigerians are or just the Igbos. The renter invited lots of other people to live there.
why do u think majority of slums in lagos re populated by igbos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Do you mean your Imaginery dot in the circle
tell me why south east is not a dot in a circle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by LILTJAY: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Igbos with problem every were they go

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
They get intimidated by the Igbos
Okay
Noted

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
chigator2:
Mods if you can't act speedily on this useless thread populated by ethnic idiots then you have confirmed by fears about this platform.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. (Violated)

I once made a thread about how this platform and it's members are highly obsessed with Igbos with screenshot proofs. The politics section especially is always riddled with threads on Igbos where the author's apparently can't hide their hate towards Igbos.

We move sha. I assure you that Igbos we never die or lie down for your to step or kick on us. Taaa...
Go to that particular thread on Twitter and see the replies there. Then come back here let’s discuss.

When multitudes keep complaining bitterly about a particular issue/person..then check well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Mallam,this is not a Biafra thread.Take ur Biafra non-sens out of this thread. We are discussing a very salient issue about igbo tenants and their landlords. Always looking for who to blame,even when caught red handed. mtcheeew
Lol ! Fulani Muslim.... You're falsely Accursing my lots, you expect me not to defend them..... You hate some one, yet you can't imagine your pathetic life without them.... Coward

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by chigator2: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Go to that particular thread on Twitter and see the replies there. Then come back here let’s discuss.

When multitudes keep complaining bitterly about a particular issue/person..then check well.

What was the fault of the Jews in the Anti-Semite Europe and even today. They were hated for little to nothing.

Nothing at all.

Their haters were just sick with sheer Envy and Paranoia.
In the end, The haters were put in their place. So shall it be.

I repeat we won't die to please anyone. If our progress or happiness is choking you, feel free to commit suicide.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
tell me why south east is not a dot in a circle
Keep leaving in malicious deceptions by your Jihadist government

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Sonyboom765: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
But ElRufia said Igbos owners 99.5% of the CofO in Abuja. Wetin happen again.

Is this Igbos doing themselves or ?

KanoFirstSon:
My fellow Nairalanders is this issue ordinary or some pple are to blame for it?

Do you think Abuja landlords feel happy doing this to our brothers from the other side of the Niger?

Do you think the landlords are being too wicked?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Igbo really need to change from their old way. Not only Yoruba or Hausa people don't give their property to igbo but igbo to igbo doing the same thing to themselves[/s].
I knew I must find this tribal bigot here and I'm not surprised with his response cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Bantu10: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo really need to change from their old way. Not only Yoruba or Hausa people don't give their property to igbo but igbo to igbo doing the same thing to themselves.

Illiterate zombie, shut da fvck up. U always sound dumb

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
inadequacy complexes from those landlords is the prosecution here

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Orangedreams: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
When I finish building my house, I will rent it to anyone and everyone irrespective of tribe. All humans are humans before tribe.

Check my signature abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Conrod: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
walefresh3:
even for Lagos here.. nobody dey give house to Igbo again... I hope dey change .. dey hardly pay rentage.
Is that why you (yoruba) now prefer to sale your ancestrial lands with graves in them to igbos ??

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contemporary Housing Designs / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Contemporary Duplex / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.