Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos (86255 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by bizhop01: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kogi state should enjoy their dividend, no reason to pity northerners they deserve poverty because the always conduct them on one direction like cow.

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by asobo1: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
akpunda86:

Abeg many of them took loans and as loans are paid is balance u seeing as some amount deducted monthly.Ask dem well ohhh,just like a police inspector broda I have but I dey fear him as not all our moves he knows Police Na Police,his take home pay is 12k plus,took a big loan that will take him 3 years to pay,so does all kind of stuff infact suprised seeing him on d road sometimes.
Stop defending what is not. The same Yahaya Bello kept 20 billion naira he collected from CBN to settle workers salary in a fixed deposit. It has been in the news for long on how Yahaya Bello pays salary based on percentage. You are here talking about loan. undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Bahamas95(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
theophilusj31:
And yahaya Bello wanna become president of Nigeria, undecided undecided undecided

Instead of tinubu or yahaya Bello becoming president,let buhari just continue
If possible the British should come back and continue from where they stopped instead of them.

You just cracked me up with your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by chymeze: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's irritating when I hear kogi people complain like this! Are they not the ones that voted the man into power? Even when they saw his bad antecedents in first term they still voted him in for a second term. So sincerely people deserve what they get. And I sure they'd still vote the man for president if he comes out. That's what #1k bribe money can do to a person. Nigerians seriously would never learn.

3 Likes

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Tomek09(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sad.

Impoverishing your people.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Parachoko: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
ginggerxy:
Yahaya Bello that was owing his deputy? Who else will Bello no owe if he can owe his deputy for months. People has been complaining about this Yahaya Bello and his evil twin in Niger state.

UbaGwele:

Chief, I understand your doubt, but on serious note, this news is true. My mum called to tell me they were paid something she doesn't know what percentage it was... Funny thing is that the government can't be questioned in the state. Guess he's keeping money for his campaign. C

I am so in shock shocked

So this is real? Wow!! shocked

Why can't Labour totally shut down the state? Every state Government workers in Kogi state are suppose to stop going to work

This is scary and crazy, the National Assembly should do something about this

Cause is so unacceptable

How can a person be earning less than 4k in a month? What sort of madness is this sad
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by cooltola(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
You cannot develop a country when some northerners are very comfortable with the very little they have. I see why Nigeria is like this, I remember when my landlord hired an aboki as a gateman back in the day , my landlord gave this aboki a very small room. The only thing this man had as possession was a mat , cooking pot , a battery powered radio . Can you believe that aboki had two wives with many children with the little he had? I wonder how a human being survived with the very little they have. You cannot try this with a Yoruba or Igbo man or Edo or any southerner, they go swear for you. Then I remember the Northern part of Nigeria- How these Elite just give these folks little and already they are very loyal to a fault . , please do not expect changes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by seunak2016: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When there's no accountability why won't the government pay whatever they wish to the workers?

Funny enough when same governor gives them one derica of rice, #100 groundnut oil and some cubes of maggi they will still come out in mass and vote for him. Nigeria problems has no remedy and won't till the masses get sense.

How I wish Russia is facing us with those missiles and whatnots right now maybe after the bombardment things will be better who knows.
if they vote against them, they will rig it in their favour. you think people actually vote buhari in 2nd term ?
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by ahonzi: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
We surely haven't had enough in this country. These policians are not about to change anytime soon, and as long as we remain docile like these kogi folks we lamenting about, we are in for a jolly swell ride.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by stacyadams: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
angry grin. Lol with what m reading. Okezie is better than this kogi governor...lol

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by ahonzi: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When there's no accountability why won't the government pay whatever they wish to the workers?

Funny enough when same governor gives them one derica of rice, #100 groundnut oil and some cubes of maggi they will still come out in mass and vote for him. Nigeria problems has no remedy and won't till the masses get sense.

How I wish Russia is facing us with those missiles and whatnots right now maybe after the bombardment things will be better who knows.

No way we are going to learn. Our DNA is conditioned to suffering and smiling.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by alamoht(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Tokskob2008 post=110941611]When there's no accountability why won't the government pay whatever they wish to the workers?

How I wish Russia is facing us with those missiles and whatnots right now maybe after the bombardment
things will be better who knows.

You have good points bro.
Abeg no let Russian face us ooo
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by lokho(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maybe they took a loan
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by lusid: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
decub:
All these people saying the staff may have taken some loans never work for companies/organizations where they pay half of half...if you know, you know.

I don even hear half of half of half before. Kukuma call am 12.5% make we know.
like the company i work for. Pay you One month, owe you one wk
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Sirchiboy: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Can someone confirm this

See screenshots below and Nigerians are already condemning yahaya Bello for this wickedness

Some state workers in Niger state are also cursing governor Sanni Bello, the new APC party chairman, for metting out same evil treatment on civil servants in his state .

Very possible.
The workers is a chronic debtor.
That is the money left after his creditors must have deducted their money.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by zeyt: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Probably he is carrying a heavy debt deduction before receiving salary message alert.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Arysexy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is it not the same kogi youth that are wearing face cap and campaigning for this failure called yahaya Bello for Presidiot. I don't think they are complaining. When they are fed up, they should come out and say enough is enough.

They are still playing religious politics. Hunger never deal with them

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by olisaEze(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aibegii joor, civil servants that live for loan like Tom lives for Jerry! You expect to eat ur cake and still have it waiting in the fridge for you?? grin
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by betshopagent(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
confluence:
I laugh in Swahili when I read some comments saying they don’t believe it, you better believe, that is the plight of thousands of teachers in Kogi state, I know because I have relatives who are primary school teachers
baba abeg be serious. how on earth is this real?
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Kyn4kyn: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maybe d guy don collect loan and it is deducted from his salary
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So the useless and cursed Yahaya Bello and governor Sanni Bello of Niger state pay salaries by percentage

Chei , people have suffered in this APC government
It's not just the North.
That wicked Akeredolu of Ondo does same thing with his civil servants
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by TheOgaBoss: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So the useless and cursed Yahaya Bello and governor Sanni Bello of Niger state pay salaries by percentage

Chei , people have suffered in this APC government
I don't understand, what now happens to the unpaid % is he saving it for them or what.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Nenzeey479: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ebira that once hold vital post in nigera and across and now primitive groups? You must be an Igala man for sure useless simp. flat head!
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by bergs2: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
This one weak me oooo!

Yahaya Bello punishing worker Be-llow minimum wage.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by ginggerxy: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Parachoko:

I am so in shock shocked

So this is real? Wow!! shocked

Why can't Labour totally shut down the state? Every state Government workers in Kogi state are suppose to stop going to work

This is scary and crazy, the National Assembly should do something about this

Cause is so unacceptable

How can a person be earning less than 4k in a month? What sort of madness is this sad
labour that has been bullied into submission? You see the tactics they're using to remove subsidy on every petroleum product ? Create scarcity and the price will automatically increase, then allow Nigerians to adjust to the price. They did it cooking gas and every other product will follow suit.
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Eagle7980: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is This Real? See Someone's Salary In Kogi State (Photos) There is lot to find out about an individual if you only knew who he or she is and what are the things he or she has earned through the years An ordinary person earns a basic salary of around £6,000 in the UK and this should not be a source of amazement because we also eat twice a day and we need money to pay for it This is the basic pay that most of us are given What does it mean for you when the basic wage is $1,200 and someone earns $13,500 as a salary? I want to know The most important thing we need to understand is how people make a living, which job they have, their career and which career is best suited to them The more education and skill one gets, the higher his or her salary
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
OVB123:
I have said it before and i am saying it again that the worst thing that can happen to any state in Nigeria is yahaya bello; that man is the worst governor i have ever see and also from the worst and primitive ethnic group (ebirra) in Nigeria.
See this one without tribe abusing the whole tribe because of an individual. You are picked from gutter and as a result we don't expect sensible contribution from you. You can prove me wrong by telling us your tribe. (Ape)
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Inside a story there's another one
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by sukar886: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
And he wants to rule Nigeria , that mean poverty will visit everyone ... God forbid, instead make buhari continue ....
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by sukar886: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

See this one without tribe abusing the whole tribe because of an individual. You are picked from gutter and as a result we don't expect sensible contribution from you. You can prove me wrong by telling us your tribe. (Ape)
He is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.