Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Questions And Answers Thread - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions And Answers Thread (1053 Views)

Common Ramadan Questions and Answers / Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2022
yGoodmann:

I sent an email... don't want to publicize my number

Check my signature for my number

My mail doesn't work
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by 2dominate: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
yGoodmann:

Then recommend for me a scholars to listen and take from... As in scholars upon the true manhaj.
Please run away from this man o, he believes he's 100% always right.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2022
2dominate:

Bring dalil to prove you are right
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2022
2dominate:

Well, you are same..

You are brothers
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by 2dominate: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Bring dalil to prove you are right
Dalil that when presented you choose to pick only the ones that complies with your preinstalled knowledge.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
2dominate:

Dalil that when presented you choose to pick only the ones that complies with your preinstalled knowledge.

Bring just 1 dalil on any matter we disagree on.

Not sheikh say.. Nah..

Quote Quran or Hadith.. Quote Hadith on action of Sahabahs
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Bring just 1 dalil on any matter we disagree on.

Not sheikh say.. Nah..

Quote Quran or Hadith.. Quote Hadith on action of Sahabahs

Assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatu.

I didn't know Sheikh jabata before, but knowing you could make students of knowledge to run from listening to him.

You accused me of hating him whereas I neither knew nor listening to him before or here about him from other scholars, But my brother upon Salafiyyah said he has element of ghulu in his manhaj that people like me with little comprehensive knowledge should not listen to him less I get corrupted in my ideology. (Àbí, ideology tímo sẹ̀sẹ̀ n build). And this is better for me as someone that is a beginner in the knowledge of the religion. (No wonder learning Aqeedah comes before others).

I didn't even know before that he has the opinion of all bidah being kufur and the likes. You were shouting dalil dalil dalil as if everyone can comprehend the Qur'an and Hadith without tafsir from people that devoted their time learning the religion, or why are there books of tesir?.

You could call Yorùbá salafi scholars kafir (Dr. Sharofdeen and Sheikh Yūnus Akorede precisely) but was afraid to call the likes of Sheikh Albani, Sheikh Fawzan, Sheikh Uthaymin, Sheikh Ibn baz, Sheikh Luhaydan and the likes kafir yet they all have the opinion that there are types of bidah and not all bidah result in making people a kafir.

I asked if you have another Sheikh apart from Sheikh Jabata that you take from, you said "His students that are on correct manhaj" I kept asking if there is someone entirely out of the circle of Sheikh Jabata that you take from, but you were unable to provide me one even out of the country, From there I knew you have just only one Sheikh but you won't agree, just ask yourself this question, "is there any knowledgeable person in this world I listen to apart from this Man and his students?" .
You said Islam is not about scholars lolz, why was it stated in one of the sayings of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم that the death of scholars will be a calamity to this ummah?

[This is not the way the text came, but this is the understanding I derived from the saying sha....(You see reason I really need to focus on my learning of the religion instead of discussing with you)]

You also assumed too much and most of it result into lie against me,
( فإنن ظنن أكذب الءحديث ) simple thing to make you a better person you don't know. How can someone be accusing me of hating what I don't even have knowledge of, such as how nikah is done upon the sheri'a to the extent you said I detest the Sunnah of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم i.e eating with three fingers. May Allah guides you ni o. Āmīn

One day discussion and he blocked me, is this how the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and the companions may Allah have mercy on them called to the truth?. He wants you to believe and accept immediately.

Even the Hadith of allowing for one person to speak at a time is not depicted in your character, he won't even allow me to type my message finish before replying I don't know whether you were copying and pasting for me.
May Allah guides us. Āmīn.

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
yGoodmann:

Assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatu.

I didn't know Sheikh jabata before, but knowing you could make students of knowledge to run from listening to him, You accused me of hating him whereas I neither knew nor listening to him before or here about him from other scholars, But my brother upon Salafiyyah said he has element of ghulu in his manhaj that people like me with little comprehensive knowledge should not listen to him less I get corrupted in my ideology. (Àbí, ideology tímo sẹ̀sẹ̀ n build). And this is better for me as someone that is a beginner in the knowledge of the religion. (No wonder learning Aqeedah comes before others).

I didn't even know before that he has the opinion of all bidah being kufur and the likes. You were shouting dalil dalil dalil as if everyone can comprehend the Qur'an and Hadith without tafsir from people that devoted their time learning the religion, or why are there books of tesir?.

You could call Yorùbá salafi scholars kafir (Dr. Sharofdeen and Sheikh Yūnus Akorede precisely) but was afraid to call the likes of Sheikh Albani, Sheikh Fawzan, Sheikh Uthaymin, Sheikh Ibn baz, Sheikh Luhaydan and the likes kafir yet they all have the opinion that there are types of bidah and not all bidah result in making people a kafir.

I asked if you have another Sheikh apart from Sheikh Jabata that you take from, you said "His students that are on correct manhaj" I kept asking if there is someone entirely out of the circle of Sheikh Jabata that you take from, but you were unable to provide me one even out of the country, From there I knew you have just only one Sheikh but you won't agree, just ask yourself this question, "is there any knowledgeable person in this world I listen to apart from this Man and his students?" .
You said Islam is not about scholars lolz, why was it stated in one of the sayings of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم that the death of scholars will be a calamity to this ummah?

[This is not the way the text came, but this is the understanding I derived from the saying sha....(You see reason I really need to focus on my learning of the religion instead of discussing with you)]

You also assumed too much and most of it result into lie against me,
( فإنن ظنن أكذب الءحديث ) simple thing to make you a better person you don't know. How can someone be accusing me of hating what I don't even have knowledge of, such as how nikah is done upon the sheri'a to the extent you said I detest the Sunnah of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم i.e eating with three fingers. May Allah guides you ni o. Āmīn

One day discussion and he blocked me, is this how the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and the companions may Allah have mercy on them called to the truth?. He wants you to believe and accept immediately.

Even the Hadith of allowing for one person to speak at a time is not depicted in your character, he won't even allow me to type my message finish before replying I don't know whether you were copying and pasting for me.
May Allah guides us. Āmīn.

How I wish I can block you and delete this nonsense.

You ARE REEKED WITH HIZBIYAH AQEEDAH.

I DETEST YOU!
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Affirming ISLAM and scholarship for KUFAR.. SARAFA AND YUNUS..

AFTER LISTING AND EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS TALK LESS OF AFFIRMING ISLAM FOR THEM..

YOU SKIPPED THOSE EXPLANATION AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING REGARDING IT!!

YOU DARE COMPARE THOSE FILTHY PEOPLE WITH SALAFY SCHOLARS.. YOU DARE ENLIST KUFAR WITH SALAFS!!
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
You have got to dribble me on matters of religion..am not the one you are dribbling but yourself.. THINKING you are wise

You claim not to know jabata and yet you said you were told not to listen to his lectures and yet you accept them and didn't question them. They told you he has ghuluh.. You don't ask them how and why.. Yet you accept them
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2022
You arrived at the same conclusion as those ediot KUFAR that jabata is the only scholar in the world!
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
You keep saying taking the proof of Islam from scholars! I corrected you and you repeated it again.

You are so reeked with sarafa manhaj and aqeedah
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
I so much wish I can block you!!
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

How I wish I can block you and delete this nonsense.

You ARE REEKED WITH HIZBIYAH AQEEDAH.

I DETEST YOU!

Long post made at 10:16am reply came at 10:17am....

It is good to know someone intellectual and psychological state before starting a discussion.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

AFTER LISTING AND EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS TALK LESS OF AFFIRMING ISLAM FOR THEM..

YOU DARE COMPARE THOSE FILTHY PEOPLE WITH SALAFY SCHOLARS.. YOU DARE ENLIST KUFAR WITH SALAFS!!

What is your ruling on Scholars that believe that bidah is of two types?
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
I so much wish I can block you!!

But you can't... I'm so much sorry.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Oya list the salafi scholars you know apart from Sheikh Jabata and his students.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
You keep saying taking the proof of Islam from scholars! I corrected you and you repeated it again.

You are so reeked with sarafa manhaj and aqeedah

Yeah scholars that are known to be on a correct manhaj.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
yGoodmann:

What is your ruling on Scholars that believe that bidah is of two types?

IS IT SCHOLARS THAT ALLAH SENT TO YOU?
WERE YOU INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW SCHOLARS?

YOU ARE REEKED WITH MANHAJ AND AQEEDAH OF MUMAYIUN

I WILL GIVE YOU WORK TO DO..

1.Quote the dalil from the book of the scholars that divide bidah into 2 .
1a. Mention 5 different scholars that divide bidah with their dalil for division of bidah
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
You have got to dribble me on matters of religion..am not the one you are dribbling but yourself.. THINKING you are wise

You claim not to know jabata and yet you said you were told not to listen to his lectures and yet you accept them and didn't question them. They told you he has ghuluh.. You don't ask them how and why.. Yet you accept them

He doesn't know the word "know" has different meaning.... You want me to ask for your level of education ni?

Meanwhile I gave reason for obeying them. As in the brothers.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2022
yGoodmann:

Yeah scholars that are known to be on a correct manhaj.

Abi you are ejigbo ni.. Abdul razaq ejigbo.

That's exactly the new bidah the ediot start propagating when he became kafir then..

Saying people should take dalil from the scholars..

Laughing
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
You arrived at the same conclusion as those ediot KUFAR that jabata is the only scholar in the world!

Oya list for us other Shuyukh to prove that the kufar are really idiots.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Having discussions or debates with onibidiah is dangerous..

Abi how do you think ibn hajar because sufi? How do you think abu hanifah because khawarij and murjiah..

Whatever you want to discuss with me about the religion..

If you can't quote Quran and HADITH..

Never quote me!
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

IS IT SCHOLARS THAT ALLAH SENT TO YOU?
WERE YOU INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW SCHOLARS?

YOU ARE REEKED WITH MANHAJ AND AQEEDAH OF MUMAYIUN

I WILL GIVE YOU WORK TO DO..

1.Quote the dalil from the book of the scholars that divide bidah into 2 .
1a. Mention 5 different scholars that divide bidah with their dalil for division of bidah

Are they kufar?
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Abi you are ejigbo ni.. Abdul razaq ejigbo.

That's exactly the new bidah the ediot start propagating when he became kafir then..

Saying people should take dalil from the scholars..

Laughing

Who is he?
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Having discussions or debates with onibidiah is dangerous..

Abi how do you think ibn hajar because sufi? How do you think abu hanifah because khawarij and murjiah..

Whatever you want to discuss with me about the religion..

If you can't quote Quran and HADITH..

Never quote me!

Ara rẹ̀ ò balẹ̀, see as he is typing rubbish in which sense cannot be made out of.
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Are they kufar for saying bidah is of two types?

Pls answer me?
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
yGoodmann:

Are they kufar?

Your assignment

1b. Write 3 paragraphs on IJTIHAD
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
yGoodmann:
Are they kufar for saying bidah is of two types?

Pls answer me?

I gave u assignment..
Submit your assignment here

Knowledge passed isn't always appreciated.. Knowledge you suffer for.. You would appreciate it
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Hiding behind scholars to do bidah.. Agbako
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

I gave u assignment..
Submit your assignment here

Knowledge passed isn't always appreciated.. Knowledge you suffer for.. You would appreciate it

Emi o gba assignment lọwọ ẹ.... Au'zubillah
Re: Questions And Answers Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Your assignment

1b. Write 3 paragraphs on IJTIHAD

He is afraid to generalize his claim...He cannot manage to call Sheikh Nasirdeen Al-Albani kafir.... Too big for his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatwas On Laylatul-qadar : The Signs Of Laylatul-qadar / My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. / Does Islam Mean Peace Or Surrender And Submission To Mohammed's Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.