Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border (1991 Views)

Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by NigeriaZoo: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Mystic969: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Vladimir Putin! Is ready for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by IamAtikulate: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is a proper army.

Russians should attack them and leave Ukraine alone. Just the soldiers movement will tell you they are not boys scout like Russians.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by VEHINTOLAR: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Exercise in futility ! Invade Russia and let's see how far you can go !
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by kmaster007: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just watch and see
Mystic969:
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Sadr: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Video and photo shoot no dey win war.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Puremaker8: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is a proper army.

Russians should attack them and leave Ukraine alone. Just the soldiers movement will tell you they are not boys scout like Russians.
forget about that bro, Russia is not fighting a war in Ukraine yet.
go ask NATO what happened between them and Russian special forces in Syria.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by chopnaira: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mystic969:
Someone wey dey struggle with tiny Ukraine wants to face NATO

grin

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seunny4lif(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is a proper army.

Why will Russia go and fight them
If NATO are strong why don’t they declare no flying zone over Ukraine like they did in Libya, Iraq and Serbia.
NATO can’t even defend Syria rebels they supported and financed like they did in Libya.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Kingsteve(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Exercise in futility ! Invade Russia and let's see how far you can go !

And why would they invade Russia?
Do you think everyone is as sick in the head as Putin your role model?
You Putin supporters have lost it!
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Truvelisback(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na Latvia land go suffer am when the war start.
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by ken6488(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is a proper army.

Na God forbid forget those show off one nuke will end them all

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by sapientia(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
I dislike YouTube sources
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seanwilliam(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
I Dey pray make Russia army mistakenly kill on America soldier in Latvia grin..

And make dem no use nuclear bomb. E go sweet die
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Permesso: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is a proper army.

Just One Russian nuclear bomb everything will vaporize.
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by KaideeGee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
And you shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beauty.
Exodus 28:2 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.28.2.NKJV
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/isa.61.10.NKJV

Let's Pray.
Holy God thank You for another opportunity to come into Your presence and learn from You. We humbly ask for Your guidance and leadership, direct us in the right way and cause us to do Your will always. Glorify Yourself. Please have mercy on us for all our shortcomings and sins, dedicate us unto Yourself and take all the glory. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen. Thank You for You have heard and have done more than we could ever imagine.

Dear Followers of Christ,
The above scripture held me spellbound for some reason. I just felt happy all of a sudden. God has intricate and meticulous plans for us and they are not without Glory and beauty.
Holiness is synonymous with righteousness to some extent. Holiness beautifies and glorifies a person. I think one of the reasons God is so renowned in His greatness, glory and beauty is because of His holiness. And God wants us to be like Him.
If even an earthly ornament of to give glory, how much more the real thing. I can't imagine the splendor Adam and Eve commanded before their fall. The undiluted Glory of God.
Heaven will be so dazzling, won't miss it for the world.
Peace.
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by nawa4naija(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
NATO should stop doing us the more you look the less you see
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Horus(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2022
[img]https://i./5O5M.gif[/img]

NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by NigeriaZoo: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Horus:
[img]https://i./5O5M.gif[/img]

NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border

You are a clown. NATO will wipe Russia off the world map. The Russian army is garbage without nukes.
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Merisbankie(m): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

You are a clown. NATO will wipe Russia off the world map. The Russian army is garbage without nukes.
and russia will sit and be looking like your ass

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seunny4lif(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin
Yes, NATO will wipe out Russia and you are the General command of the NATO troops grin
NigeriaZoo:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seunny4lif(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy grin
You know Russia have no submarines, no Bombers, no fighter jets.
Nothing at all grin
Merisbankie:

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by NigeriaZoo: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Yes, NATO will wipe out Russia and you are the General command of the NATO troops grin

Russia is struggling to capture a capital for getting to 3 weeks now and in the process they lost almost 8,000 troops, while the USA captured Kabul in less than a week and over a 20 year period lost about 2000 soldiers.

When the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan , over a 9 year period, they lost 14,000 soldiers and had to pull out in disgrace. This eventually led to the collapse of the Soviet empire which included Ukraine at the time.

Russia is a learner. grin
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by NigeriaZoo: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Merisbankie:

Russia is struggling to capture a capital for getting to 3 weeks now and in the process they lost almost 8,000 troops, while the USA captured Kabul in less than a week and over a 20 year period lost about 2000 soldiers.

When the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan , over a 9 year period, they lost 14,000 soldiers and had to pull out in disgrace. This eventually led to the collapse of the Soviet empire which included Ukraine at the time.

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Merisbankie(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

Lies 8000 soldiers
Look at the nonsense Google usa is feeding you
How many soldiers was deployed to Ukraine seff I guess about a million
Two cities have been captured. In Ukraine and troops have repositioned towards kyiv
Look at zelensky
Tell me what he is doing in Poland

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by NigeriaZoo: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lies 8000 soldiers
Look at the nonsense Google usa is feeding you
How many soldiers was deployed to Ukraine seff I guess about a million
Two cities have been captured. In Ukraine and troops have repositioned towards kyiv
Look at zelensky
Tell me what he is doing in Poland

I can't educate your wilful ignorance.
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seunny4lif(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
This your coconut head cheesy
Russia have captured the size of England in Ukraine with minimum civilians dead.
You want to Russia carpet bomb Ukraine to Stone Age.
NigeriaZoo:

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Taba21: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

Close your mouth what do you know about international politics.
You that uses crimes and cruelty for breakfast and lunch and dinner in your shit hole called a country is talking.

How long it takes American and NATO forces to captured Baghdad in 2003

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by seunowa(f): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Permesso:

Just One Russian nuclear bomb everything will vaporize.

Ode u think it is only Russian that has nuclear warhead

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Kingsteve(m): 1:25am On Mar 13, 2022
seunowa:

The way these Putin fanboys rave about Russia's nukes, one would think they're the only country with nuclear weapons.

The biggest mistake Putin will make is to nuke any region, Russia will be decimated!
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Fedrick100: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Destroy them all Russia
I’m your newly fan. I can keep supporting this evil wests
Re: Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border by Permesso: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
seunowa:

How can Olodo like you know or understand that Russia has the highest nuclear war head combined to the whole U.S, E.U, U.K and other Allies join together. yet it does not equal Russia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. / Obama Gives Putin His Best Death Stare At The G20 Summit In China (photos) / 10 Failed Promises Donald Trump Promised To Do On 1st Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.