Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (2701 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Afternoon nairalanders,

There is this lady I was dating few years back,it was a long distance relationship but things later went southward (she actually decided to end the relationship even when I still love her so much) However, I still call her occasionally I we usually talk at length but she made it known to me that she won't go back to the relationship I agreed let me add that all these while, she never tell me she had any man in her life, to cut the long story short

On a a particular night I called her and we spoke at length and she told me she wanted to have some naps that she would flash me later, when she finally flashed me and I called back, the voice on the other end was that of a guy introducing himself as her boyfriend, I hung up immediately and blocked her two lines,weeks later, I saw her missed call and when I called back, she sounded very bitter by my decision to block her line! What else does she want again?Was I wrong by blocking her line?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by GooodHardDick: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
The idiot wanted you to stick around her as her second option, should in case her boyfriend dumps her, she'll then switch over to you and continue cashing out! It is called emotional manipulation.

It is a good thing you blocked her immediately. Every guy should learn from this OP. This is 2022 and no guy is expected to simp around.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is it giving ya Concern or what
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Candidlady: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
The idiot wanted you to stick around her as her second option, should in case her boyfriend dumps her, she'll then switch over to you and continue cashing out!

It is a good thing you blocked her immediately. Every guy should learn from this OP. This is 2022 and no guy is expected to simp around.

[/s]

Emperor trash
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
The idiot wanted you to stick around her as her second option, should in case her boyfriend dumps her, she'll then switch over to you and continue cashing out!

Funny enough,she said I was not caring enough and that she had gotten a better option! And guess what, the following morning she sent her account details to me!All because I promise to send money to her before she called off the relationship
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
You just dey vex say she dey in a relationship and she no tell u. undecided
You no suppose block her na.
That's so childish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
Afternoon nairalanders,

There is this lady I was dating few years back,it was a long distance relationship but things later went southward (she actually decided to end the relationship even when I still love her so much) However, I still call her occasionally I we usually talk at length but she made it known to me that she won't go back to the relationship I agreed let me add that all these while, she never tell me she had any man in her life, to cut the long story short

On a a particular night I called her and we spoke at length and she told me she wanted to have some naps that she would flash me later, when she finally flashed me and I called back, the voice on the other end was that of a guy introducing himself as her boyfriend, I hung up immediately and blocked her two lines,weeks later, I saw her missed call and when I called back, she sounded very bitter by my decision to block her line! What else does she want again?Was I wrong by blocking her line?

Even if a woman doesn’t want your d!ck that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want your attention to boost her self-esteem..
Women enjoy the fact that men toast them even if they don’t want to say yes..don’t you see them on nairaland bragging about mentions from guys..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by advanceDNA: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:

She’s stylishly stringing him along by not telling him she’s in a relationship...But to you he’s the one that’s childish...

What’s childish about blocking someone that’s not totally honest with him... if she doesn’t want nothing to do with him, Why is the blocking paining her....it’s her that’s being childish and manipulative

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
my brother I no vex say she no tell me wetin I mean be say why him go say make him boyfriend call me for what na? She had already friend zone me and I didn't allow that to affect the way I relate with her

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

She’s stylishly stringing him along by not telling him she’s in a relationship...But to you he’s the one that’s childish...

What’s childish about blocking someone that’s not totally honest with him... if she doesn’t want nothing to do with him, Why is the blocking paining her....it’s her that’s being childish and manipulative
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Thanks bro
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Uzomacharles: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
Afternoon nairalanders,

You blocked her line but she still gave you some missed calls how?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

At least, he should've try to find out why she didn't tell him about her relationship na.
Maybe she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. And besides, they are only friends na.
Him no suppose block her. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by advanceDNA: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:

At least, he should've try to find out why she didn't tell him about her relationship na.
Maybe she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. And besides, they are only friends na.

It’s his phone..he’s allowed to block anyone that’s annoying him... the question here should be why is blocking annoying her?? She doesn’t want to date him and still want his attention.. is that not witchcraft??

If It’s the guy that’s hiding he has a girlfriend, you will say he’s a cheat that he wants to sleep with with his ex cos she still likes him....

now it’s the girl being manipulative, but you expect the guy to find out the reason why he’s being manipulated....are u sure you are not the girl?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You blocked her line but she still gave you some missed calls how?
I said the same thing, but she said blocking a line won't prevent flashing and that she had been flashing me for days but I only saw the missed call on my trucaller app
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:

but why he allowed him boyfriend call me?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
my brother I no vex say she no tell me wetin I mean be say why him go say make him boyfriend call me for what na? She had already friend zone me and I didn't allow that to affect the way I relate with her

you didn't allow that to affect the way u relate with her, then why did you block her??

what is going on here?? undecided

"when she finally flashed me and I called back, the voice on the other end was that of a guy introducing himself as her boyfriend."

Stop confusing us ooo undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:

you didn't allow that to affect the way u relate with her, then why did you block her??

what is going on here?? undecided

"when she finally flashed me and I called back, the voice on the other end was that of a guy introducing himself as her boyfriend."

Stop confusing us ooo undecided

the statement , I didn't allow that to affect the way I relate with her, was before her boyfriend decided to call me, I was still relating with her because she was still claiming single,if she had told me she had a boyfriend, I would have stopped calling her

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Edyice: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gentleguy1975 is not Gentle at all

Bae said your turn is over

Let other menz yarsh her na , don't be greedy ..

She's not for you alone

Please let the line they move ... biko cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Uzomacharles: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
I said the same thing, but she said blocking a line won't prevent flashing and that she had been flashing me for days but I only saw the missed call on my trucaller app
Thanks
Now I understand.

No wonder you dey answer gentle

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Edyice:
Gentleguy1975 is not Gentle at all

Bae said your turn is over

Let other menz yarsh her na , don't be greedy ..

She's not for you alone

Please let the line they move ... biko cool
I have already forgotten about the relationship and we were only relating as ordinary friend, the word jealous is not there at all, and for your information I never touch her talkless of having sex with her
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by oilmane(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
Afternoon nairalanders,

You blocked her but you still saw her missed call? bros how who u block fit still take call u?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by GooodHardDick: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
Funny enough,she said I was not caring enough and that she had gotten a better option! And guess what, the following morning she sent her account details to me!All because I promise to send money to her before she called off the relationship

what a broke and entitled gold digger she is. The idiot is trying to emotionally manipulate you, block her ass over and over again. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are so stupid.

Nigeria girls are so broke and senseless for my liking, Na why dem dey always use dem do rituals. OP, make she u block that idiot over and over again!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by czarr(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
oilmane:

You blocked her but you still saw her missed call? bros how who u block fit still take call u?
oga if you blacklist person and the person flash you e no go ring, but e go show missed call
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
oilmane:

bro, this is our conversation
Me: hello
She: evening
Me :
evening
She:do you know who's on the line
Me:yes
She: then why did you call back
Me; I call back because I saw your missed call
She: This is not the first time I have been trying your number,why did you call now
She:you that blocked my line shouldn't have call again
Me:but, how come your call came through if truly I blocked you
She:blocking someone won't stop flashing, only calls won't be possible

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

It’s his phone..he’s allowed to block anyone that’s annoying him... the question here should be why is blocking annoying her?? She doesn’t want to date him and still want his attention.. is that not witchcraft??

If It’s the guy that’s hiding he has a girlfriend, you will say he’s a cheat that he wants to sleep with with his ex cos she still likes him....

now it’s the girl being manipulative, but you expect the guy to find out the reason why he’s being manipulated....are u sure you are not the girl?? grin
hehehehe grin grin
I am not the girl. grin

It is not witchcraft.
Oga Op agreed to stay in friend zone na.
So, she called him because she still want his attention?? undecided
And, If she no even bother to call am back, Oga Op go con think say the girl set am up.

Why you no go support your fellow gender?
Birds of the same feather tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by advanceDNA: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
hehehehe grin grin
I am not the girl. grin

It is not witchcraft.
Oga Op agreed to stay in friend zone na.
So, she called him because she still want his attention?? undecided
And, If she no even bother to call am back, Oga Op go con think say the girl set am up.

Why you no go support your fellow gender?
Birds of the same feather tongue

U ladies always make everything here about gender war.... I’m only viewing the issue from an objective angle and the information we have... I’m not supporting any gender...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by flokii: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
@OP Yes, you did wrong.. you were still nursing feelings towards the girl after she made it clear that she is done with you.
Is it the thought of another man lashing her will big gb0la that made you block her or what? oya confess..
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes, you did wrong.. you were still nursing feelings towards the girl after she made it clear that she is done with you.
Is it the thought of another man lashing her will big gb0la that made you block her or what? oya confess..
no my brother you don't understand? even when the lady has decided to end the relationship,we still talked and joke but I decided to blocked because her boyfriend was with her the last time we talked! how did I know?we talked on phone till around 11pm and she said she wanted to rest that she would call back, my phone rang after 12am and when I called back it was the guy that picked the call!so I decided to block her because I put myself in the shoes of that guy, I can't tolerate my girl to be too close to any guy like that
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by pansophist(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Women do not enter relationship for sex, that's a male thing. Women enter relationship for security, and any man can fulfil that regardless if he is a boyfriend or not. Yes she doesn't want to date you, but your presence in her life supplies her other things such as attention, being an emotional tampon, supplier of cash and as a rebound.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by gentleguy1975: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
pansophist:
Women do not enter relationship for sex, that's a male thing. Women enter relationship for security, and any man can fulfil that regardless if he is a boyfriend or not. Yes she doesn't want to date you, but your presence in her life supplies her other things such as attention, being an emotional tampon, supplier of cash and as a rebound.
Sex is even out of it, not even fore play! the same attention she so craved she was denying me same, I might call her throughout the day she won't pick!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by flokii: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleguy1975:
no my brother you don't understand? even when the lady has decided to end the relationship,we still talked and joke but I decided to blocked because her boyfriend was with her the last time we talked! how did I know?we talked on phone till around 11pm and she said she wanted to rest that she would call back, my phone rang after 12am and when I called back it was the guy that picked the call!so I decided to block her because I put myself in the shoes of that guy, I can't tolerate my girl to be too close to any guy like that

Still not a good reason to block her.. you could just 'ghost' people instead of 'blocking' so as not to make them feel bad.
If you can unblock, please do and apologize.. a girl that can keep you close like that probably likes you or respects you a lot. So far she is not disturbing you for money, I see no reason to cut her off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Life: Women In Finland Protests Nak€d Against One Man One Wife (video) / What If Your People Does Not Support Who You Want To Marry. / How Do I Say , I Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.