Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help! My Mom Is Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Mom Is Dying (409 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Mom Is Dying by pleromagrafix(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerians please, I want to offer my service to help raise funds to save my dying mom. I'm facing life-threatening situation right now. I'm not going to bore you with my stories, from losing my computer shop to fire, the recent fatal accident and now my sick mom. My heart is grieved and filled with fear of losing her.

I am known as Pleroma the owner of Pleroma Grafix before it got burnt, I do all graphics related work. I'm a single parent and the only child of my sick mother, who has been caring for my 4-year-old daughter since the mother left.
I will do high quality graphics design. flyers, posters, social media graphics pack, custom designs like 3D logo mockup etc. Price will be highly negotiable to your satisfaction.

(I'll post samples of my work below for assertion and you'll get to see your work well done 100% satisfied before making any payment to know I'm not a scam)

PS: I'll be giving premium bonus to anyone who patronize me,
(I)The social media courses, I bought it actually to kick start my envisaged social media marketing career before the whole incident.
(ii) and the Smoothie Recipe Book given to me by a health worker female friend to sell in support to raise funds for my mom.

Anyone who do graphics from me will get one of the bonuses by choice. (Pictures below) and if you just want to buy any of the e-book, I'll be selling it at giveaway price (1k per one and maybe 2k for the 3 coz i have the license to resell)

With everyone managing, begging for money is not my thing. Nigerians, please patronize me. I pray you won't lose any of your loved ones; I'm not sure I'll live if anything happens to that woman... Please quote me so that I can return to respond, or just click on the WhatsApp link in my signature for an instant reply, and please excuse me if I publish this in other sections of NairaLand in order to reach more people.
It’s a friend that even lend me his laptop to see how much I can raise with my skills, since I lost everything to fire... Please I have just 3 weeks to raise 137 thousand naira for her surgery.
I'm set to work, I'm ready to do graphics 24/7 in this regard. Thanks, in anticipation...
IF YOU NEED A NEW GRAPHICS DESIGN FOR YOUR SELF OR YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE FACE OF YOUR LOGO OR GRAPHICS

call/whatsapp 09027440304

Re: Help! My Mom Is Dying by pleromagrafix(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
here below are more samples of my work. please help me, kindly patronize me. Help me save my mom with your patronage

Re: Help! My Mom Is Dying by pleromagrafix(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
I also do photo editing...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Help Me With Cash Please,i Don't Have Anything To Eat For Iftar / Familanders: May God Bless Your Homes / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.