Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS (2074 Views)

Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Remember this last thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7024289/ipob-terrorist-planning-behead-woman
Omote Biafra also told her gang to kill one Mrs Bridget, and behead her.
Remember it is this same Omote Biafra that ordered for the killing of pastors in Igbo land.

Well as usual they will still say it is not them that is obeying their commands to behead that it is Fulani or DSS.

ESN/Unknown gunmen has finished our land embarassed

This happened in Banana junction today Friday 11th March 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
tongue

ESN/Unknown gunmen has finished our land.

I know them

The machineries from the south west the skull miners headquartersad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Pls how can we get back the east of before without these ESN/Unknown gunmen?

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
What on earth is this?
Op how did you know it was perpetratrated by the group you mentioned?

7 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Gentlerespect76: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
The day those people are unravelled, OP you will be unmasked. Certainly.

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
What on earth is this?
Op how did you know it was perpetratrated by the group you mentioned?

Because they are the ones sending the threats. And when it happens they'll say it is fulani that is carrying out the threat.

That was how I posted a thread about one pastor who came to Ijelespeaks to beg for his life that IPOB are threatening to kill him. In less than two weeks after that thread he was kidnapped. And when u talk about this, they'll say it's not them it is fulani or DSS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
The day those people are unravelled, OP you will be unmasked. Certainly.

Open my profile u see any mask their? Bingo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Because they are the ones sending the threats. And when it happens they'll say it is fulani that is carrying out the threat.

That was how I posted a thread about one pastor who came to Ijelespeaks to beg for his life that IPOB are threatening to kill him. In less than two weeks after that thread he was kidnapped. And when u talk about this, they'll say it's not them it is fulani or DSS
Pls just relax,you have no proof whatsoever that they perpetrated this act,stop with the baseless assumption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Don't blame this Ezi ofia, he is fighting for his existence which Biafra actualization post a threat to...

Roping every crime in SE on IPOB has been his propaganda games..

He should equally blame this beheading in Bayelsa on IPOB..

cultists behead newly married man in Bayelsa
https://www.nairaland.com/7024628/cultists-behead-newly-married-man

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Dhury: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
No ibo Head is bigger to satisfy for mazi kownu
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by tungamaje: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
OP, we are still mouning the death of 15 security men killed by bandits in Kebbi as well as 8 villagers killed by herdsmen in Benue. Please first keep this your story by the side. We are not in the right mood for this ESN/IPOB stuff
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
... Oh my lovely south east. What happened?
Smh.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by dangermouse(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its a shame really how we have gradually gone back to the stone age.

Human lives don't hold value anymore in the eyes of these murderers...

From the North to the South, East to the West, same story of killings, maiming and destructions at scales never imagined before.

Its a shame!

A big shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OVB123: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
This what i have been saying ooo. I know very well that some unscrupolous elements will hijacked the organisation (ipob) and create havock, i am using this medium to appeal to the esn and ipob to please thread with cautions.

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
That blame this Ezi ofia, he is fighting for existence which Biafra actualization post a threat to...

Roping every in crime in SE on IPOB has been his propaganda games..

He should equal blame this beheading in Bayelsa IPOB..

This is Chika Edoziem ESN vs Simeon Ekpa ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Gentlerespect76: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Open my profile u see any mask their? Bingo

Ijele, you are the real bingo.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Watch how our eastern brothers and close neighbours Ipoh and ESN will deny involvement in the act.

3 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Vickyvice:
Watch how our eastern brothers and close neighbours Ipoh and ESN will deny involvement in the act.

In the other Thread they said Nigerians have low IQ now you just proved them right,let's say you are a well know thief in your area, does that mean your are responsible for all thefts in your neighborhood do you sentence a criminal without proving him guilty with solid evidence in the court of law,op posted just a pic without a source and you have all believed because of you sentimental bigoted mindset
Tuehhhh!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
The Buhari administration is just too weak in the way they handle these Ipigs/ESN terrorists. The president needs to pamper the ipooo/ESN cannibals in thesame manner boko haram is pampered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:

In the other Thread they said Nigerians have low IQ now you just proved them right,let's say you are a well know thief in your area, does that mean your are responsible for all thefts in your neighborhood do you sentence a criminal without proving him guilty with solid evidence in the court of law,op posted just a pic without a source and you have all believed because of you sentimental bigoted mindset
Tuehhhh!!!!!
everything started with establishment of ESN.... U g.m killings, cannibalism, ikonso, which u know very well.Am not saying they did it. But the east i know, when there's any thing like agitation, it easily goes out of control, becomes hijacked by criminal imposters, murderers, extortioners. Easterners, out of fear of being killed, support them, without realizing that they could be victim tomorrow. For your info, I don't have low I.q

4 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by BSsniffer: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nigeria In general is a flight risk, in my next life make God drop me for tanzania...

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by buttlover(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
nawa
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
That blame this Ezi ofia, he is fighting for existence which Biafra actualization post a threat to...

Was there head hunters in Igboland before mad man Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN?
Remember he said he will go Abuja and bring back Buhari's head.
He said Ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads etc....Why are we surprise his boys have turned to barbaric head hunters?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

This is Chika Edoziem ESN vs Simeon Ekpa ESN

IPOB Fraudsters vs IPOB Scammers

They are having another international fundraising soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ojiofor:

He said Ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads etc....Why are we surprise his boys have turned to barbaric head hunters?

Yes no crime was ever commited in Igbo land before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu and every crime commited there is by Nnamdi Kanu and his group

Common sense is not common

"Operation tag every crime in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ojiofor:
[s]

He said Ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads etc....Why are we surprise his boys have turned barbaric head hunters?[/s]
You can only decieved you fellow Fulani Muslim with this Lies.. You should rather stick with ongoing massacre in your backwards region, than masturbating upon uncomfirmed news..
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Don't blame this Ezi ofia, he is fighting for existence which Biafra actualization post a threat to...

Ever since the criminal from Umuahia who doesn't even have a pure water factory in his state brought his militant sect into our ever peaceful Imo State,this sort of trouble is all we keep getting �.
I know in your region you celebrate senseless killings all in the name of jihad,but in Igboland this things are abominations.
Hope Uzodinma up your game and get rid of this ipob cancer out of Imo State once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by PressMyButton: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
And the body?.. check their pot of soup
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes no crime was ever commited in Igbo land before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu and every crime commited there is by Nnamdi Kanu and his group

Common sense is not common

"Operation tag every crime in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"

Just take your brainwashed cannibalistic militants away from Imo State first we don't have any crazed up marauding fulani heardsmen causing trouble in Imo State so we obviously don't need your cannibalistic militants in our land.
Crime in Imo State immensely increased when mnk's ugm angels released hardened prisoners back into the peaceful Imo society.

4 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
[s]

Ever since the criminal from Umuahia who doesn't even have a pure water factory in his state brought his militant sect into our ever peaceful Imo State,this sort of trouble is all we keep getting �.
I know in your region you celebrate senseless killings all in the name of jihad,but in Igboland this things are abominations.
Hope Uzodinma up your game and get rid of this ipob cancer out of Imo State once and for all[/s].
Another garbage from a typical head slammer,I will take you serious when your go back to your Moslim26 moniker.. Typical Fulani Muslim.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Vickyvice:
everything started with establishment of ESN.... U g.m killings, cannibalism, ikonso, which u know very well.Am not saying they did it. But the east i know, when there's any thing like agitation, it easily goes out of control, becomes hijacked by criminal imposters, murderers, extortioners. Easterners, out of fear of being killed, support them, without realizing that they could be victim tomorrow. For your info, I don't have low I.q

So you mean they were no crimes in the southeast before Esn? Where did derico come from,where did otokoto come from,what about akwuzu Sar? Sentiments destroy a man before his time .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration / See How INEC Chairman Mahmoud Yakubu Lands Tinubu In Everlasting Trøuble / Obi Should Step Down For Atiku 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.