Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration (2065 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeriaโ€™s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
As an Igbo man, I owe you no respect, no apology and no understanding

We are all equal under the law and I have every right to live and operate anywhere in Nigeria within the ambit of the law

That you are an indigene, or claim ownership of an area, is not supposed to mean anything to me, you gave up that right when you signed up to "one Nigeria"

However, if you feel you own Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Mubi or any other area in Nigeria that I operate in, and you wish to regulate how I live my life as Igbo man, that will not work

If you think being indigenous gives you rights over me and you want to claim back your land, then you have to admit that "one Nigeria" is fraud and call for the disintegration of Nigeria

You cannot be talking about 'one Nigeria' and also be talking about regulating how other Nigerians live their lives in your land. So make your choice, one Nigeria or disintegration.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Nwodosis(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
grin God bless you!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Corridon: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Igbos contributes a lot to the development of Lagos and therefore deserves maximum respect from others.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Ofunaofu: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2023
And when the disintegration happens, while the Igbos have their Biafra, the Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis should remain in their one Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by SLAP44: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Gbam

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Jostoman: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Simple as ABC

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Sammy07: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2023
And who told you disintegration will happen soon?
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by KingKO22: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Educated fools

Everyone is tired of IPOB in Nigeria. You guys have spoiled Nigeria name beyond imagination

Disintegration has process

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Liftkid(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Exactly cool

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Pun intended, why can't you people return to your deserted region once and for all.

Why are you people claiming of developing other regions when your region is in dilapidated situation.

Only a labourer develop other regions without developing his own.

Everything about you people have always been fake cos na only you people have solutions to others people's problem while you are just clueless to have any solution to what is affecting your region.

Sore losers them

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Educated fools

Everyone is tired of IPOB in Nigeria. You guys have spoiled Nigeria name beyond imagination

Disintegration has process

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

You people who want your land back and are tired of Nigeria should also be engaging your law makers towards disintegration, after all, Lagos is someones land and you can claim it back with disintegration

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Creamcrest(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
Then you guys shouldn't be worried how the Fulanis live their lives in the south east too,since it's one Nigeria.

Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by kosssy: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2023
E no pass like that. Live and let live ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Johnjustice: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody will support shit, it's your struggle, you are on your own,but do anyhow in another man's land, see anyhow. Mumu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Golan007: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Na.

You would abide the laws of your hosts or you suffer the consequence.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by mployer(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Johnjustice:
Nobody will support shit, it's your struggle, you are on your own,but do anyhow in another man's land, see anyhow. Mumu

Who told you it's your land? This is one Nigeria, deal with it.

Your display of rascality won't change it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by mployer(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:
Na.

You would abide the laws of your hosts or you suffer the consequence.

We only abide by the laws of the nation.

A gathering of thugs calling themselves hosts won't deter us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Golan007: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2023
mployer:

We only abide by the laws of the nation.

A gathering of thugs calling themselves hosts won't deter us.

Akure boys gave you a sample.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by otuomasirichi: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Johnjustice:
nothing will happen ๐Ÿ’ช

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by youngsahito(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2023
You are claiming to develop a certain area with ur own biz, what happened to your own that is not biz friendly. Today is Ipob vs police, tommorow is sit at home.

Meanwhile, you guyz never call ur people on the east to order but u want to dictate to your Yoruba host.

I never see any Hausa man disrespect the host by calling their host. It is only ipob people that will travel to South Africa will be calling the citizens name all because they welcome you with open arms. Chinedu go use poly bag carry load from Onitsha to Lagos and travel home in jeep the next December.

Ungrateful set of people!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by mployer(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:

Akure boys gave you a sample.

grin

Thugs attack happen everywhere in Lagos, even Yorubas are not spared. Infact it happens more in Yoruba dorminated areas.

A simple thug attack isn't a big deal. The only person that died at the end of the saga is a thug.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

We are all equal under the law and I have every right to live and operate anywhere in Nigeria within the ambit of the law

That you are an indigene, or claim ownership of an area, is not supposed to mean anything to me, you gave up that right when you signed up to "one Nigeria"

However, if you feel you own Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Mubi or any other area in Nigeria that I operate in, and you wish to regulate how I live my life as Igbo man, that will not work

If you think being indigenous gives you rights over me and you want to claim back your land, then you have to admit that "one Nigeria" is fraud and call for the disintegration of Nigeria

You cannot be talking about 'one Nigeria' and also be talking about regulating how other Nigerians live their lives in your land. So make your choice, one Nigeria or disintegration.

You can do as you like in anywhere you live in Nigeria,indigenous of those area can also treat you as they like, fair deal.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

You can do as you like in anywhere you live in Nigeria,indigenous of those area can also treat you as they like, fair deal.

An that is the dream of one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Owoino: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
You still don't get it,everyone wants you to leave Nigeria, that's why we're telling you to pack your bags and go back to your village. Go back to your village and do Biafra over there, abi na for Lagos you want dey get Biafra?
Go home Emeka, we're tired of seeing your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Softmirror: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

YOU ARE ALL CONFUSE. OBI MUST BE PRESIDENT grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Occurstaem(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2023
It is not gainsaying that you guys just don't see nothing wrong with your attitudes and behaviours and will never take responsibility for your actions.
Remember that for any action, there is equal and opposite reaction.

I thought you would be reflecting and charting a new course, instead it's more of gaslighting, cheap emotional blackmail and character assassination from you guys against the Yorubas. And while you're still at it, you're the one shouting as the victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by skj1377(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2023
We will have Oduduwa republic and trade very well with other regions including IBos(they may wish to sell us coal). We can use the coal as active carbon for our industrial processes.
Ofunaofu:
And when the disintegration happens, while the Igbos have their Biafra, the Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis should remain in their one Nigeria.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Golan007: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
mployer:

Thugs attack happen everywhere in Lagos, even Yorubas are not spared. Infact it happens more in Yoruba dorminated areas.

A simple thug attack isn't a big deal. The only person that died at the end of the saga is a thug.

Try that shi.t again in Akure.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
We will have Oduduwa republic and trade very well with other regions including IBos(they may wish to sell us coal). We can use the coal as active carbon for our industrial processes.

No, you both will remain together in your one and indivisible one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

An that is the dream of one Nigeria

Call it the dream of whatever you want,if you think you are free to do as you like in other people's land,they're equally can treat you as they like.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
Pun intended, why can't you people return to your deserted region once and for all.

Why are you people claiming of developing other regions when your region is in dilapidated situation.

Only a labourer develop other regions without developing his own.

Everything about you people have always been fake cos na only you people have solutions to others people's problem while you are just clueless to have any solution to what is affecting your region.

Sore losers them

There's nothing like a region, it's one Nigeria and every Nigerians have right to reside anywhere they wish to live

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

There's nothing like a region, it's one Nigeria and every Nigerians have right to reside anywhere they wish to live

So no place like home is not in you guys philosophy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Obasanjo's Legacy / Local Government Election! In Akwa Ibom State. / Breaking!!! Nigerian Boxer Knocks Out British Opponent In 6 Minute! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.