Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (65860 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
bonnyhope:

So no affiliation with marine kingdom?
not at all
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Shikena(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some subhuman tribalists are having a field day with stupid generalizations on this thread. Evil has no tribe, race or nationality. "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye." Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by One4me: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its unfortunate.

Chigozie will also abuse Itunu physically. He will beat her severely if she dare ask for the N2.7million she loaned him.

Itunu got pregnant with their second child, he abused her until the baby died inside of her. She was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately, both Itunu and the baby died yesterday, Thursday, March 10, 2022.

The Chimpanzee NEVER loved the Yoruba lady from day one, he just took advantage of her Money.

Seriously, l dont pity any Yoruba lady that married an Ibo guy, the hate inside most Ibo guys, for anything Yoruba is too much and putting your life in the hands of such beasts, is signing your own death warrant, it is just a question of "WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN"?

I have seen too many Ibo Men treat their Yoruba wives like shyte, throw her out if they dont kill her first and then go and marry their Ibo wife.
Look at how the Family of those twins, Paul and Peter Okoye, were treating the wife of one of them who is a Yoruba, that is the typical Ibo mindset.
If you are a Yoruba lady and you are dating or married to an Ibo man, just know that you have signed your own death warrant, CONFIRM.

Anyway, Chigozie will pay with his own useless Life, thisi s a double Homicide (Mother and child)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Starzo: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Sadly I am not the one dead. You should save your curses for yourself.

You're just disgustingly bitter and heartless. I pray you live and die alone alienated cuz nobody deserves to be around such a bitter soul like you
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ThierryJay: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:
She died married.

That should count for something in heaven. If she believes in life after death.

RIP to her.

Lol, you and these your subtle jabs.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by hammer567: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Starzo:

You're a big fool..How does being a 'woman' warrant special treatment. A bitter soul made a heartless comment about a dead woman and your here talking rubbish. So she is allowed to be insensitive and heartless cuz she's a woman right??...You mother should have dumped you in a trash bin immediately after you were born cuz that's where you belong.

YOUR AN ABUSIVE MAN, ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU GET VIOLENT AGAINST WOMEN.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by BGSM: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
God should shut down Lagos now, every living being their needs brain reset now, enough is enough, we are still battling with one pain, now this. What is actually wrong?
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by CSTRR: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Look at how this beautiful young lady was wasted.

Seek the Lord before you get married,dem no go hear.
They are busy looking for the right spec.

One Yahoo boy in my area is beating his very young wife blue and black, everyday to near coma.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, you and these your subtle jabs.

I can’t even be angry anymore. We would see another case tomorrow…

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by hammer567: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
CSTRR:
Look at how this beautiful young lady was wasted.

Seek the Lord before you get married,dem no go hear.
They are busy looking for the right spec.

One Yahoo boy in my area is beating his very young wife blue and black, everyday to near coma.

MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.

THEY SHOULD STOP FORCING PEOPLE INTO IT.

IMAGINE KILLING YOUR WIFE OVER 2.7 MILLION SHE BORROWED YOU.

WAT IS 2.7 MILLION?

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by CSTRR: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
One4me:

The Chimpanzee NEVER loved the Yoruba lady from day one, he just took advantage of her Money.

Seriously, l dont pity any Yoruba lady that married an Ibo guy, the hate inside most Ibo guys, for anything Yoruba is too much and putting your life in the hands of such beasts, is signing your own death warrant, it is just a question of "WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN"?

I have seen too many Ibo Men treat their Yoruba wives like shyte, throw her out if they dont kill her first and then go and marry their Ibo wife.
Look at how the Family of those twins, Paul and Peter Okoye, were treating the wife of one of them who is a Yoruba, that is the typical Ibo mindset.
If you are a Yoruba lady and you are dating or married to an Ibo man, just know that you have signed your own death warrant, CONFIRM.

Anyway, Chigozie will pay with his own useless Life, thisi s a double Homicide (Mother and child)
Most of the domestic violence cases I have seen in my area are from Yoruba men.

Some of them will leave their pregnant wives starving for food.

You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ThierryJay: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mercychen:
Jeezz shocked.. men are becoming monsterous by the day. See how he wasted a beautiful woman just like that... And who is the slowpoke that exposed her body like that?

Truth is, this death could have been avoided but you see, i don't know what goes on in the brain of some women that after experiencing first and second physical abuse from a man will still be cohabitating with him. Like seriously, does Marriage take away their senses? Hm!

Once you notice a man no longer values you and he treats you like trash, please borrow leg and run. **Dem go kukuma hear**

See, I agree with your comment about the physical abuse issue. Only thing I wonder about is where did you keep this same energy and opinion when it was about the Australian lady that burnt her ex-Nigerian husband to death. Many of you ladies were making excuses for the Lady on that thread or even outright blaming of the unfortunate guy.

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ladies & Gentlemen, we can't say it enough......

IF HE/SHE HITS YOU ONCE........ RUN AWAY FROM THAT MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP..........

ZERO TOLERANCE TO DOMESTIC ABUSE.........
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by kingyakos: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Marriage is not a child's play
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by jojoki: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Got tired reading news like this. Please couples should stay away from abusive marriage and i believe such action normally start from courtship. Such a beautiful woman wasted by a beast.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
It gives credibility to the story being posted.

It is disrespectful to the dead, we are not animals!
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by olancho: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
I am not against inter tribal marriage, one can marry any tribe what matters is love and understanding. What I understood here is that the woman is doing better than the husband secondly in marriage one plus one is one so the man's money belongs to the woman while the woman's money belongs to the man. So why borrowing from each other. May her soul rest in peace. I pity the young man his eyes don clear now.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by One4me: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
micflo28:
Is their a killing zombie syndrome affecting lagosians lately

You mean "affecting all those Nyamiri" that are floating around in Lagos?
Next time l visit Lagos, l will ensure they are deported back to the Sad Beast.
Violence is in the Blood of an Igbo person, you can see it from the way they talk forcefully as if they want to fight.
This is just an observation that anyone can confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
hammer567:

MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.

THEY SHOULD STOP FORCING PEOPLE INTO IT.

IMAGINE KILLING YOUR WIFE OVER 2.7 MILLION SHE BORROWED YOU.

WAT IS 2.7 MILLION?
Marriage is for people with a heart ready for marriage.

And when it comes to the heart, only God can see it.

That is why we need God's direction to choose a spouse.

If you do it by yourself, you are just gambling.
You may be Lucky, but if you are unlucky, it can be very very bad.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by kingyakos: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Marriage is a mistake u correct everyday.... this Mami water boy no dey accept correction but now na correctional services get u
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
MCKitchen:
Oh no why man. Even if your wife is the problems to your failure it doesn't make sense hitting her repeatedly till she slumps and give up the ghost. She even gave you 2million and plus, their are ways to threat a nagging woman if so. Step out of your home for months, send monthly stipends, get a house girl or her mother to live with her. All you need to do is to come and give her the fruit of the womb and flee again. By the time she have 3-4 kids everywhere will be full with responsibility. Women pass through post atenatal disorder. A-lot to say but now she is gone and Chigozie you are a Bonus murderer.

But that is also domestic violence.

Domestic violence is not only physical abuse.

It can also be psychological abuse, which is what you are suggesting through this post of yours.

Using isolation to teach your spouse a lesson is psychological abuse, and it is a type of domestic violence.

Sadly, we are only fixated on physical abuse, while there are even more deadly types of abuse.

For example, physical abuse is visible and can be easily contained. But what about subtle abuses which can go unnoticed, such as emotional and psychological abuse? The victim does not even know that they are being abused. So, there is no chance of them seeking help or getting help.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Itunu was carried away with igbo man dey take care of their wives mantra, my wife sister's who married her fellow igbo was sent out of the house with three kids just because her family said she's behind his brokenness, someone that sold a land meant for she and her sister to get this idiot a car

most of their men are just bunch of lazy ass that see ladies as inferior object, I hope other Yoruba ladies learn from this babe stupidity, for igbo man to even be showering you love, just know say there is something he's taking away from you

look at a gorgeous lady that suppose to marry a sane man, even Northerner will treat her nice than these hate filled people. may God rest her soul anyway

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
1759ademola:
If this one had married a Yoruba man, she wouldn't have died like that. See what happened now.
sharap as if yoruba men don't kill their wives too
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
BAVOSKI:
The husband should be killed
grin
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Bashir75: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Source: https://salemgists.com/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-his-pregnant-wife-to-dath-in-lagos-photos/

OMO IBO AGAIN. We should deport these set of people. Let them continue their evils in their homeland. What a devilish human?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Bbbw: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Me I be igbo but I support jungle justice on this bastard

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ThierryJay: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:

I can’t even be angry anymore. We would see another case tomorrow…

Some things about human social system are a permanent feature.

In every society, there will always be the unfortunate, the ones just there that are neither lucky or unlucky, and the few ones that are extremely fortunate.

The unfortunate ones will always make the news. It's the Circle of Life.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by CSTRR: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
olancho:
I am not against inter tribal marriage, one can marry any tribe what matters is love and understanding. What I understood here is that the woman is doing better than the husband secondly in marriage one plus one is one so the man's money belongs to the woman while the woman's money belongs to the man. So why borrowing from each other. May her soul rest in peace. I pity the young man his eyes don clear now.
This has nothing to do with inter tribal marriages.

Stop mentioning it.

A Yoruba Yahoo boy would have done the same.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-his-pregnant-wife-to-dath-in-lagos-photos/
No problem all that needs doing is Hang this guy by the balls upside down till life leaves him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.