Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest (67896 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
paqman:
On what ground exactly, a beauty peagent show in prison , what is wrong with nigeria? The organiser of the show must arrested and put to prison for six month with hard labour

What about the mumu prison officers who granted the permission? I can only imagine what the families of their victims would be thinking and how they would feelings after seeing this!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by JOemmy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
What took all these beautiful ladies to kirikiri prison?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by deavicky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
So fine girls dey prison like this and niggas no know to extend search to that place.
See the other one Nyash.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Coolgent(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
The only reason they are beautiful is lack of access to bleaching creams, horse hairs etc
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Markayaga: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Am not this is prison inmates
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Thurifer: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Try to dey commit crimes... Ur Soulmate fit dey for prison��
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Brownshoe: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
I no too believe these ladies live in prison, maybe dey go house once in a while.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Brownshoe: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

What about the mumu prison officers who granted the permission? I can only imagine what the families of their victims would be thinking and how they would feelings after seeing this!
imagine, they will even say after all this lady did, she enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by joe120120(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2022
MCKitchen:
Chai... Evil world. Some are wives , sisters , mother's, and best friends. Crime doesn't pay folks while some are also false accusations. Whatever you do keep your head up.
Prison warders dey enjoy especially the oga kpatakpata on top.

Enjoy what ?
S.....x na food
Give ur life 2 oghene fuafu
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by jimyjames(m): 3:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Amccc1:
no my injury level is c 5 incomplete, and this 14 years of injury I can't use my fingers like unfolding , can't shook hands with any person, during my stay at LUTH I can't even hold rubber spoon.before I don't have sitting balance without resting my on the wall,on my atten to sit up on my self I now presently have terrible back cuvture/bend,I can't chest out
Did you have surgery when this injury first happened?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by placeofallure(f): 4:18am On Mar 13, 2022
jclassiq:

I am not judging madam. I'm saying you have me discombobulated by your writing.

Good for you. Stay discombobulated!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Tundex911: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Just imagine, real why dem say dick is useless

Na cameraman I sighted here

Smh

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Amccc1: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

Did you have surgery when this injury first happened?
no never had any surgery
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by unclemaths(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2022
To all those thinking of going to prison to search for wives, remember that not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by tradepunter: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:
It's like the girls in prison are finer than the ones outside

Wow

Na to go pick prison form like this oh

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by jimyjames(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Amccc1:
no never had any surgery
I have a relative with same injury for 17 yrs ,looking at you I see you have better functions than him, he has adapted and he does a lot of things by himself, begging all the time won't give you the independent you deserve my friend, stop looking down on yourself , there is a lot you can do, go and watch YouTube videos of people with same injuries doing amazing things with their lives pls
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Amccc1: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

I have a relative with same injury for 17 yrs ,looking at you I see you have better functions than him, he has adapted and he does a lot of things by himself, begging all the time won't give you the independent you deserve my friend, stop looking down on yourself , there is a lot you can do, go and watch YouTube videos of people with same injuries doing amazing things with their lives pls
do you have any suggestions for me remember mobility is very big issue for I can't go any where on my own, my family is not finnacialy okay
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amccc1:
do you have any suggestions for me remember mobility is very big issue for I can't go any where on my own, my family is not finnacialy okay
You don't have to go anywhere, you can operate a phone which is good, there are many things you can do on the internet besides begging
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by naija4life247: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Joseph08:
Chaii see how Toto dey waste...

Do you want to make Heaven like this?

Abi make I help you run some years of imprisonment so that you go and meet the Free Toto?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Joseph08(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Do you want to make Heaven like this?

Abi make I help you run some years of imprisonment so that you go and meet the Free Toto?

Abeg help me run am bro wink

Only by grace can someone make Heaven, most Pastors won't near Heaven.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Amccc1: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

You don't have to go anywhere, you can operate a phone which is good, there are many things you can do on the internet besides begging
I am interested in ideas you can recommend to me
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by manchyme: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
MCKitchen:
Chai... Evil world. Some are wives , sisters , mother's, and best friends. Crime doesn't pay folks while some are also false accusations. Whatever you do keep your head up.
Prison warders dey enjoy especially the oga kpatakpata on top.

Why do you always see sex as enjoyment. Sex is overrated
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

You will be sent to men's prison, not women's prison where you shall wine on lukewarm water and dine on watery beans.
Chai! Ishilove my dear, you have finished me finish...

Only this your talk don scare me lasan...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
manchyme:

Why do you always see sex as enjoyment. Sex is overrated
Taaa! Mechie onu! How is sex over rated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.