Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room (67874 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by ijustdey: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
A 27-year old man, Michael Ubani has been arrested and charged before an Apapa Magistrates court for conduct likely to cause breach of peace by engaging a 19-year old girl in her parents’ room.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Apapa, Lagos where both the suspect and the victim’s parents reside.

Our correspondent was unable to confirm if it was indeed a consensual agreement between the suspect and the victim.

However, police source said the suspect allegedly sneaked into the victim’s parent’s apartment when her parents were not around and engaged her in a sex romp allegedly without her consent.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that while they were in the act, the father of the victim came back unexpectedly, met the door locked from inside.

He was said to have forced them to open the door.

It was gathered that the victim later burst into tears and told her father that she was inside the room when Ubani sneaked into their apartment and threw her on the floor.

She claimed that the suspect forcefully removed her pant and went ahead to have a canal knowledge of her.

The matter was reported to the police at Apapa division and Ubani was arrested and charged to court under the Criminal Code.
He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr M.A. Etti granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

Ubani was then remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 17 July 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-caught-making-love-neighbours-teen-daughter-inside-parents-room/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by johncallidon(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
seen.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by gabinogem(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided

386 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by OkuFaba(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
How stupid can the father be?? He entered the house, didnt fvck her in the palour na for parents room and shes claiming rape.

The foolish girl is just trying to escape from her fathers wrath now the innocent guy might go to jail for having sex at the wrong place.

*ADVICE* *FOR* *GUYS*
Dont chuku chuku a girl in her house you peepu wee not hear

183 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some guys no just get chill at all..

Some times I go out and look around and imagine how the people I see walk pass reason. It sounding crazy yea but that's how I feel most times.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Fadiga24(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
19years is one year removed from 20years.

She is not really young.

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
The girl's story is hogwash. So there was nothing within reach that she could have used to defend herself, she couldn't scream for help. The man conviniently opened the door to her parent's apartment, locked the door and forced himself on her. And some people believed this? A whole nineteen year old? As much as I am against rape and crime in general, that doesn't I won't call out false allegation when I see one.

gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided

Not stranger o, neighbour. Nobody in the apartment building knew she was being 'raped' till her father forced the door open.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by GuntersChain(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
i smell lies from the girl. So the door was open ubani now entered and bolted the door then removed your pant, the action took place in your parent bedroom, children of nowadays.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by gabinogem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
dominique:
The girl's story is hogwash. So there was nothing within reach that she could have used to defend herself, she couldn't scream for help. The man conviniently opened the door to her parent's apartment, locked the door and forced himself on her. And some people believed this? A whole nineteen year old? As much as I am against rape and crime in general, that doesn't I won't call out false allegation when I see one.

Not stranger o, neighbour. Nobody in the apartment building knew she was being 'raped' till her father forced the door opened.
Good thinking my dear... This is how some people put others into unnecessary problems due to their lack of self control & stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by jhudit(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
I doubt it was a rape case.
Most likely consensual,
But that's what you get when you roll with teens under their parents roof.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Blackfire(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lord give us the grace to overcome the flesh ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
^^^ exactly... As if a rapist will lock the door before doing that act, NONSENSE!!
If they check his and her phone, they will surely find love msg between the two.

25 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Lexusgs430: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Very bold I say ....
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Amirullaha(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Booked!!!
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by davodyguy: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
They should resolve it amicably. The guy should pay fine and move away from that area

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by rofanx13: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
they agreed to have sex. she was nt raped. therefore, discharged and aquited

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by maxiuc(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonsense

See wetin toto dey cause

Abeg where is my Vaseline

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by KingLennon(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
How is Rape? Ayam not understanding

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by YelloweWest: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Boys of nowadays eh...

If u must sleep with a girl must u do it in her parents bedroom??

If I'm the father him own don finish.

13 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Buhari sef

2 Likes

The guy don enter one chance...
I believe it's consensual. The girl just wants to save her head.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by SirKriz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lai Mohammed siblings have come again. Which kain nonsense is this sef?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by yemmight(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
This one is with the mutual consent I beg. The guy should get a good lawyer. Make una no dey tag everything as rape.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by ALAYORMII: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
The girl's story sounds as if she was scared of her dad and decided to implicate the boy

He came into ur house and removed ur pant

Fear God tori Olohun

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by sleamzy06(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
booked
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by exlinklodge: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
that nice

i love it scary

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by davodyguy: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ubani is poor

The presiding Magistrate, Mr M.A. Etti granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

Ubani was then remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 17 July 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by AHCB: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
There's something fishy in this story.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Allylic(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
19 year old girl....I doubt if it is rape ....no b today she and d neighbour don dey do am bt everyday is for d thief and one day na for d owner of d house...

17 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by toyinjimoh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
make dem cut him prik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.