Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant (1758 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
One of my girlfriend manipulated me into having sex with her while she was ovulating and the funniest part is I didn't cum inside her but she ended up getting pregnant and denied it when ever I ask her if she was pregnant and she denied it, if I told her let's go for a pregnancy test she will refuse not until after 5 months getting to six moths she have finally revealed that she is pregnant. We had sex on October last year before this happened.

She once told me she would love to be the mother of my child, but I laugh it off now this has happened, I have already told her I will be doing a paternity test after she has given birth just to confirm that the baby is mine and also I told her she should remove her mind from marriage cuz I'm not going to marry her.

We have ups and down but she doesn't seems to leave me even after breaking up with her she will end up in coming to my shop, I even showcase other women in front of her, she will cry about it but still yet she is still with me, she said she can't love anyone else except me, she adores me and pleases me all the time, she calls me daddy, hubby she worship me even if I treat her like shit and she hardly disobey me. I love her though but not in that way of spending the rest of my life with her.

I will be going for NYSC this month and I'm not planning on coming back, cuz I want to leave everything behind and start a new life, hearing this seems like a set back from my goal, I don't know if I should just go my way and forget if it even happened in the first place or what if I move on and at the end the baby is mine cuz I have already vouch my child will never grow up without a father and at the same time I feel manipulated cuz this could have been avoided but I guess her mind is already made up
Note: I'm the only son of my family and my dad is late.

What's your take on this, I have told her I'm not ready to father a child yet and she says she can handle it that I shouldn't bother myself and she won't bother me either.

I need good advice on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by MufasaLion: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Firstly, I doubt if she manipulated you because you both had sex and I'm sure it was great and you did it with joy, not sadness.

Secondly, it's not until you cum in a woman that she would be impregnated. You had an unprotected sex and your precum could have dropped inside her and that could have led to the pregnancy. Also, you didn't mention if she used postpill after the sex but I would assume she didn't.

Thirdly, it's obvious she wanna be the mother of your child or maybe she's just pinning the pregnancy on you. Either ways, you're already caught in the hook. You already have told her you can't marry her and she's agreed on that. So wait till she deliver the baby then you can proceed with the DNA test.

However, you've made up your mind concerning the pregnancy and your future. I wouldn't say you shouldn't find a better life for yourself, but I'd urge you to visit the lady's family and have a discussion with them because I believe her parents ain't gonna sit and watch her make all decisions by herself. Well, maybe you guys are even planning on keeping the pregnancy a secret from your family. Anyways, that's not wise if so.

Lastly, Mr. Womanizer, stop trying to blame this unfortunate situation on the lady alone. She didn't impregnate herself! You both had sex with passion and joy, not under duress. Next time, make use of condom. I can't stress that enough.

I wish you, your sex partner and the growing foetus well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by garriAndsugar: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
. I love her though but not in that way of spending the rest of my life with her.

Serious confusion..

I think she deserves better cos you don't even know what you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by ZeroWorries: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Jeon(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
hmm
but she forgot to manipulated ur senses.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Serious confusion..

I think she deserves better you don't even know what you want.
I don't want her to be my wife, is as simple as that...
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Solvelink: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
@
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by championship: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
My brother
Please call her someday before you go for your NYSC & take her out to a nice place , just they both of you like a dinner date settings , tell her how you feel & how she lied to you earlier
And also hear from her too
Then make all your real intentions known to her , if after birth they baby is confirmed to be yours as she claimed, you take care of your child , truly it’s a blessing , if you look back , you get to see more reason to stay focus & work hard

But for now don’t put her on a mixed emotions, tell her your mind & always call her monthly still she puts to bed .

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
championship:
My brother
Please call her someday before you go for your NYSC & take her out to a nice place , just they both of you like a dinner date settings , tell her how you feel & how she lied to you earlier
And also hear from her too
Then make all your real intentions known to her , if after birth they baby is confirmed to be yours as she claimed, you take care of your child , truly it’s a blessing , if you look back , you get to see more reason to stay focus & work hard

But for now don’t put her on a mixed emotions, tell her your mind & always call her monthly still she puts to bed .
Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate...
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Uzomacharles: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Be careful ooo lools like someone's child
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by rickpat(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
na wa
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Be careful ooo
lools like someone's child
Yes I keep wondering how come cuz she was the one that called me and told me she wanna have sex with me that very day
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
Firstly, I doubt if she manipulated you because you both had sex and I'm sure it was great and you did it with joy, not sadness.

Secondly, it's not until you cum in a woman that she would be impregnated. You had an unprotected sex and your precum could have dropped inside her and that could have led to the pregnancy. Also, you didn't mention if she used postpill after the sex but I would assume she didn't.

Thirdly, it's obvious she wanna be the mother of your child or maybe she's just pinning the pregnancy on you. Either ways, you're already caught in the hook. You already have told her you can't marry her and she's agreed on that. So wait till she deliver the baby then you can proceed with the DNA test.

However, you've made up your mind concerning the pregnancy and your future. I wouldn't say you shouldn't find a better life for yourself but I'd urge you to visit the lady's family and have a discussion with them because I believe her parents ain't gonna sir and watch her make all decisions by herself. Well, maybe you guys are even planning on keeping the pregnancy a secret from your family. Anyways, that's not wise if so.

Lastly, Mr. Womanizer, stop trying to blame this unfortunate situation on the lady alone. She didn't impregnate herself! You both had sex with passion and joy, not under duress. Next time, make use of condom. I can't stress that enough.

I wish you, your sex partner and the growing foetus well.
Thank you I will wait till the baby comes out for a DNA test

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Candidlady: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Serious confusion..

I think she deserves better cos you don't even know what you want.

Better confusion !!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Medianna(f): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your confusion is confusing me brotherly.

Only you paternity test.
Only you she loves you a lot and worships you .
Only you, rejecting the love to an extent of showing off other gals

No worry I trust women if you do anyhow now, you see anyhow in the future.

Modified:
no one is manipulating you, you should know what you want and work by it.

If you know you didn't want to wife her, you should have been matured enough to let her go.
Its not like you were dating her at gunpoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Uzomacharles: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
Yes I keep wondering how come cuz she was the one that called me and told me she wanna have sex with me that very day

and you think girls give out sex in such manner?
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

and you think girls give out sex in such manner?
I will see the end result
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Marry that girl joor!
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by InfinityFabric: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is Nigeria, if she's stupid enough NOT to get married before open legs she should be stupid enough to know she'll be the one taking care of that kid.
I don't think this country recognizes anything outside marriage. So u don't have to worry if you don't want to.

From the streets did she emerge, and unto she streets (or arms of a SIMP) she shall return.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by rickleye: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
Hello everyone,
One of my girlfriend manipulated me into having sex with her while she was ovulating and the funniest part is I didn't cum inside her but she ended up getting pregnant and denied it when ever I ask her if she was pregnant and she denied it, if I told her let's go for a pregnancy test she will refuse not until after 5 months getting to six moths she have finally revealed that she is pregnant. We had sex on October last year before this happened.

She once told me she would love to be the mother of my child, but I laugh it off now this has happened, I have already told her I will be doing a paternity test after she has given birth just to confirm that the baby is mine and also I told her she should remove her mind from marriage cuz I'm not going to marry her.

We have ups and down but she doesn't seems to leave me even after breaking up with her she will end up in coming to my shop, I even showcase other women in front of her, she will cry about it but still yet she is still with me, she said she can't love anyone else except me, she adores me and pleases me all the time, she calls me daddy, hubby she worship me even if I treat her like shit and she hardly disobey me. I love her though but not in that way of spending the rest of my life with her.

I will be going for NYSC this month and I'm not planning on coming back, cuz I want to leave everything behind and start a new life, hearing this seems like a set back from my goal, I don't know if I should just go my way and forget if it even happened in the first place or what if I move on and at the end the baby is mine cuz I have already vouch my child will never grow up without a father and at the same time I feel manipulated cuz this could have been avoided but I guess her mind is already made up

What's your take on this, I have told her I'm not ready to father a child yet and she says she can handle it that I shouldn't bother myself and she won't bother me either.

hmm -
1. "One of your girlfriends " Well, you got played, player !!!
2 . "You were manipulated but did not cum" - I doubt you know what you ate last week. There is also something called pre-cum which is not the mother load but contains enough protein to do the damage. Anyhow at this stage irrelevant.
3. If you were not ready to be a father why did you not take precautions before doing the deed ! ( I am venting . This is also irrelevant at this stage)

The lady has made up her mind that she wants to keep the child, this however does not mandate that you marry her but if DNA tests prove you are the father of the child, you are liable to support the child. How much, would really depend on you or if she takes you to court.
So in summary
1. You are not married to her .( Baby Mama)
2. Do not have to undertake any daily marital responsibilities.
3. You are not there for the emotional, educational, moral , physical support of the child.
4. You just give a certain amount monthly to support the child. Will the child bear your name or hers ?
5. You can come to some agreement as to when you would like to visit the child or have the child over for the weekend. ( You have no idea what the child will become in future, I would advise that you maintain a cordial relationship with the baby mama and child)
6. You live with the guilt that you are not there physically to support the child.

I would also suggest that you inform your mum of what has happened. Once the child's paternity has been confirmed and you are firm that you are still not ready to be the father. It would be nice to seek her advice and let her know that she has a grandkid somewhere. I am sure she would like to help out in any little way even though you have decided not to marry the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by GooodHardDick: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
I have told her I'm not ready to father a child yet and she says she can handle it that I shouldn't bother myself and she won't bother me either.

OP, that baby isn't yours at all. That girl is only looking for a guy to manipulate and hook the pregnancy on, and she knew you are an easy one to get!. She even refused going for test? Alaye, That girl has been pregnant even before u had sex with her.

U better dump that girl asap and move on with ur life.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Goldbw122(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
Hello everyone,

Marry her you will later regret that you did not marry this girl I swear..
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Nonexisting: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
She wants to hook you with the pregnancy but shaa still look out for her wedding invitation which may be circulating already. Snake gender people always like to take in for their boyfriends before getting married to simps. Trust them at your own risk.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Medianna(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
rickleye:

hmm -
2 . "You were manipulated but did not cum" - I doubt you know what you ate last week. There is also something called pre-cum which is not the mother load but contains enough protein to do the damage. Anyhow at this stage irrelevant.
3. If you were not ready to be a father why did you not take precautions before doing the deed ! ( I am venting . This is also irrelevant at this stage)

The lady has made up her mind that she wants to keep the child, this however does not mandate that you marry her but if DNA tests prove you are the father of the child, you are liable to support the child. How much, would really depend on you or if she takes you to court.
So in summary
3. You are not there for the emotional, educational, moral , physical support of the child.
4. You just give a certain amount monthly to support the child. Will the child bear your name or hers ?
5. You can come to some agreement as to when you would like to visit the child or have the child over for the weekend. ( You have no idea what the child will become in future, I would advise that you maintain a cordial relationship with the baby mama and child)
6. You live with the guilt that you are not there physically to support the child.

I would also suggest that you inform your mum of what has happened. Once the child's paternity has been confirmed and you are firm that you are still not ready to be the father. It would be nice to seek her advice and let her know that she has a grandkid somewhere. I am sure she would like to help out in any little way even though you have decided not to marry the lady.

This one na real 'wahala dey sleep, yanga dey wake am.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
Hello everyone,

Aren't u proud to father a child?
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
rickleye:

hmm -

So in summary

thank you and God bless you
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Brunosamel(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Aren't u proud to father a child?
I don't have a problem parenting a child is my responsibility as long as the baby is mine, just that I won't be around to witness it.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
I don't have a problem parenting a child is my responsibility as long as the baby is mine, just that I won't be around to witness it.
With time u will be used to it. Remember, u are the only son of ur Father.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by Blunttruth: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brunosamel:
Hello everyone,

Typical loser, always looks for whom to blame. If you cannot take responsibility of what comes with sex sheath your sword and stop bothering us for advice. Did you ask for advice when you were tatatatataing
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by TheWolfen(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2022

Hmm
But you wicked o. ​
You are showing her other women in your shop but I will put it to you that you don't know how to handle a woman...
Honestly you don't

Well keep her in contact and take care of the pregnancy until delivery and do your DNA test. .
​if the baby is yours then brace up and take care of your child. That time you will know she didn't manipulate you or did she rape or force you to have sex with her? Didn't she told you before the sex that she wanna be the mother of your child?
Lol you really need to grow up ..
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by meobizy(f): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Happy Father’s Day in advance.
Re: I Feel Like She Manipulated Me On Getting Her Pregnant by toujurs: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
its either she got you to impregnate her on purpose or she has pinned someone else baby on you, fear that gender oh, very deceitful. Very few have common sense. Very manipulative and selfish. Always claiming victims one everything turns against them. But ones its in their favour. Its fine. My advice is never marry her out of pity. If you don't love her enough. Please don't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gifts Girl $1500 USD After Asking For Her Help (pic/vid) / 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / Nigerian Killed In Italy:brazilian Woman Says Don't Die For A Woman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.