Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) (49512 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Triangles1(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
This are people father.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol...I hated being in yellow house so much. cheesy
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by TheSameGuy(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
It's always green house.

Yellow and red houses are always the best
garriAndsugar:
Lol green house also grin

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by wilfred101: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Linus

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Ologogoro: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Be like say na true.
When I was in JSS we usually came last, we became senior and the the no stop
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Qwerty4u(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Yellow house shaa..it's well..
Meanwhile have you listened to this song

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by porthouse7(f): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2022
my yellow house Wey dey win inter house sport back to back

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Qwerty4u(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Yellow house shaa..
Meanwhile check this song and be lifted no matter the house you dey now..

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870

My contribution to the ministry of Happiness...
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Latakia(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Green House always come last during interhouse sport and na omo Ibo always spoil am was the usual song then.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Ikem11(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2022
So true... I was in yellow house and believe me we got it all yet for unknown reasons we came last in everything that year grin

The matching wey we do na so our leader fall in front of principal grin grin grin

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by destinychidi: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2022
hmmmm, me na green house
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by lastchild: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2022
not all school do red, yellow, green house. in my school it used to be Obi house, achebe house, odi igbo house etc..

shout out to all the NACO boys, past and present, 1947 - date

National high school Aba

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by TheOmoney(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Lunarrz:
With this song accompanying . Yellow house them no go win , them just they do like say na them go win , red house na them go win, them just they do like say no be them go win grin

U go Secondary School.,..if u contest for public position in 9ja..... nobody would doubt your educational background
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by phoenix45(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Ikem11:
So true... I was in yellow house and believe me we got it all yet for unknown reasons we came last in everything that year grin

The matching wey we do na so our leader fall in front of principal grin grin grin
����
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Starzo: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
na green house dey always come last. Yellow was always bw 2nd and 4th. But you see blue house ehn, I nor know wether na jazz. Na Dem dey always carry first.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Checklaykon: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Yellow house was the bomb back then,from the junior class to the senior class,always star studded.though,I represented the blue house who were always within the 3rd and the 4th (last) position.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Ara21(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2022
I was in green house but never participated in any thing.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Mrxawe:
In every secondary school interhouse sports.. yellow house always have all the resources and manpower but somehow always come last ..

If you no experience this for your secondary school, you no go secondary school for 9ja be that.
it seems true ooo.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by daytona007: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2022
As masculine as I am, I my junior school I was placed in pink house. Like, a fvckn pink house undecided
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by GUNITGuy: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Purple house was my house
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by PrinceMajestic: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2022
In primary school then during inter-house sport my dad told them to put all his children still in the school in one house which is Red (Morison house the school owner's house) and Big people's children house. but I dont know how the school did it, they said no more space in red house so all my siblings and cousins were in red except me who they put in yellow house. I was sad then and my siblings /cousins were laughing at me because as much as we were in the school about 20 only me was put in yellow house so the rest were in red house, that morning everyone wore red and I was the only one wearing yellow, my eyes were watery with sad face but at the end of the inter house sports red house took last and my yellow house took 2nd. I was the only excited person when we came back from the interhouse sport. That memory gives me joy till date, I didn't know I was separated from FAILURE then.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by McOluOmo: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

blue house is always @top..
but one fateful day we took last position and we were mocked.. So to ease our angry we paid a visit to a nearby beehive grin we destroyed the hive, the rest was history until fire brigde came. grin
[/s] stop laying grin

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by MARYIAN(f): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:

blue house is always @top..
but one fateful day we took last position and we were mocked.. So to ease our angry we paid a visit to a nearby beehive grin we destroyed the hive, the rest was history until fire brigde came. grin

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Yellow House they always comes last or carry third position. As for blue house they are always the best or red

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by just2endowed: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Purple house was my house

Same
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Lifeemetu(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Red house is Always at top I'm my own secondary school.
That was what led me to liking Man U

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by foxxydude: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Yellow house is usually the school house
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Jeon(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2022

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Blue and Red House, always carry first and second while yellow na mostly last position.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Jeon(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s] stop laying grin

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by sylve11: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Team Red House. We dey always carry first.... grin cool

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / 10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa