Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) (49511 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by okunwaye(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blue house forever cool
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Kennedyiheme: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maybe in day schools.. but in boarding houses, especially lagos state model colleges.. yellow house were always first in every competition
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Aaay: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Triplerg: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
shey na for the express we run abi?? grin I think the only problem here is I added "Way" Ahmadu Bello Stadium
Na you sabi ooh. You don spot dey wey I see
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by iamL(f): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Through out my secondary days I was in yellow house we have all the resources but we never came out even 3rd.

We heard our house master (uncle obaro) was selling our 1st position.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by bennyokere: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Blue house always rock then.
The calmest and the coolest house then.
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by tradepunter: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Dogasas:
Hahaha so true. yellow house dey always get fine fine girls also

but the house is always disorganized and lack coordination despite say they get better athletes. More shocking is the fact that I experienced this in the two secondary schools I went and also in about 3 secondary school I taught back then for hustle. They always have the potential and manpower but something would just go wrong somewhere grin.

Technically they are like Nigeria
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by millionboi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Osasking:
Red House always win even clubs that wear red, Example Liverpool and Bayern Munich. We don't like to show off but always showcase a winning streak. Red house nor be your mate cheesy
man utd is d real red,u didn't mention them
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by aswani(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
I was in HJ, those who know, know. Blue House seemed to win every single year sha.

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / 10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa