Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help (1224 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Oyindamolah: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
A friend who sees me as a bestie that can be trusted on family issues has a problem, but I think the answer I gave her seems not good enough.

My friend, a female has =N=9m savings this year, her husband who pays for everything in the house to her airtime sometimes has =N= 1.3 m savings, they are to pay house rent of #1. 2 m this month, knowing fully well that the year is about to end and rhey have expenses such as, their child's school fees is by January, rent, feeding and other miscellaneous expenses, the husband's business is not as it used to be, my friend insisted that it's her husband's responsibility to provide shelter for her, that "his money is our money, my money is my money".

What other advice can I give, as I already told her to tell her husband that they should go and buy #10m house, and she asked me that with whose money?

Please urgent advise is needed, as she might be loosing her home at the end of the year.
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by saintopus(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
When Dem don loose the house then

Viaam, her eyes go clear.

Nigeria women with entitlement mentality

7 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by IwasNeverGone: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Oyindamolah:
First of all, increase that font. angry

Secondly, that lady doesn't deserve to be in a marriage. angry angry

Lastly, this could be another story for the gods angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by decatalyst(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some women just position themselves to be a liability.

Never useful for something else other than the bed.

Imagine the callousness and selfishness.

4 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Starz825(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
make she borrow the husband money na
shebi na their way na

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
"his money is our money, my money is my money"

popular quotes of Nigerian leeches,how many time we have to let you know that marriage is nothing but a special retirement plan for women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Stevenbright(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=119423227][/quote]

If they buy 10m naira house, they will use their teeth to furnish and equip it right?

Anyway, a 6-7m naira house will not be a bad idea. They can use I .5m to furnish and equip it.

The remaining cash can be splited into two. One part for immediate needs like school fees, food, etc and the second part to remain as savings.
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by JeffreyJunior: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Your money is our money but my money is my money.

Run away from anyone with this mentality whether man or woman.

Sadly, it's a mantra one often hears from ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by boldx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Your money is our money but my money is my money.

Run away from anyone with this mentality whether man or woman.

Sadly, it's a mantra one often hears from ladies.
I don't think the wife has enough sense. She obviously loves her account balance more than the comfort of her family. Some women can be mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some MF posted this last year.
Why y’all churning old tales??

https://www.nairaland.com/6871801/urgent-needed

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Truvelisback(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
The wife is a Stingy thief. If i were to be the man, i will singlehandedly buy the house with my own money. As for the wife, she isn't trustworthy. She could leave at anytime. Although, i know that this story isn't real.

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Some MF posted this last year. Why y’all churning old tales??

https://www.nairaland.com/6871801/urgent-needed
What?

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by wunmi590(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2022

Where unah dey see all this type of woman marry self? kiss

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Oyindamolah: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
The wife is a Stingy thief. If i were to be the man, i will singlehandedly buy the house with my own money. As for the wife, she isn't trustworthy. She could leave at anytime. Although, i know that this story isn't real.
it's real.

1 Like

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Oyindamolah:
my friend insisted that it's her husband's responsibility to provide shelter for her, that "his money is our money, my money is my money".

What other advice can I give, as I already told her to tell her husband that they should go and buy #10m house, and she asked me that with whose money?

Please urgent advise is needed, as she might be loosing her home at the end of the year.
If she already declares "his money is his money and her money is her money" what then does she need advice with? undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Houseofglam7(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
What?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Saw the other post and I was like WTF

cheesy
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Baloranking(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stevenbright:

If they buy 10m naira house, they will use their teeth to furnish and equip it right?

Anyway, a 6-7m naira house will not be a bad idea. They can use I .5m to furnish and equip it.

The remaining cash can be splited into two. One part for immediate needs like school fees, food, etc and the second part to remain as savings.

House 10m grin

2 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Nazgul: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tell her that she has no iota of love for her husband...she just married him because she felt it was time to get married and age wasn't on her side.

If she cannot render support to a man she calls her husband, she has no business being with him, she just just get a divorce and leave that innocent hardworking man alone.
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Stevenbright(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Baloranking:

House 10m grin

Depending on the area! It doesn't have to be a new house. They can get from those who want to make distress or relocation sales.
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nazgul:
Tell her that she has no iota of love for her husband...she just married him because she felt it was time to get married and age wasn't on her side.

If she cannot render support to a man she calls her husband, she has no business being with him, she just just get a divorce and leave that innocent hardworking man alone.
Love, in marriage, is defined by the agreement between the man and woman. If the husband was well aware of this her "my money is mine and his money is ours" side of her, and still went ahead with it, it means he accepts it as part of her love for him. Who then are you to declare it ain't love? undecided
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Nazgul: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Love, in marriage, is defined by the agreement between the man and woman. If the husband was well aware of this her "my money is mine and his money is ours" side of her, and still went ahead with it, it means he accepts it as part of her love for him. Who then are you to declare it ain't love? undecided
Go back and read the article this time slowly, then come back and read what you wrote here and ask yourself if you're making any sense.

I had a roommate during my university days. Of course my money was my money and his money was his money. But whenever I'm financially down, he comes in and supports me and I'll reciprocate when he's financially down.

Did we have rules in the house...yes

Did the rule include us sharing our money equally amongst each other...no

But we knew when to come in and help one another...that's what friendship is all about.

We weren't couples, we were just roommates. Now look at the woman in question, she has kids for this man, and she's on the verge of loosing her house but she remains adamant because in her weired mind spending her money on a family she's part of is wrong.

And you're here blabbing about agreement. What nonsense agreement. When you genuinely care about someone, his/her happiness would be your uttermost pirority. She doesn't love her husband... period.

5 Likes

Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nazgul:
1. Go back and read the article this time slowly, then come back and read what you wrote here and ask yourself if you're making any sense.

2. I had a roommate during my university days. Of course my money was my money and his money was his money. But whenever I'm financially down, he comes in and supports me and I'll reciprocate when he's financially down. Did we have rules in the house...yes. Did the rule include us sharing our money equally amongst each other...no. But we knew when to come in and help one another...that's what friendship is all about. We weren't couples, we were just roommates.

3. Now look at the woman in question, she has kids for this man, and she's on the verge of loosing her house but she remains adamant because in her weired mind spending her money on a family she's part of is wrong. And you're here blabbing about agreement. What nonsense agreement. When you genuinely care about someone, his/her happiness would be your uttermost pirority. She doesn't love her husband... period.
1. Again, marriage is an agreement between a man and woman and that agreement defines the love that exists between them beyond the brain chemicals and sex hormones of course. So, when a man chooses to live as the sole breadwinner in the house permitting the wife to keep her money to herself, that there defines part of the love between them. undecided

2. Clearly, you define friendship in a way that supports the ideas you hold strongly to, but not everyone defines it that way. I have friends who I have never relied on for support and who have also never relied on me for such. I remain friends with these people because I clearly do not define friendship in the same way that you do. We are all different for good reason. undecided

3. Again, marriage is the agreement between a man and a woman. If the agreement they made allowed her to keep her own money while he alone spent money for the family, that is their agreement — that is how their marriage love was defined. Not saying it is a perfect kind of love, only that it is just their love defined. undecided
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Cutehector(m): 4:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Oyindamolah why you go plagiarize another person thread? angry
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Oyindamolah: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2022
angry
Cutehector:
Oyindamolah why you go plagiarize another person thread? angry
Re: She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help by Oyindamolah: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2022
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman

(1) (Reply)

Original SC Men Quartz Watch With HD Camera And 8GB Memory / What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis / Classic Business Complex Suitable For Eatery Centre/Groceries/Boutique etc Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.