Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs (60561 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / Isah Barde, From Kano Who Designs Moving Robot With Cardboards / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Fashionista01(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Weldon Sir. I salute your courage.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
well he's happy with what he is doing,thats the must important

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eiya he is happy without Benz and what have you,but our young men have turned to demons in pursuit of ill wealth.God bless him

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by dawnomike(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
The Legend of the Lion keeper

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fashionista01:
Weldon Sir. I salute your courage.
What a man can do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by lawalosky(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omo 50yrs no be moi moi I swear

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
lawalosky:
Omo 50yrs no be moi moi I swear
PLEASE IF YOU FIND THIS VIDEO VERY INTERESTING, DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE "SUBSCRIBE" BUTTON THANKS
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kozmokaz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Which kind rough play be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Totilopussylick(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Very courageous wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
kozmokaz:
Which kind rough play be this
That lion roar alone they scare sh*t commit for body

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very courageous wink
The man don stay with the animals for a very long time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by GooodHardDick: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
This one has embarked on a suicide mission!

The day that lion go mistakenly come out from that cage, the rest is history!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This one has embarked on a suicide mission!

The day that lion go mistakenly come out from that cage, the rest is history!
I don't think so! The Lions don dey adapted to him I guess o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by GooodHardDick: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
ULiTv:

I don't think so! The Lions don dey adapted to him I guess o

Lions, a wild beast adapted to a human?

Go there and sit with that man let them open the cage for you and the man, then come back and tell me what you saw. That is, if you and the people around will even make it alive. U think say Lion na dog?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by LikeAking: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
When Hyena become Lion?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Lions, a wild beast adapted to a human?

Go there and sit with that man let them open the cage for you and the man, then come back and tell me what you saw. That is, if you and the people around will even make it alive. U think say Lion na dog?
Ha, so those Lions Arab people use to play with are from Alians planet.
Lions dey sabi there onwer only that you should know when to feed them, before you become there food

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Rickmann: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
ULiTv:
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971
https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique ishilove

That's courage.
I throwey salute for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kozmokaz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
ULiTv:

That lion roar alone they scare sh*t commit for body

Or him go forget lock cage one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
kozmokaz:

Or him go forget lock cage one day

grin grin
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by TheGreatIYANU: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Love this... focus, passion, dedication

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Love this... focus, passion, dedication
Very rare
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Perfecttouchade: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2022
Lion keeper..monkey wey dey pinsh Baba na badt boy, monkeys sef grin. Monkey wey bully Baba go collect better beating henceforth cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Rexymania(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Weldon Lion feeder. Hope he won't want to do over sabi now and enter the caga and be eating by the lions tongue sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nonexisting: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2022
He needs retirement so that a woman can continue with the easy job. They can't just be ranting all over the place over equal rights and opportunities.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Viraltrends123: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Hausa people are very nice people, I wish I'm Hausa

4 Likes

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by fullybackk: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
The day the lion will eat him ehn
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Thank God snake no dey
I hate snake
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Timeryy: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / The Perfect Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.