Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs (60611 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / Isah Barde, From Kano Who Designs Moving Robot With Cardboards / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by bigdammyj: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Kudos to him
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by tolumizzy(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Have been to the zoo twice
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by shortIGBOman: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2022
This is commendable.

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Slurity(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Contentment is all I see. God bless your work sir

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2022
The man sef Come Resemble Lion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Freelane33(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2022
The lion will eat you first In sha Allah
fullybackk:
The day the lion will eat him ehn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Devil1Messenger: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya he is happy without Benz and what have you,but our young men have turned to demons in pursuit of ill wealth.God bless him
Because of u girls
U iyaebe, can u date a guy working in the zoo, talkless of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by DryMouth: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Rough play
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Had it been that he was in whiteman land, this man will surely be looking well fed, full, hefty, bulky and in a much more higher career position than this.

Black man is cursed if u like argue all u want.
See the man looking malnourished, please don't come and tell me the reason is old age. No!

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Koachie: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Dats Destiny, na where God Almighty wan dey see am bdat, after all somebody needs to do d job... Kudos sir, ur reward is in heaven ����
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Burgerlomo: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2022
May almighty God continue to protect all of you sir
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Devil1Messenger: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This one has embarked on a suicide mission!

The day that lion go mistakenly come out from that cage, the rest is history!
The lion will not eat him because they know him already as the person that bring them food. They are smart
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Gee64: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2022
True.
Iyaebe:
Eiya he is happy without Benz and what have you,but our young men have turned to demons in pursuit of ill wealth.God bless him

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2022
I need someone that can help me setup a WordPress site I already have an hosting plan but have been having issues setting it up..if you know you can do it kindly quote me let's talk
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Alaefulu(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Gandu of the jungle
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Elidrisy20: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
This man supposed to be naija president
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Because of u girls
Money is not the basis for my liking or dating someone, I will date such guy if he's decent and upright and help him own a zoo
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Special440: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
https://lfreeloncezv.xyz/7262302953931

"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/
[/quote]
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Salt06(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
LikeAking:
When Hyena become Lion?
Somebody no watch d video. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Benpave: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
May the lion not feed on him last last.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Great0ne1: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Ha, so those Lions Arab people use to play with are from Alians planet.
Lions dey sabi there onwer only that you should know when to feed them, before you become there food
Not only that. You need to be able to read there mood and act accordingly. A single miscalculation can be fatal
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Ovomboy(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Topmaike007:
I need someone that can help me setup a WordPress site I already have an hosting plan but have been having issues setting it up..if you know you can do it kindly quote me let's talk

Yea I can
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by dnawah(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/
this man grin fit make better president for us o!
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kay29000(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm... He has been with the animals for so long, and the Lion is still that aggressive towards him. Na wa o. Lion no get joy at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2022
LikeAking:
When Hyena become Lion?

Watch the video.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kay29000(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Love this... focus, passion, dedication

Yeah... He has lived a fulfilled life. It is not everyone that wants to buy Benz and build mansion.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Karleb(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Motivational speaker.

Will you trade place with him and feed lions for the next 50years of your life?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kay29000(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Because of u girls

Don't mind her.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by kingyakos: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Humans with caging animals....
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by frankson1(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2022
lawalosky:
Omo 50yrs no be moi moi I swear

I thought by now he should be feeding the lions directly and even strolling with them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / The Perfect Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.