Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs (60612 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / Isah Barde, From Kano Who Designs Moving Robot With Cardboards / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ultimateprof: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Anything Abba dey fear me!
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
He needs retirement so that a woman can continue with the easy job. They can't just be ranting all over the place over equal rights and opportunities.
hope one of your sisters will take over from him. It should start like that.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Sirmuel1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:

I don't think so! The Lions don dey adapted to him I guess o

Check the video very well. The Lioness and the Crocodile almost attacked him.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Sirmuel1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
hope one of your sisters will take over from him. It should start like that.

E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Sirmuel1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
kay29000:
Hmm... He has been with the animals for so long, and the Lion is still that aggressive towards him. Na wa o. Lion no get joy at all.

Lion no like make person dominate am. Any little mistake, he go chop the Man

1 Like

Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sirmuel1:

E pain am grin grin grin grin
you are the one with severe pain on women issues.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by smile11s(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/

Can they not make the animal vegeterian? Why kill another animal to feed it?

https://gist.am/question/video--meet-malam-abba-gandu-from-kano-who-has-been-feeding-lions-for-over-50yrs-at-the-kano-zoo
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Big cats lives matters too.

-Mallam Abba Gandu
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by pfadom: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
For the past or "pass" 50 years?
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Sirmuel1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
you are the one with severe pain on women issues.

You no check who you dey fight with? I'm different from the Guy that tagged you cheesy
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sirmuel1:

You no check who you dey fight with? I'm different from the Guy that tagged you cheesy
sorry I didn't check, but you supported him too from your comment.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Aaay: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Really
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Sirmuel1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
sorry I didn't check, but you supported him too from your comment.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by Coolgent(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sadly his salary will be around 50k monthly.
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by ULiTv: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Credit: BBC bidgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulPW0_WpaQ
"If the animal dey sick, me self dey feel sick"

Meet Malam Abba Gandu from Kano, who has been feeding Lions for the pass 50yrs
He has been on this job since the zoo was commission in 1971

https://fb.watch/bHmUspk9sB/
Re: Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs by 7victor(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
I went to that zoo in Kano on 31st December, 2021.

That zoo is really a place to relax and see different animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / The Perfect Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.