Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Bet You Guys Didn't Know That Carrot Juice Could Do This To Your Skin. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bet You Guys Didn't Know That Carrot Juice Could Do This To Your Skin. (457 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Guys Didn't Know That Carrot Juice Could Do This To Your Skin. by Amebobabe101(f): 2:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Hi All,

You want your skin to look its absolute best and glow all the time, don’t you? Well, have you heard about the carrot juice benefits for skin?

Carrots are a favorite snack and salad ingredient for nearly everyone. Most of the time, they can be consumed raw and they can also be cooked with different meals. However, did you know that turning carrots into a tall glass of juice for drinking also have lots of health benefits?

So let's start talking.

Below are some carrot juice benefits for skin.

1. Promotes glowing skin.
Is there anyone who doesn’t want to look their best? All of us do. As a result, it’s critical to have one glass of carrot juice per day, preferably on an empty stomach.

2. Prevents Acne.
Carrot juice can also help prevent pimples and acne by ingesting it or applying it to the skin. Our finest recommendation for today is this. Carrots, which come in a variety of colors, are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.

3. Sunburn protection or sunscreen.
One strategy to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays is to eat a diet rich in skin-repairing nutrients. Carrots are a great source of beta carotene, a nutrient that helps the body absorb other nutrients. Carrots provide a natural protection for your skin, helping to protect it from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.

4. Anti-aging.
At some point in our lives, we all succumb to the ravages of time and succumb to the indications of aging. However, if we drink a glass of carrot juice on an empty stomach every day, we can slow down the process of aging.

5. Reduces the appearance of cuts and wounds.
Another important carrot juice benefits for skin is the reduction of the appearance of scars. Vitamin C in carrot juice can aid in the healing of cuts and lesions on the skin.

How to make the carrot juice smoothie.

Carrot juice is easy and quick to make. You would need just:

•6 normal sized carrots.
•2 glasses of water.

Instructions.

Step 1: The Carrots should be washed, peeled, and sliced into tiny pieces.
Step 2: Place then in a blender, and grind them into a fine paste.
Step 3: Add the glasses of water water and continue blending for another minute or so.

Step 4: Blend on medium speed until it is completely smooth.

Step 5: Everything is set for your juice. Put the blended juice in the fridge and use it in various preparations, such smoothies and juice concentrates.

Guys, you can check out this blog post below, to discover more about the amazing benefits of this carrot juice ���;

https://trendingistz.com/8-incredible-carrot-juice-benefits-for-skin/

Thanks all.

Re: I Bet You Guys Didn't Know That Carrot Juice Could Do This To Your Skin. by phintohlar(f): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Thanks a lot dear

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Guys Didn't Know That Carrot Juice Could Do This To Your Skin. by lizlazy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
I eat carrots a lot but I ve not tried juicing them. I will definitely try it. Thanks Sis

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... / Deodorant At Affordable Wholesale And Retail Price / Water Based Lubricants Vs Oil Based Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.