Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) (37645 Views)

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by Sardauna24(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not something new. We should always prepare for the worst especially now that the dullarrd is still the president.

I pity the northerners the most, it wasn't like this, they start feeding on grass like cows and goat, this time, they may start eating stone like pigs.
easy madam
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by ArewaNorth: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not something new. We should always prepare for the worst especially now that the dullarrd is still the president.

I pity the northerners the most, it wasn't like this, they start feeding on grass like cows and goat, this time, they may start eating stone like pigs.

This report is the most useless I have ever seen. Including Jigawa, KANO, Adamawa, Taraba, Niger, Kaduna in the report is a an indication that they don't know what they're doing. Without these states Nigerians will die fo hunger and starvation. If insecurity is the indicator then Kao an Jigawa are among 3 most peaceful States in Nigeria and they produce larger proportion of Nigeria's food.
You who is laughing dnt even know where the food u eat comes from.
Go and learn more about the high output of food production from the mentioned States.
Ignoramus!
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by Worlddaddybongo: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
UNA FOR NOR ADD EDO JOIN OO
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Most states on this list are food producing states,I they risk farming then other states will be desolate.
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by codemaniacs: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
bizzibodi:
Most states on this list are food producing states,I they risk farming then other states will be desolate.
ArewaNorth:

This report is the most useless I have ever seen. Including Jigawa, KANO, Adamawa, Taraba, Niger, Kaduna in the report is a an indication that they don't know what they're doing. Without these states Nigerians will die fo hunger and starvation. If insecurity is the indicator then Kao an Jigawa are among 3 most peaceful States in Nigeria and they produce larger proportion of Nigeria's food.
You who is laughing dnt even know where the food u eat comes from.
Go and learn more about the high output of food production from the mentioned States.
Ignoramus!

Two of you are very wrong.

Nigeria is a multi ethnic country where each ethnic nation has it's own indigenous foods and delicacies... Which means each ethnic nation have their own set of farmers which is also why when the north did a food blockade it only affected northerners..

You guys are talking as if Southern Nigerians don't farm and as if Southern farmers are not been killed by northerners who want to take over the supply and sale of food in the south.

1 Like

Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by Jii95: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by GreatAxeMan: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Brainless dunce spotted

Jii95:

IPOB spotted

1 Like

Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by Emdebby2: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry to inform you Mr minister of food and agriculture... nothing shocks me anymore.

1 Like

Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by ArewaNorth: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
codemaniacs:

Two of you are very wrong.

Nigeria is a multi ethnic country where each ethnic nation has it's own indigenous foods and delicacies... Which means each ethnic nation have their own set of farmers which is also why when the north did a food blockade it only affected northerners..

You guys are talking as if Southern Nigerians don't farm and as if Southern farmers are not been killed by northerners who want to take over the supply and sale of food in the south.
I live in the south and the kind of farming in the whole South can't even be compared with 3 Northern States (Adamawa, Kano and Jigawa), everywhere u go in the North is either farm, grazing land or residential areas with farms preoccupying most size of lands close to towns and villages. I want u to know that subsistence agriculture can't feed millions of people 3 square meals a day. Think of the huge population of abt 250m people and the farming level that can sustain them.
When I go to markets in the south all I can see are tomatoes, onions and spices supplied from the North, almost all the rice u call foreign rice are from mostly Jigawa and Kano rice mills I very well know. The roads that link North to South are full of trailers transporting foods and meat, the number of trailers is pretty much on the roads all transporting foods that are often sold at relatively higher price for profits gain in the South by business men from both regions.
If u really know how Northerners crazily farm u would know that yes, those people are really into farming because the consumption rate is very huge, honestly!
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by Brushstrokes20: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
... Yet, the lifeless, heartless, shameless vegetable and cohorts recently showcased # FAKE AS FVCK rice pyramids...
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER undecided
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by codemaniacs: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:
I live in the south and the kind of farming in the whole South can't even be compared with 3 Northern States (Adamawa, Kano and Jigawa), everywhere u go in the North is either farm, grazing land or residential areas with farms preoccupying most size of lands close to towns and villages. I want u to know that subsistence agriculture can't feed millions of people 3 square meals a day. Think of the huge population of abt 250m people and the farming level that can sustain them.
When I go to markets in the south all I can see are tomatoes, onions and spices supplied from the North, almost all the rice u call foreign rice are from mostly Jigawa and Kano rice mills I very well know. The roads that link North to South are full of trailers transporting foods and meat, the number of trailers is pretty much on the roads all transporting foods that are often sold at relatively higher price for profits gain in the South by business men from both regions.
If u really know how Northerners crazily farm u would know that yes, those people are really into farming because the consumption rate is very huge, honestly!

If northerners were making huge profits they won't be killing southern farmers.
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by ArewaNorth: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2022
codemaniacs:

If northerners were making huge profits they won't be killing southern farmers.

This prove how myopic u reason. Those who kill in the South, haven't they kill more in the North?
Many things are happening but some selfish reasons won't allow us to accept the truth abt these conflicts...
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by PAQ(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Covid 19 has nothing to do with it. Blame it on Banditry, kidnapping & killer herdsmen.
Re: FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) by ufotunang: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Be waiting for rice lazy man, 1 million bags of rice to feed 180 million people, maybe another analogy to how Christ fed the party with 5 loaves of bread?

Did you add one cup to the supposed pyramid of rice, but you have the audacity to ask where is the uncle bens?

You are practicing democrazy, and It was President Buhari that hand picked the Governor of your state, that has done absolutely nothing for You?

It is only President Buhari that spoilt Nigeria for the whole 180 million Pharisees? Keep deceiving yourself.
... keep supporting an incompetent president...why won't they be food scarcity and starvation when Buhari is allowing his brothers the Fulani herdsmen to use their cows to destroy farmers farm and cash crops and kill farmers...a president that travels to London hospital for medical check-up is he not even ashamed of himself. Even his aso rock clinic at aso rock where billions of naira was allocatied to the clinic he cannot go there for medical check-up or treatment... Buhari is the minister of petroleum ..but fuel is scarce, costs of fuel is high , he cannot build a refinery or repair the other existing refineries for 7 years till now he has been in government, bandits are attacking his state katsina state and his people....but he does not care for even his people even there are killed by bandits... that is really bad.. he had been providing bad goverance... keep on supporting an incompetent president...lazy boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.