Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Preferential Treatment In Nigeria Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Preferential Treatment In Nigeria Prison (214 Views)

Pictures Inside Nigeria Prison / Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? / Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preferential Treatment In Nigeria Prison by Babasonny(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2022
In an event held at the "Kirikiri Prison",Lagos on Tuesday the 8th of March,2022 to mark the "International Women's Day 2022" saw Miss Chidinma Ojukwu emerged as the winner of "Miss Cell 2022 beauty pageant". The event had in attendance some top officials of the prison,the female inmates and their male counterparts in the same prison.

The appearance of the inmates as depicted in the pictures below is a clear indication that the female prison inmates are given preferential treatment against their male counterparts. Prison Officials and the show promoter has defended their action but to me and many other Nigerians,their excuse and explanation doesn't hold water.

Specifically, Chidinma Ojukwu ( the prime suspect in the murder of Super TV CEO) has be given this preferential treatment at different times. These ranges from appearing in court without handcuffs and been taken from the court premises to the prison in a special vehicle. They are all prison inmates and as such should be treated same. I wonder why I haven't heard anything from our so called,"Feminists". We must not forget that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
#IsayNoToPreferentialTreatment.
#TreatAllEqual.

©Baba Sonny.

Re: Preferential Treatment In Nigeria Prison by Gentlerespect76: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2022
I have a different kind of fear here. Could it be the ladies are "domesticated"? Could it be, perhaps, that these ladies are nourished and cared for and specially reserved to quench the sexual lusts of those in high places within the service. If true, It is reprehensible, immoral and a stain on the moral fabrics of this nation. If it's the case, no surprises at all because Nigeria is a nation of "sick" leaders.
Re: Preferential Treatment In Nigeria Prison by 9gerian: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
I have a different kind of fear here. Could it be the ladies are "domesticated"? Could it be, perhaps, that these ladies are nourished and cared for and specially reserved to quench the sexual lusts of those in high places within the service. If true, It is reprehensible, immoral and a stain on the moral fabrics of this nation. If it's the case, no surprises at all because Nigeria is a nation of "sick" leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Legal Advice On Crime / Unending Bet Addiction / Police Woman Cries Out For Help As Driver Fail To Stop The Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.