Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) (59279 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by bilms(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Food

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Geenosko: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
First time he looks presentable in pictures.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Definition of dirtiness shocked
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by seunak2016: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
ebenhazard:
Example of Grace, even some people will still say it is soap whereas there are some people that are using soap, grace never show forth in there lives.
you are right but the portable own no clean and he do say it publicly .I remember one day he was aurging with his former promoter that he was angry, you will know he's not ordinary. whatever charm they do for him, it's temporary. with time his eyes go clear
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by afam007: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank God he is 28
I no say Before I go reach 28 I go don hammer
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Spandau: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Portable Omolalomi took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 29th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazuu Zeh crooner shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_FbZbtY2g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

His choice of outfit shows he's a bonafide agbero grin grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
lusid:
he has money. will you date him? don't lie cos I know you as a sincere person

How do you know I'm sincere? And if he has money or not, how does that affect me liking him or not?

He's unattractive, but these pics make him look relatively good. Compared to his usual.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Spandau: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Portable Omolalomi took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 29th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazuu Zeh crooner shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_FbZbtY2g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Money is good o. See as he come fresh in comparison to his picture last year.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Apexmoh: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Afonja!!!
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by lusid: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know I'm sincere? And if he has money or not, how does that affect me liking him or not?

He's unattractive, but these pics make him look relatively good. Compared to his usual.
Bratislava, I know portharcourt babes like money and you can't be an exception
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dope

Portable, u looking Good

More wins
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Thazard(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Where he copy that birthday message/wish from?

grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
ebenhazard:
Example of Grace, even some people will still say it is soap whereas there are some people that are using soap, grace never show forth in there lives.
say what u know..if u follow him very well, u will know that there's nothing like grace involved, he doesn't hide it at all...u fit do wetin him don do?
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Thazard(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
reiddecuti:
I didn't say that!!!
grin grin grin

Happy Birthday.

grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't know why I no dey feel this guy. No hating o. Just saying.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dude is too aggressive and minus for my liking.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Victerica:
The camera wey dem use snap this picture na top-notch
Stop the hate speech brrrr grin
The guy has been looking after himself these days.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by LaCremy: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
We share the same birthday date, weird!
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Naijanascam: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chaii chaii money good...... see as the guy fresh 4 months back he looks irritating with the low budget bleaching cream he applies......

Enjoy jareh but try to upgrade the way you talk grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Happy birthday zeh
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
lusid:
Bratislava, I know portharcourt babes like money and you can't be an exception

How did you conclude I'm from/live there? Or are you the one who is actually there?
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make this guy dy calm down to take cute pics na
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by wallrichy: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
This guy would have been physically good as a boxer by the way and manner he used to make that funny face always.....
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Timagex(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
MandGEnterprise:
The photography editing is top notch

Its very good. But, its not top notch sir. Trust me.... cheesy
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sacred007:
amugbo oshi grin

Are you mad or something

In omo Olalomi's voice grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Victerica(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Stop the hate speech brrrr grin
The guy has been looking after himself these days.

I no mean any harm

1 Like

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice one weerey musician grin.. llnp
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Lord please I want to celebrate my 28th birthday too as a superstar

Listen to my new single here and see if I have a chance

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived
whether we listen or not, you will definitely have a chance. You are a superstar
God bless your hustle.
Just be good and do good always

1 Like

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Portable na 40 something years ,leave that thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.