Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) (59271 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Portable and cute shouldn't be use in the same context , op take note.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
This guy don dey fresh o! Money is good.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Portable Omolalomi took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 29th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazuu Zeh crooner shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_FbZbtY2g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reminds me of da legend KONGA GA!!
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Goodbadbowy419: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
verybadmouth:
Photo editing is bae
You get bad mouth
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by zitel28: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
happy birthday
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by OsusuBishop(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
So he's not proud of those useless tattoo he drew on his face and body ba?? Or why didn't dey edit them out?
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

You get bad mouth
you are a good & bad boy grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Calicoe: 2:04am On Mar 13, 2022
If you want to see madness, just walk up to him and tell him you are the original owner of zazu
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Timijo(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Sacred007:
amugbo oshi grin
Shey na your Igbo? Pesin no fit smoke weed in peace again.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Malory: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2022
TheSameGuy:
28 but looked older than his age prior to fame.
Drug and Poverty dealth with him though it wouldn't have been worse without drug.

Say no to drug, it drags you down till you enter the ground.

What could have happen to this buy had he not break to fame?
Says a chronic drug addict
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by lusid: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How did you conclude I'm from/live there? Or are you the one who is actually there?
where are you from actually
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2022
lusid:
where are you from actually

You won't know the suburb.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by maak400: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
I thought I was the only one that noticed, you most likely have knowledge of photography. cool
MandGEnterprise:
The photography editing is top notch
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Orosotare(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
This guy still the do studio pics for birthday
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by ajl: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
ebenhazard:
Example of Grace, even some people will still say it is soap whereas there are some people that are using soap, grace never show forth in there lives.

Ever heard of the Yoruba word "Ori"? This doesn't mean Ori as in head but as in your Essence. We also use destiny as one meaning. Ori is the spiritual author of your fate here on earth. The kind of "Ori" you choose in the "spirit world" before you were given birth to determine what you will turn out to be here on earth. Though there are other factors. Other things like natural talents are things granted to you in the spirit world. In yoruba, we call this "Akunlegba", meaning something your granted while on your knees. According to Orunmila, the Yoruba divinity for wisdom who was also present when every being was created, he said that your Ori, Owo, and Ese determines whether you will be successful in life.

Owo means hands. These suggests the things you use your hands to do while here on earth. Like the job, business, or trade you choose to do.

Ese means leg, and suggest the efforts you put in what you do. Or places you or people you choose to meet in order to achieve success. For example, some jobs or business require that you have interpersonal skill or communication skills. If you want to be successful, you are required to make effort to have those skills.

There is nothing like prosperity in Yoruba spiritual cosmology. You cannot me richer than you are destined to be. If you go out of your way to pursue riches that your Ori did not apportion to you, there are consequences for this. Though, you can be aided to align your life to fit what your Ori destined for you, no one would promise you wealth. Or you can be aided to remove spiritual obstacles standing between you and your destined success. Any act outside of this is evil. And any individual promising to help you get rich using some ritual is helping plan your downfall because it will surely not end well.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by ajl: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunak2016:
you are right but the portable own no clean and he do say it publicly .I remember one day he was aurging with his former promoter that he was angry, you will know he's not ordinary. whatever charm they do for him, it's temporary. with time his eyes go clear

So, it's the charm that is singing, dancing and writing the songs? The charm is also the music producer, manager and marketing manager. Go and use the "charm" without natural talent. Natural talent comes first. Personally, nothing wrong in using a "charm" that allow the world to see your talent because of witches and wizard like this poster that are probably happy sitting on people's talent. They love playing God. Portable talent don escape from where dem carry bucket cover his talent..... grin grin grin
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by seunak2016: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
ajl:

So, it's the charm that is singing, dancing and writing the songs? The charm is also the music producer, manager and marketing manager. Go and use the "charm" without natural talent. Natural talent comes first. Personally, nothing wrong in using a "charm" that allow the world to see your talent because of witches and wizard like this poster that are probably happy sitting on people's talent. They love playing God. Portable talent don escape from where dem carry bucket cover his talent..... grin grin grin
have heard you, let's give him 3yrs ,5yrs max and we go see. I will screenshot your moniker for future reference
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by lusid: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You won't know the suburb.
ikwerre?
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
You're not okay Fahdiga the meth addict undecided
Malory:
Says a chronic drug addict
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Malory: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You're not okay Fahdiga the meth addict undecided
I sent you a PM. Did you see it
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by MandGEnterprise: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
maak400:
I thought I was the only one that noticed, you most likely have knowledge of photography. cool

Nope, This is the cleanest I have seen him in all the videos and pictures. The editors did a good job.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
PM for what angry
Sat whatever you want to say here. I used parody mail for the account.

Achalugonwa Asampetenwaanyi angry
Malory:
I sent you a PM. Did you see it
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheSameGuy:
PM for what angry

what angry
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sorry you failed cheesy

You're why I don't expose my details on NL tongue
AsampeteNwaanyi:
what angry
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
lusid:
ikwerre?

Did I tell you I'm from Port Harcourt or you've assumed I am?

Lol.

Think of somewhere entirely different. Very different.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Malory: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheSameGuy:
PM for what angry

Lol this one de para.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by lusid: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Did I tell you I'm from Port Harcourt or you've assumed I am?

Lol.

Think of somewhere entirely different. Very different.
you sound like sb from aluu or okija
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
lusid:
you sound like sb from aluu or okija

Where's that?

Your guesses are wrong. I told you you wouldn't know the suburb, and you've assumed it's wherever you think it is.

It's different from what you think.
Re: Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by lusid: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Where's that?

Your guesses are wrong. I told you you wouldn't know the suburb, and you've assumed it's wherever you think it is.

It's different from what you think.
okay tell me, I give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.