Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? (2909 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

I am afraid of you. If those verses you quoted condemned jewelry, then it also condemned clothing for clothing was included in the list.

The street of heaven are made of gold.

Our Lord Jesus put on a golden belt in the book of Revelation.

Men wore skirts at the time Deuteronomy 22:5:was written.

Even at that, the Law of Moses is not binding on the church.

The problem you are having is sin consciousness. I know you will also condemn Jesus for permitting a harlot to kiss him and pour perfume on him.

I feel sorry for the bondage your Pastor has put you in

this message will explain it to you clearly with scriptural reference
Title: GODLY DRESSING AND ADORNMENT OF CHRIST FOLLOWERS
by Pst Paul Rika
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TB4kTfykUQ
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2022
adecephasjr:

modest aparel may mean trousers too, a lady can also sin by wearing skirt, all I believe in Nigeria christianity is religion and tradition.
What is practical in Nigeria has near no resemblance to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the one who they claim as savior. lipsrsealed
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TruthinAction: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:

feel sorry for yourself, 1Tim 2:9-10 and 1Pet 3:1-3 clearly condemn jewelry and you are still arguing? Well whatever makes you feel good type, the end shall tell!

1st Peter 3:3
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel.

What is apparel in modern English? So, Peter said women should not put on clothing.

Apostle Paul only added expensive clothing to his list. Are you saying all the clothes you put on are cheap clothing?

Sometimes, Paul also wrote his personal opinions on certain issues.

God used one of the most expensive ornament, gold to pave the streets of heaven.

Those verses only cautious that women should not give too much attention to these things. It never said they shouldn't put them on.

After all, the mummy GOs of churches who condemn jewelry put on expensive clothing.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:

this message will explain it to you clearly with scriptural reference
Title: GODLY DRESSING AND ADORNMENT OF CHRIST FOLLOWERS
by Pst Paul Rika
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TB4kTfykUQ

Motivational speakers who are looking for followers to gather for collection of tithes and offerings! cheesy
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2022
cornelboy:

Is the story not true?
Are the references false?
Being the authentic one na

Check your reference na! Does it look like the Qur'an or hadith?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

1st Peter 3:3
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel.

What is apparel in modern English? So, Peter said women should not put on clothing.

Apostle Paul only added expensive clothing to his list. Are you saying all the clothes you put on are cheap clothing?

Sometimes, Paul also wrote his personal opinions on certain issues.

God used one of the most expensive ornament, gold to pave the streets of heaven.

Those verses only cautious that women should not give too much attention to these things. It never said they shouldn't put them on.

After all, the mummy GOs of churches who condemn jewelry put on expensive clothing.

do you know that jewelries is not only condemned by the Apostles? but that God first condemned it?, he commanded his children to remove those things from their body if they want his presence! Exo 33:5-6
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Oga, I stated clearly that I follow the teachings in the Bible. Read to understand before you quote me. I believe In God almighty and his teachings in the holy book. I believe in Jesus, and the teachings taught by his disciples, which was inspired by the holyspirit.
John 5:46 Jesus said "for had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed in me. For he wrote of me. Jesus Christ clearly recognized these biblical men/their teachings. Teachings of the apostles which is part of the Bible. Read 2nd chron. 20:20, Luke 24:25. what is difficult to understand there. How dare you say I believe in Paul's teaching not Jesus? Quote me where I said I don't believe in God/Jesus, if you don't show me, it makes me wonder if you are can understand what you read.

Jw uses a modified version of the holy Bible, yet you think you can be jumping around teaching the word, is that not funny?
Kobojunkie:
1. So you want to blame the Holy Spirit, God, for the contradictions that exists between Paul's opinion and His own Declaration? undecided

By the way, the Words of Satan are also written aka inspired by the Holy Spirit in your Bible, so are we also to conclude that God is to blame for that contradiction as well? undecided

2. Oh, you follow Paul instead or Jesus Christ because Paul's "teachings" are contained in the Bible, a book compiled mainly by the Catholic church? undecided

3. There are no lies in the teachings of those you refer to as real apostles of Jesus Christ, but there are lies in the teachings of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Says someone whose entire church is founded on pure discriminations against other Christians, your doctrine which was made by a Masonic founder. Save yourself the stress of sharing these screenshots, I don't read them. A doctrine which uses a different Bible, a modified version of the word of God. Do I need to remind you how you dis-fellowhip members who speak against the hate*/wickedness* in your practices? Some of your practices which are outrightly foolish....I lack the interest to dig out thousands of threads which were written by many about the oppressions and discriminations they experienced while in JW / what they still experienced after leaving Jw... Needless digging out such threads after all those who read this section regularly do see such threads.
Janosky:

Your 3 deities Polytheists discriminate against each other.
The screenshot proven you can continue DECEIVING yourself.

Hypocrite grin
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TruthinAction: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:

do you know that jewelries is not only condemned by the Apostles? but that God first condemned it?, he commanded his children to remove those things from their body if they want his presence! Exo 33:5-6

No, God didn't condemn it. He only told the Jews to strip themselves of that ornaments at that moment because of the likelihood they could fall into the same temptation again.

Mind you that they didn't throw them away. It was the same Jewelry they gave as offering for the work of the house of the Lord;

Exodus 35:21-22
21 And they came, every one whose heart stirred him up, and every one whom his spirit made willing, and they brought the LORD'S offering to the work of the tabernacle of the congregation, and for all his service, and for the holy garments.

22 And they came, both men and women, as many as were willing hearted, and brought bracelets, and earrings, and rings, and tablets, all jewels of gold: and every man that offered offered an offering of gold unto the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TenQ: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:
TROUSERS MAKES WOMEN NAKED!
WHY?

THE SHAPE OF HER PRIVATE PARTS ARE SEEN, THE SIZE OF HER BUTTOCKS, LAPS AND WAIST ARE SEEN! That is immorality!
But what actually made you to wear trouser as a woman? I don't want to be raped. Raped? How can trouser prevent men from raping you, if actually they want to do so? Is that the glory of God? Is that the glory that covered the man and his wife in the garden of Eden?
Haven't you seen women raped while on trousers? Haven't you!
Stop it today! Stop that thing! God is not happy with you when you're defiling the streets and churches with your seductive trousers. It makes you look like a harlot, it gives you the name of a harlot, it's inglorious and corrupt!

..... Change!
How about mini-skirts And Slitted skirts, they are able to stop rape!?
Thank God the bible didn't speak about tight skirts.

Are you aware that the men in Jesus days put on GOWNS!

Can Christian women put on SHIRTS especially as choir uniform?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TenQ: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why was the biblical David the ancestor of Jesus tempted to adultery and murder?

Was it because he was having a devilish though in his heart or because he saw a nude woman?

How is a man not corrupted by what he sees?
At least David was very different from Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
TenQ:

At least David was very different from Mohammed!

How is this related to this thread?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TenQ: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is this related to this thread?
Didn't you mention David's iniquities?

AntiChristian:
Why was the biblical David the ancestor of Jesus tempted to adultery and murder?

Was it because he was having a devilish though in his heart or because he saw a nude woman?

How is a man not corrupted by what he sees?

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

No, God didn't condemn it. He only told the Jews to strip themselves of that ornaments at that moment because of the likelihood they could fall into the same temptation again.

Mind you that they didn't throw them away. It was the same Jewelry they gave as offering for the work of the house of the Lord;

Exodus 35:21-22
21 And they came, every one whose heart stirred him up, and every one whom his spirit made willing, and they brought the LORD'S offering to the work of the tabernacle of the congregation, and for all his service, and for the holy garments.

22 And they came, both men and women, as many as were willing hearted, and brought bracelets, and earrings, and rings, and tablets, all jewels of gold: and every man that offered offered an offering of gold unto the LORD.

gold can be used for various thing but God condemn it for bodily use Exo 33:5-6. God still speak against it in Isaiah 3:16-22
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TruthinAction: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:

gold can be used for various thing but God condemn it for bodily use Exo 33:5-6. God still speak against it in Isaiah 3:16-22

But God used it to decorate Lucifer before his fall. He used ten different precious stones - Ezekiel 28:13

And our Lord Jesus tied a golden belt around his waste in the book of Revelation 1:13

God loves beauty and he goes for the best.

The very thing most Christians are afraid to put on is what we we walk upon in heaven.

Please renew your mind on this subject.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by cornelboy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Check your reference na! Does it look like the Qur'an or hadith?

"It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. And (remember) when you said to him (Zaid bin Hârithah the freedslave of the Prophet) on whom Allâh has bestowed Grace (by guiding him to Islâm) and you (O Muhammad too) have done favour (by manumitting him) "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allâh." But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allâh has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allâh will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., Muhammad married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allâh had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allâh's Command must be fulfilled. There is no blame on the Prophet in that which Allâh has made legal for him. That has been Allâh's Way with those who have passed away of (the Prophets of) old. And the Command of Allâh is a decree determined." S. 33:36-38 Hilali-Khan.

Did Allah marry zaids wife to Mohammed or not?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
cornelboy:

"It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. And (remember) when you said to him (Zaid bin Hârithah the freedslave of the Prophet) on whom Allâh has bestowed Grace (by guiding him to Islâm) and you (O Muhammad too) have done favour (by manumitting him) "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allâh." But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allâh has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allâh will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., Muhammad married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allâh had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allâh's Command must be fulfilled. There is no blame on the Prophet in that which Allâh has made legal for him. That has been Allâh's Way with those who have passed away of (the Prophets of) old. And the Command of Allâh is a decree determined." S. 33:36-38 Hilali-Khan.

Did Allah marry zaids wife to Mohammed or not?

Yes, He did.

But your claim that the Prophet saw her face and was attracted was a liar!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by cornelboy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, He did.

Okay it was a liar.
Present the authentic hadiths to the verse and prove it was a liar.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

But God used it to decorate Lucifer before his fall. He used ten different precious stones - Ezekiel 28:13

And our Lord Jesus tied a golden belt around his waste in the book of Revelation 1:13

God loves beauty and he goes for the best.

The very thing most Christians are afraid to put on is what we we walk upon in heaven.

Please renew your mind on this subject.

Read (Isaiah 3:16-24, Genesis 35:1-4, Jeremiah 4:30, I Timothy 2:9, I Peter 3:1-3).

All holiness preachers down the ages condemned the use of jewelries by Christians. The Protestant churches rejected it's uses, calling it "idolatry". Martin Luther wrote against it, John Hus, Wycliffe, John Wesley and George Whitefield rejected the use of jewelries by true believers.
If you read 1 Peter 3:3, Saint Peter explained it perfectly "...not with gold!" Gold represents all jewelries, including wedding rings. Paul speaking expressly with the same spirit with Peter condemned it also in his Epistle to Timothy (I Timothy 2:9).
Timothy as a Bishop must teach this truth, he must condemn the use of jewelries of all kind, including all precious stones and pearls. Paul wrote to him for him to know the best godly adornment benefiting to godly women. Peter also wrote "not with plaiting of hair, not with gold..." That's their outward adornments should not be characterized by all these heathenish materials...
Some Christians, so-called said "it is a personal conviction".
Now, is it a personal conviction? No! Whatsoever that is found written in the Bible is or are for our good and Christian perfection. Those who said "it is a personal conviction" are in the wrong spirit. They are heretical.
All holiness preachers condemned it's use. The early Methodist members never wear jewelries, John Wesley stood against it! He called it an idolatry and no idolaters have any lot nor part in the kingdom of God. John Wesley never taught his people only on the inward holiness of heart, he also warned them to be careful in the way they dress, avoiding the use of gold and makeups for beauty.
In fact, Old Anglican Church never wear it. They rejected! The use of any kind of jewelries, pays eternal doom in hell fire. Any Bishop who wears it as Bishop ring, necklace and bangles, will never see God!
The first woman never wear jewelries, Eve never wear earrings. She was natural as God made her, who then are you that is wearing it!
Hell is the portion of all women who wears it, believe it or not, the last day will justify this post! On that day of judgment John Wesley will reject the present Methodists for rejecting his Holiness tradition to worldliness.
Accept this truth, inform your Bishop, tell your Pastors, warn your congregations to repent from wearing it, because hell will not spare them.
Throw those evils away, cleanse yourself! Be holy
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TruthinAction: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
BornofGod108:

Read (Isaiah 3:16-24, Genesis 35:1-4, Jeremiah 4:30, I Timothy 2:9, I Peter 3:1-3).

All holiness preachers down the ages condemned the use of jewelries by Christians. The Protestant churches rejected it's uses, calling it "idolatry". Martin Luther wrote against it, John Hus, Wycliffe, John Wesley and George Whitefield rejected the use of jewelries by true believers.
If you read 1 Peter 3:3, Saint Peter explained it perfectly "...not with gold!" Gold represents all jewelries, including wedding rings. Paul speaking expressly with the same spirit with Peter condemned it also in his Epistle to Timothy (I Timothy 2:9).
Timothy as a Bishop must teach this truth, he must condemn the use of jewelries of all kind, including all precious stones and pearls. Paul wrote to him for him to know the best godly adornment benefiting to godly women. Peter also wrote "not with plaiting of hair, not with gold..." That's their outward adornments should not be characterized by all these heathenish materials...
Some Christians, so-called said "it is a personal conviction".
Now, is it a personal conviction? No! Whatsoever that is found written in the Bible is or are for our good and Christian perfection. Those who said "it is a personal conviction" are in the wrong spirit. They are heretical.
All holiness preachers condemned it's use. The early Methodist members never wear jewelries, John Wesley stood against it! He called it an idolatry and no idolaters have any lot nor part in the kingdom of God. John Wesley never taught his people only on the inward holiness of heart, he also warned them to be careful in the way they dress, avoiding the use of gold and makeups for beauty.
In fact, Old Anglican Church never wear it. They rejected! The use of any kind of jewelries, pays eternal doom in hell fire. Any Bishop who wears it as Bishop ring, necklace and bangles, will never see God!
The first woman never wear jewelries, Eve never wear earrings. She was natural as God made her, who then are you that is wearing it!
Hell is the portion of all women who wears it, believe it or not, the last day will justify this post! On that day of judgment John Wesley will reject the present Methodists for rejecting his Holiness tradition to worldliness.
Accept this truth, inform your Bishop, tell your Pastors, warn your congregations to repent from wearing it, because hell will not spare them.
Throw those evils away, cleanse yourself! Be holy

You are a grossly dishonest Christian. How can you be using Peter statement on it to back up your point when Peter also mentioned clothing. If Peter condemned the use of gold, then he also condemned clothing because it was in the list.

The fact that so called holiness preachers condemned it doesn't make them right.

Our Lord Jesus would not tie a golden belt around his waist if it's wrong.

God will not accept it as offering from the Jews.

Who made the gold? The scripture says that the gold is mine and the silver is mine. Why would God see it wrong for his children to make use of what he made?

Just renew your mind. Upgrade your knowledge. Holiness is not in your outward appearance. It's the state of your heart that makes you hate sin and do what is right.

There are so many women who don't put on these jewelry but behave like the devil.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AllahEatsShit: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Not only did he see her face, he saw her naked body.

AntiChristian:

Yes, He did.

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are a grossly dishonest Christian. How can you be using Peter statement on it to back up your point when Peter also mentioned clothing. If Peter condemned the use of gold, then he also condemned clothing because it was in the list.

The fact that so called holiness preachers condemned it doesn't make them right.

Our Lord Jesus would not tie a golden belt around his waist if it's wrong.

God will not accept it as offering from the Jews.

Who made the gold? The scripture says that the gold is mine and the silver is mine. Why would God see it wrong for his children to make use of what he made?

Just renew your mind. Upgrade your knowledge. Holiness is not in your outward appearance. It's the state of your heart that makes you hate sin and do what is right.

There are so many women who don't put on these jewelry but behave like the devil.

2 Cor 7:1 proves you wrong!

paul was speaking to people like you in 2 Tim 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by TruthinAction: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2022
BornofGod108:

2 Cor 7:1 proves you wrong!

paul was speaking to people like you in 2 Tim 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

So, holiness is in your dress code. You can wear long skirt and still commit fornication.

What you need is a change of heart and not a change of dress code. And when your heart is changed, you will definitely dress decently.

There are ladies who put on trousers that are decently dressed.

What about our NYSC where all ladies put on trousers? Are you saying that if rapture takes place, they will not make heaven because they put on trousers?

Or God will reject them for putting on gold he made?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
Not only did he see her face, he saw her naked body.

That your attached picture was an Islamic text right? No wonder you are a Christian!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AllahEatsShit: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
When did Al Tabari stop being a Mufasereen?

AntiChristian:

That your attached picture was an Islamic text right? No wonder you are a Christian!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2022
TruthinAction:

So, holiness is in your dress code. You can wear long skirt and still commit fornication.

What you need is a change of heart and not a change of dress code. And when your heart is changed, you will definitely dress decently.

There are ladies who put on trousers that are decently dressed.

What about our NYSC where all ladies put on trousers? Are you saying that if rapture takes place, they will not make heaven because they put on trousers?

Or God will reject them for putting on gold he made?

holy dressing is 50% of the requirement for entry into heaven and the other 50% is a pure heart - 2 Cor 7:1

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
When did Al Tabari stop being a Mufasereen?

Of cos he is a Muafasir. The question is that did you quote what he said fully? And how authentic is what you quoted?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AllahEatsShit: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yes, I quoted him fully. There are 16 volumes of his Tarikh and it is only in Volume VIII that the sordid details of Muhammad and Zaynab is discussed.

AntiChristian:

Of cos he is a Muafasir. The question is that did you quote what he said fully? And how authentic is what you quoted?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
Yes, I quoted him fully. There are 16 volumes of his Tarikh and it is only in Volume VIII that the sordid details of Muhammad and Zaynab is discussed.

If the narration was an authentic report, prove its authenticity!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AllahEatsShit: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
All the relevant scholars of Islam have proved its authenticity. As a non muslim, I have no role to play in the authentication of Hadith/tafseer/Sirat. I just read them to entertain myself grin

[img]https://postimg.cc/hh1M7JrD[/img]

AntiChristian:

If the narration was an authentic report, prove its authenticity!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
All the relevant scholars of Islam have proved its authenticity. As a non muslim, I have no role to play in the authentication of Hadith/tafseer/Sirat. I just read them to entertain myself grin

Mention who proved the authenticity of your claim? Your own is just to lie and move on!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AllahEatsShit: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
If it is not authenticated, why did I find it on the website of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Religious Affairs?

AntiChristian:

Mention who proved the authenticity of your claim? Your own is just to lie and move on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Us A Reason You Don't Believe In God / When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? / Religious Gangsters ( Matthew 7:21-23) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.