Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC (9525 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cover Your Poultry Or Farm With Our Affordable Solar CCTV Camera / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Hurpy2820: 9:51pm On May 26, 2022
Adamma91:
We are still in the business of Registering businesses with CAC
whats the duration of getting ones business registration approved?
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:34pm On May 26, 2022
Hurpy2820:
7 to 21 days
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:35pm On May 26, 2022
One thing is to pray and another thing is action.

You have prayed and wish for buziness support, low interest loans and grants but there is still something you have not done while waiting for this miracles.

Have you ever imagine one day an angel investor come your way and all required is your registered Business name and corporate account.

Now is the best time to prepare yourself for the great opportunity

We want the best for your business.

Business name 21,000

Company 60,000

NGO 160,000

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:00am On May 27, 2022
Anything CAC, hola us make we run am for you.

We do pre and post incoporation

If you want to make any changes in your already registered Business.

We dey here for you
#cacregistration
T is for tienks
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:10am On May 27, 2022
Hurpy2820:
7 to 21 days
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Hurpy2820: 12:49pm On May 27, 2022
Adamma91:
7 to 21 days
noted
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
Good evening house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Let me introduce myself to my new veiwers and followers here. My name is EZE Chinonso Martilda. I am from Enugu but based in Lagos.

I do online registration with CAC. Yes I don't have office for the registration though I have 9 to 5 job where people around OJOTA that need my service normally visit, I strictly work online for this registration.

I come to know that a lot people want to register there business name but they don't know the requirements or how to go about it, that is why I brought it here on Face book to tell you my friends that is my job. I help you formalise your business with nigeria government by registering it with cooperate affair commission (CAC) now you don't need to be in CAC office to get your business, company, church, NGO and many more registered.

Certificate is sent via email or Whatsapp.

Distance is not a barrier.

our price is quite affordable that you can't get it anywhere lesser. I am here to help you to get that your business registered today.

Why not give us a call/WhatsApp) message 08149344598.
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
All about CAC
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Delivered as e dey hot this evening.

When I said distance is not a barrier, I know exactly what I was saying.

We are both in lagos but different LGA.

He chose us without seeing us one on one.

I greatly appreciate the trust from this space.

I give God all the glory.

I am still your CAC Registrations queen.
#cacregistration

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
We are still in Service of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Good morning house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's talk about branding a little.

Every Brand has a color and every Colour has a message they are passing.

Your business needs your Best color to function.

Your color is your message and should be used consistently.

Just when you see the logo and the color of MTN you already know the brand, so even a child knows Yello and MTN always go together.

So your color matters a lot

Everything you do in business, should and must have a message it is passing to your customers.

Others are, the font size you use to represent your business, etc

The question is.

What do you want your customers to think about your brand?

What message do you want to communicate to your customers?

What is your Goal?

What's your business all about?

Is your business certified?

Can people really trust you to do business with you without your CAC certificate?

See, your first brand identity is your CAC certificate.

Get your business Registered today, and start right. No need to seat on the fence. You are in business.

You need my expertise, experience and professional touch in handling your CAC registration of all categories. Then Dm
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Good day,

Just checking if you are still interested in registering your Business with CAC?

Is there anything on the form you need clarification with?

Are you having any challenge in filling the details of the form?

Can I call you so we talk about this?
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by awoniyi1236(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Adamma91:
Happy Sunday

Where are you located
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
awoniyi1236:

Where are you located
Ojota Lagos sir
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2022
This great opportunity that is coming your way.

Are you really ready for that?

Why are you taking your business for granted?

Opportunity they said come only but once.

I am sure you will not like to miss the great opportunity for low interest loans or grant for your business expansion.

Grace happens when opportunity meet preparedness.

Get your buziness registered today!!!!
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING BUZINESS WITH CAC

REPUTATION WITH CUSTOMERS

Building reputation especially from customers and clients you’ve never done business before is very difficult.

Registering your business gives your potential customers confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.

If your business is online based and you have the option of customers paying to your company account before you can ship the goods or services, having a registered business together with a corporate account give more credibility and trust.

This is just one of the benefits.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS (PERHAPS, AS A MAKE UP ARTIST)?

1. To use the certificate to source for funds to expend your business.

2. To use the certificate to open a business account.

3. To use the certificate to apply for government grants - such as Survival fund..

4. Unregistered business is a glorified Hobby, its not a business yet.

5. It give you the business opportunities to lock business contract with dignitaries, big occasion, and wedding parties that's happening in town.

This is just the least. I can go on and on to pen down more.

Well, now that you know the benefits.

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered busi- ness certificate.

2. Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a co- operate account because they know their money can be traced.

3. You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4. Customers and prospect see you and your business as legit and reliable.

5. It makes your business structured.

6. A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

7. When your business is registered, even if you are dead or be- come incapacitated, your business continues especially when you have the right structure in place.

8. Easy access to boundless relief funds from the government.

9. Access to investors.

10. With a registered business, you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes and conferences.

11. It enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.

12. It helps turn your glorified hobby into a legal entity
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's review from our client, she got her certificate and accompanied documents this afternoon.

Thank you for choosing us ma.

Here's to show you we are legit.

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.

Oh no, I will not want to see you lose that brand name you have built.

I love you �and care� for you and your brand.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
So happy to see this name reservation approval this evening.

Reserved once and got approval.

People in this my line of Service will understand my joy.

To register non profit organization is not a child play.

Church
Association
Foundation
Social Club are all non profit organization and the registration process is tough.

Some people charge as high as 350k for NGO Registration because the workload no be here

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Building a brand is great but doing the right first more important

A client paid for company name registration, but we haven't been able to proceed because the name he wants is already taken.

It's a pity because he'd been using the name over 10 year now and had created a lot of a reputation around it. Oh, he's done a lot of branding work.

Despite many modifications CAC still rejected it. We were asked to remove the major name and my client is not ready for this change because he had built a brand with the name, all banners, flyers, complimentary card, invoice has been branded in the name.

My client was in deep pain but he has no choice than to change the name entirely.

Please understand that developing a brand does not begin with sales or banners; it begins with you getting your business Registered with the right authority.

Even if you don't have the whole fu.nds now, you can reserve the name for 1.500 for 60 da.ys to gather the rest of the mon.ey to complete the registration.

Save yourself from grief in the future.

Oh no, I will not want to see you lose that brand name you have built.

I love you �and care� for you and your brand.

Busines name 21,000
Company 60,000
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
We are still in business
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2022
*BREAKING!

If you are a signatory to a group account that is not registered with the CAC, run like mad and transfer those money out of there, into a private account.

It's been unarguably confirmed that the CBN is wiping all group accounts that is not registered with the CAC.

This info is legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm-oil Buyers From Singer Market Kano State Or Any From Northern State. / Of What Use Is Maize Cob After Removing The Grains. / Agritropic New Product: Precision Seeder And Tsukill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.