Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC (8466 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cover Your Poultry Or Farm With Our Affordable Solar CCTV Camera / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2022
AMI3:

Access to my former account? Please
chat us 08149344598 for fast reply
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
We are still in business
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
H
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Fill that form today
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good evening house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
THE 'DO IT YOURSELF' SYNDROME

It is important to write this because of the questions arising from my previous posts where I treated the 'differences between enterprise and limited liability company.

You see there are some things you can do on your own but registering your business yourself is not one of them unless, you have a guide seated right beside you else you will loose a lot of time and resources trying to do it yourself.

Many a time, people have approached me with their business registration because they got stuck on the way.

Some of the reasons being as a result of series of query upon query resulting from the fact that some are registering a business only registrable under a company as an enterprise.

Some also as a result of wrong filling of information and inability to couch their nature of business properly.

Do you know there are certain type or category of business that can never be registered under ordinary business name(enterprise)? The businesses that fall under this category can only be registered as a company with a particular share capital threshold.

Recently, someone sent me a message complaining bitterly how her application has been hanging for over three months. She has been trying to register a travel and tour business under ordinary enterprise. This is a kind of business that can only be registered as a company with a minimum of 30 million share capital.

If not that she reached out to me, all the registration fees she paid would have been a waste but she had to spend almost same amount with what she has spent so far to get this sorted out.

Now listen, it is not all business that are registrable under a business name, some can only be possible as a company with a particular minimum share capital.

For instance, no financial related business can be registered under a business name. A commercial bank with regional reach/scope can only be registered as a company with a minimum share capital of 10 billion. The one with national spread is 25 billion share capital while the one with international authorization is 50 billion share capital.

As simple as a POS business looks, it can't be registerd as an enterprise. Someone in my contact is stuck on this presently.

For freight forwarding company, it is a minimum of N5,000,000 share capital while a shipping company requires a minimum of N25,000,000minimum share capital.

Business registration is beyond what you think. It is not one of those digital skills you just Google online or go to YouTube to watch how to do. You may end up wasting money upon money.

Apart from the issue of knowing what type of business that can be registered as ordinary business name and/or company, there are other reasons you don't have to do it yourself. You will need a professional to really capture what your business does in the nature of business. You will need an expert to avoid the issue of double billing or double payment of registration fee.

Talk to me today. Bring on that challenge Even if you have started and get stuck.
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2022
We are here for you
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Contact is today 08149344598
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2022
My only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

08149344598 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

I'm a good gossiper!
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wes are still in the service of Registering business company and incoporated trustee with CAC
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Good morning
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
We are still in Service of Registering businesses
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Don't think is only when your busi.ness is as big as that of Dangote before you register it.
No matter how small it is.
Be it

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- Pedicure & Manicure.
- Tailoring
- Shoemaking.
- Phone/laptop repairs
- Okrika business.
- Dry-cleaning business
- Mama Put
- Phone Accessories shop.etc

The CAC certificate may appear insignificant at this time. But take my word for it: if you're in business, there will come a time when you'll need it to launch a new business.
When it comes to this, I have a proven track record.

Hire me right now, and I'll get your certificate to you in under 14 to 21 days!

Call | Text/ WhatsApp
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

081-493-445-98
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by ExcelDBM: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Adamma91:
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within

Must you defame lawyers to market yourself? undecided
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Hi
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Happy new week
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

081-493-445-98
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
We are still in business
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Una good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.