Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC (8467 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cover Your Poultry Or Farm With Our Affordable Solar CCTV Camera / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning all
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Call or Whatsapp 08149344698

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Good morning house

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Public notice

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
What is stopping you from Registering your farm with CAC
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
You see, when your business name is unregistered, you give room for any one in the public to take it from you.

Because according to the law the first person to register the name is the legal owner, not the first person to come up with the name.

I’ve seen many business owners lament over the fact that their business name has already been taken by someone else.

But what exactly do you expect when you have been using that name for years without registering it, and you've been announcing the name everywhere you go like MTN.

If your business name is taken by someone else before you decide to register it, you have only yourself to blame.
Find out if your business name is still available today for just 2k.

Hire me to get your business name registered now for just 21k

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING BUSINESS/FARM WITH CAC

1: With your registered business certificate, you can open a corporate account.

2: Customers are more likely to pay into a corporate account since they know their funds may be tracked.

3: With a registered firm, you can create a corporate account with any bank of your choice.

4: When your company is registered, you can apply for loans and grants.
Customers trust you when you register your business because they regard you as legitimate and trustworthy.

Let me stop here today
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
The Corporate Affairs Commission is a regulatory agency that was established in compliance with CAMA to govern the incorporation, operation, and winding up of companies, business names, and incorporated trusts.
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Our service is top notch, swift and affordable. We are always here to help you get your business certified with CAC.

Business name 21k
Company 60k
NGO 140k

2 Likes

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2022
If you run a partnership business but don't get it registered, you're placing yourself and your company in jeopardy.

Consider this:

What will you do if your partner intends to steal from your joint account?

What happens if your company partner tries to claim full ownership while you remain on the sidelines?

What evidence would you have that you were business partners?

What evidence do you have that you have equal rights in that business?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when you're in business, never sit on the fence because you might get electrocuted.

CAC has been administered to you on a daily basis.
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
STOP ACCEPTING CAC FORMS IN PLACE OF CAC CERTIFICATES!!!

Isn't it amusing?

So, a client contacted me yesterday and suggested that I run a name search to see if his company was indeed registered, which I did.

What's more, guess what? His company name was not registered with CAC and could not be found on the website.

When I contacted to tell him, he swore it was registered and even emailed me the photos.

It was just a coloured CAC form, and it wasn't even registered. After all, he had paid the money.

I had to start over with my registration.

You want an authentic CAC certificate, right? Then there are the questions that must be asked.

I'll put you through if you register through me.

Don't be a victim.

Cheers!!
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Call or Whatsapp us for your business name registration 08149344598
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
We are still in service
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by akinvest(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Noted!
I'll contact you very soon
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
akinvest:
Noted!
I'll contact you very soon
we are always at your service
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Any issues with your CAC registration?

Let's get it sorted!
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2022
TIN is Tax Identification Number. It's a unique identification number for a person or Business as such you can't use your personal TIN for your business neither can you use the TIN of one of your businesses for another of your registered Business Even though it's owned by the same person.

TIN is use to pay taxes with either the state government or the federal government.

It is also used as one of the criteria for getting contracts and in fact you'll need your TCC (tax clearance certificate) which indicates that you've been tax compliant

You also need TIN to open a corporate bank account as it is now a compulsory requirement.
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Nairaland
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
My dearly esteemed business owners .

I know you have been wondering why me who is not a chattered accountant or a lawyer .

Neither someone working with CAC but still do business Registrations.

Do you know it is not only the lawyers , accountants and CAC agents that are given the authority to do so.

But do you not also wonder why ,when you're ill you don't always go straight to the hospital but go to a near by pharmacy.

You do get the treatment most times don't you..

You see, nobody will be persecuted for registering the business their self's .

This is because the government left the site open to the general public ,you too can do this Registration yourself .

But you need my expertise and skills to get your certificate in no time.

Most times, it's even stressful going through those lawyers and CAC agents.

I could share the link with you only thing is you need expertise or the skill.

So you won't make mistakes and have plenty queries .

You can Hire a capable hand to take the stress off you.

call, text or flash
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Good morning house
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by AMI3(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
I HAVE A BUSINESS NAME
EXAMPLE;HUDI NIG COMPANY
IS IT PROPER FOR ME TO REGISTER ,HUDI NIG FARM AS A NEW BUSINESS NAME?
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2022
AMI3:
I HAVE A BUSINESS NAME
EXAMPLE;HUDI NIG COMPANY
IS IT PROPER FOR ME TO REGISTER ,HUDI NIG FARM AS A NEW BUSINESS NAME?
yes sir, if you still have access to your former account it will make it easier to approve
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
CAC started with me this morning.

They are just busy giving approvals to the applications I filled last night on behalf of my clients.

You see, when it comes to this CAC registration, I am the first option you should consider and talk to.

Send me a DM now.
https:///message/EHSJIXVSLH7HG1

Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
We are still in service
Re: How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC by AMI3(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Adamma91:
yes sir, if you still have access to your former account it will make it easier to approve
Access to my former account? Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.