Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (35314 Views)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Ruble’s Strength In Face Of Sanctions May Be Illusory / 6 F-35 Jets Were Reportedly On Iran’s Borders At Time Of Plane Crash: Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
USA have lots of broomsticks to fly into space grin

Did you watch the video of Elon Musk's SpaceX launching the American broomstick to to space and taking jabs at Russia
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by linearity: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Help2020:

Shey nan only America they doan? You rate your America too much.

America is the one coordinating and taking the lead. The world is no longer an Island, anyone that is able to coordinate among a plurality of friends or Countries takes the edge.

If Russia is that power, they should also coordinate with their friends eg China, Syria, Iran, North Korea to also sanction US and EU.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by sanpipita(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

If the west also cared for humanity they wouldn't have secret bio labs in Ukraine that was a threat to Russian citizens.

This is something that has been debunked and I didn't know it's Russian citizens that live in Ukraine not Ukrainians themselves
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
baralatie:

The US can handle a 500 ton structure falling from space on its soil?
They have iron man suit abi incredible hulk?
Why are you afraid of people dying through the repercussion of what you caused?

If you love people's lives this much (and already knew what lies ahead) why did you go to Ukraine to kill them? Now you value lives that you never valued earlier. Keep it up and keep begging the greater power, the US. I thought Russia doesn't beg and they love to kill.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
alabo1:

Yes. To dunderheads like you. The space station needs to be guided by rockets to enter an established rentry orbit. The only rockets that can do this now are Russian. So if Russia declines to send its rockets it will enter into an uncontrolled orbit. Go and research and refute if you dare. You kids tire me.

Who cares if it falls Do you not have sense?
They are planing to decommission it soon anyways.
Have a life you Russian RoosterDrinker.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by seunayantokun(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Style style begging.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by digitite: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ask Putin Why ?
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Emmanuelcann: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Let everything fall down. You're all so keen to destroy anything for self interest - couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Day169: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
.. let it crash!
The lives of 44 million people are more important than the saucer in space. sad
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Oduduwa707: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
To those who don't know, Russia puts more effort into the ISS than the US and often flies US astronauts to the ISS and brings them back.

Now, Russia is ending all working relationships between them on the ISS, which means the US and their NATO allies can no longer get to the ISS and do their part to keep the ISS in orbit.

So Russia is telling them to find a way to get themselves up there to do their own part of the deal to keep the ISS up there.

Dude, you're not making sense. It was an agreement btw the two countries NOT that the U.S couldn't fly themselves there.

U.S have been to the moon while the Eastern evil empire have yet to.

When you have an agreement with a fellow work colleague to commute to work in order to save time, energy and costs doesn't mean you can't drive urself to work. Whenever ur colleague decides to end the deal, you drive urself... simple.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by lecturer22: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Russia is a great country. What Russia has achieved in science, no single country in EU or NATO has achieved. Just a single country that's always compared not to one NATO country but with the whole NATO nations. This is exactly what the West didn't like, reason they pushed Ukraine into having an open confrontation with Russia for an opportunity to destroy it with sanctions. Russia will most likely not get away from this the same and China will be the next. And this is not good for the world. Monopoly is bad for the world. We need checks and oppositions. Russia offered this (for their interest) - and to the benefit of the world.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by neuf(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
baralatie:

Begging me?
They are telling you in advance what is likely to happen!
By the time the US see a 500 ton structure free falling to earth and to hit New York or California.they will start shout that Russia did not alert them.
Abi is it wrong that Russia is announcing

a country that can't monitor a ballistic missiles trajectory.
A country agency that's at the forefront of warning the earth about asteroids and even send a missile to change an asteroid trajectory suddenly won't see a 500 tonne debris tumbling toward the earth.
The same station they have been mounting for over 2 decades?

like what do you guys reason with because I sure the brain can't be that stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by fashrola(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

If the west also cared for humanity they wouldn't have secret bio labs in Ukraine that was a threat to Russian citizens.

Where is the evidence of bio-labs in Ukraine..... You go just dey read news and digest nonsense smh
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by tctrills: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Let it crash!!! Humans are exploring spaces spending billions of dollars while they have not finished exploring the earth.
I am sure you have never explored any of the above
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
sanpipita:

This is something that has been debunked and I didn't know it's Russian citizens that live in Ukraine not Ukrainians themselves

Debunked, something that Biden official said on live TV. Didn't you see the news I posted in the screenshot? I was watching that when I screenshot it.

Besides, for your last statement...is it that many of you don't think?

In the news it was also said Putin was aggravated to learn of U.S bio labs close to Russian borders. As a president of a country learning of that what are you expected to do to protect your citizens from an enemy country, just look?

Also, the main talk in the briefing was that America is afraid the bio lab samples have gotten into the hands of the Russians...

No where was anything debunked. I don't know what many of you in Nigeria read or watch in Nigeria.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by fashrola(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
If na be be Putin since I am d most powerful man on earth I will give america and uk 100000 sanctions that they cant recover from in 60 years..na only una sabi sanction..expect retaliation sanctions from china and russia too that will destroy usa economy

LMAO... I'm.sure you ain't even up to 13 years old ... Go and do your homework
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Stronghold91: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
i stand with Russia,
Russia please take more military measure
and capture kiv and that comedy
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Iliveforever(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Help2020:

Shey nan only America they doan? You rate your America too much.

Oh, you don’t know other countries are also doing theirs because America is involved??
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by neuf(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

so now this one isn't western propaganda?
abi Fox News is not in the west anymore?

I'd hate to be you guys honestly

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Iliveforever(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
HitSong:

Shut up!
Nairaland kids with moronic opinions...

Tell ur father to shut up
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by FreeStuffsNG: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

So the last satellite that fell, why wasn't it remotely decommissioned and why was Nasa worried that it might not fall into the ocean? Why has many of these space craft being termed uncontrolled when falling in the past?

Scientist's don't work with your kind of assumptions sir. If not many people would have died.

This isn't a marvel movie.
I reckon that by marvel you mean entertainment content you savour wink
Please no vex, tell me the human casualties data from fallen satelite(s) since it is very alarming and concerning to you sir ?

Do you understand that even falling into earth itself is an option , not the only option, because of the interaction of forces in space?

Let me come and be going sir.
Btw, thank you for remind us all that there are humans in ISS wink
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by lecturer22: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Dude, you're not making sense. It was an agreement btw the two countries NOT that the U.S couldn't fly themselves there.

U.S have been to the moon while the Eastern evil empire have yet to.

When you have an agreement with a fellow work colleague to commute to work in order to save time, energy and costs doesn't mean you can't drive urself to work. Whenever ur colleague decides to end the deal, you drive urself... simple.
Russia was the first to land on the Moon and the US used their idea to get there
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
fashrola:

Where is the evidence of bio-labs in Ukraine..... You go just dey read news and digest nonsense smh

I mean I watched it on live TV as Biden official said it undecided that's why I posted a screenshot.

Because I know many of you don't do research, you just like to follow what you want to believe.

Am I the one who fabricated the news?

Na wao

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by linearity: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
razzydoo:
Go read on wiki about ISS, it will fall in Pacific ocean.

Wikipedia is a static page, ISS is not static in one place, it orbits the earth every 90 minutes.

What you have on Wikipedia is the calculation of where it might crash around 2031….Roscosmos is predicting an earlier crash date if sanctions are not lifted and it clearly stated in the article that, it is most likely in Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I reckon that by marvel you mean entertainment content you savour wink
Please no vex, tell me the human casualties data from fallen satelite?

Do you understand that even falling into earth itself is an option , not the only option, because of the interaction of forces in space?

Let me come and be going sir.
Btw, thank you for remind us all that there are humans in ISS wink

Just know that is currently no way right now to get the ISS down safely.

Peace.

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by neuf(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Good you are not an ignoramus on that aspect.

But you might be ignorant to think there won't be far more casualties on earth for something the size of a small football field to crash land in a populated area.

Also falling at insane speeds.

you do know the station can be blown up right and the debris will be destroy by earth stratosphere on re-entry right?

Jeez, what do you guys use to reason cause it can't be the brain
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by brightalo1010: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nova1988:
Sleepy Joe and his puppets may be too dumb to understand.

Your papa that doesn't sleep couldn't even rule a community in your village despite not sleeping but he managed to produce things like you that calls others names.

You with all your understanding has been so useless in life.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by HitSong: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iliveforever:

Tell ur father to shut up
You must be mistaken me for your father
Ọmọ irankiran
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Proudlyomonna: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
skywolf28:

And allow USA/NATO to invade his country

See ehn International politics and fight for power get as e be

They could certainly reach an agreement with each other but this senseless invasion should stop first to give room for all out diplomatic negotiation.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by ransomed: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who cares, let it crash.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by razzydoo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wiki static, really?? Why is it that anyone can edit it with reasonable references?
linearity:

Wikipedia is a static page, ISS is not static in one place, it orbits the earth every 90 minutes.

What you have on Wikipedia is the calculation of where it might crash around 2031….Roscosmos is predicting an earlier crash date if sanctions are not lifted and it clearly stated in the article that, it is most likely in Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by chopnaira: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Tucker
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.