Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (35313 Views)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Ruble’s Strength In Face Of Sanctions May Be Illusory / 6 F-35 Jets Were Reportedly On Iran’s Borders At Time Of Plane Crash: Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by obanioluorun: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hanks0000:
Sounds ridiculous.
my brother America no Russia mate

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Oduduwa707: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer22:
Russia was the first to land on the Moon and the US used their idea to get there

Really? You're a disgrace to your life and everything you represent.

No wonder Nigeria is ~500 yrs behind the rest of the world, no wonder it's animals like you that support Tinubu and co. angry

I'm outta here!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by obanioluorun: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hanks0000:
Sounds ridiculous.
my brother America no be Russia mate

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Frankiss44(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
tiswell:
Russian is playing mind games with the west.

Russia will survive!

Yeah.. Just like North Korea are surviving.. When last did you get to buy or own anything made in North Korea? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
neuf:

so now this one isn't western propaganda?
abi Fox News is not in the west anymore?

I'd hate to be you guys honestly

Is like you guys don't know the difference between tabloid and a press briefing. A U.S official admits to something negative done by the U.S because they are afraid lab samples have been gotten by the Russians...how is that a propaganda?

A propaganda makes you see the enemy in a negative light by twisting truth.

And obviously you don't know who Tucker is and his shaky relationship with Fox...so I will excuse you.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
THE SAME AMERICAN AND BRITAIN THAT REFUSE TO FIGHT FOR THE INDEPENDENCE OF BIAFRA is now beating its chest to fight for non english speaking Ukraine.

Nnamdi Kanu work night and day to get the American government to force the Buhari government to hold referendum in the south eastern part of Nigeria for Independence of Biafra land yet the American government ignored their plea.

But they are busy loosing sleep over Ukraine.

THIS WORLD NO BALANCE AT ALL !

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by sanpipita(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Debunked, something that Biden official said on live TV. Didn't you see the news I posted in the screenshot? I was watching that when I screenshot it.

Besides, for your last statement...is it that many of you don't think?

In the news it was also said Putin was aggravated to learn of U.S bio labs close to Russian borders. As a president of a country learning of that what are you expected to do to protect your citizens from an enemy country, just look?

Also, the main talk in the briefing was that America is afraid the bio lab samples have gotten into the hands of the Russians...

No where was anything debunked. I don't know what many of you in Nigeria read or watch in Nigeria.

Anything to justify a senseless invasion, did Putin tell you biolabs is reason he is invading Ukraine? didn't he even say he won't invade Ukraine, you have been brainwashed so much you don't even think for yourself, you just follow next thing they tell.

You think if Russia had an evidence of biolabs close to their border they wouldn't have shown it?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/10/us-denies-russian-claims-of-biowarfare-labs-in-ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Iliveforever(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
HitSong:

You must be mistaken me for your father
Ọmọ irankiran

You already behaving like Putin
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by derecho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rogozin again?
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
neuf:

you do know the station can be blown up right and the debris will be destroy by earth stratosphere on re-entry right?

Jeez, what do you guys use to reason cause it can't be the brain

Stop talking crap...haba..shuoooooo...do you even know how explosions in space work and how it could affect other surrounding satellites? And how the debris makes it more complicated as it rains on different parts of the earth?

O boy nawa ooo.

You want to blow something in the troposphere...so where will the debris fall? Oh..it will just evaporate...

You think it's a meteor that's outside the atmospheric reach of the earth abi? Lol...

Besied see what nasa says below concerning it...they don't have a solution yet like you ignorantly claim.

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by stano2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iliveforever:
The silly mistake this Russia keeps making is threat. Even while drowning, the best thing to do is stay calm and observe but all they do is still give threat.

Russia dey like this when America never fire one bullet, I’m sure they won’t last up to 24hrs if America decides to.
mehnnn sanctions are more effective than bullets…. America love their citizens and wouldn’t want such… Putin no care

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
obanioluorun:

Exactly but this Russian apologists don't just get it. Their reasoning is clouded.They only see from the lens of religion.
It's why they can't think for themselves.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by obedience4(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Let it fall
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Camelot65: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
obanioluorun:
grin
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by chopnaira: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I mean I watched it on live TV as Biden official said it undecided that's why I posted a screenshot.

Because I know many of you don't do research, you just like to follow what you want to believe.

Am I the one who fabricated the news?

Na wao
Biden official did not say that. They have several times rejected that claim. You need to stop watching tucker (Putin's lapdogs) fox news.

Russia is projecting and wants to use bio-weapon in Ukraine.

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by alabo1: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
linearity:

Go read the article again, if it fall….it is heading into Russia or the sea, so not only that they will lose their portion and bragging rights on ISS, the 500 ton debris is coming right at them.

Plus US has since commercial space travel and Space X have taken materials and Astronauts to ISS, so the US can do this without Russia, but Russia needs the cooperation of US to do it!

I tire for your ignorance. GOD! Only Russian rockets have the capability to guide the ISS into a controlled orbit for rentry. I await your refutal. Space x can send people and equipment to ISS yes but it can't perform the other task.

Fact: The ISS if it goes into an uncontrolled orbit will most likely drop somewhere in the southern hemisphere (I believe you know where Russia is?) You guys should post with facts not be blinded Western propaganda. Peace
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by lecturer22: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oduduwa707:

No wonder Nigeria is ~500 yrs behind the rest of the world, no wonder it's animals like you that support Tinubu and co. angry

I'm outta here!
educate yourself bro. Russia landed on the moon unmanned. If you understand what that means. If they have the capacity to do that, they can also land on it with a manned spacecraft. You are a shame bro.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
sanpipita:

Anything to justify a senseless invasion, did Putin tell you biolabs is reason he is invading Ukraine? didn't he even say he won't invade Ukraine, you have been brainwashed so much you don't even think for yourself, you just follow next thing they tell.

You think if Russia had an evidence of biolabs close to their border they wouldn't have shown it?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/10/us-denies-russian-claims-of-biowarfare-labs-in-ukraine

Did you see anywhere in the write up that putin invaded Ukraine because of bio labs?

Do you have a brain to comprehend?

I am sure you don't even know why Putin invaded in the first place...you just think he is a mad man as the west who was first as fault has caused you to beleive.

And are you stupid to argue against a live briefing of a Biden official who said there are indeed biolabs?

Nigerians are something else.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by lecturer22: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oduduwa707:

I'm outta here!
educate yourself bro. Russia landed on the moon unmanned. If you understand what that means. If they have the capacity to do that, they can also land on it with a manned spacecraft. You are a shame bro.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
YOU MEAN STOP THE SENSELESS CRIMINAL INVASION BY PUTIN. angry
FOR SURE THE SPACE STATION IS CRASHING DOWN ON PUTIN'S HEAD,HE BROUGHT THIS WAR UPON HIMSELF HE SHOULD DIE FOR all he murdered. LET IT FALL NOW ON PUTIN'S ROOF HIS HEAD HIS GOVT cryON KREMLIN ON RUSSIAN GENERALS WHO SUPPORT PUTIN ALL GOING DOWN TO MAKE THE WORLD PEACEFUL AGAIN.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by chopnaira: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
wink2015:
THE SAME AMERICAN AND BRITAIN THAT REFUSE TO FIGHT FOR THE INDEPENDENCE OF BIAFRA is now beating its chest to fight for non english speaking Ukraine.

Nnamdi Kanu work night and day to get the American government to force the Buhari government to hold referendum in the south eastern part of Nigeria for Independence of Biafra land yet the American government ignored their plea.

Is Biafra an independent country and got invaded? grin
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Gospel2Day: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
To those who don't know, Russia puts more effort into the ISS than the US and often flies US astronauts to the ISS and brings them back.

Now, Russia is ending all working relationships between them on the ISS, which means the US and their NATO allies can no longer get to the ISS and do their part to keep the ISS in orbit.

So Russia is telling them to find a way to get themselves up there to do their own part of the deal to keep the ISS up there.

Russia has only 6 modules on the ISS. US has 8 modules. The rest belong to Canada, Japan and EU space agencies.
So you think US, Japan, EU and Canada cannot get to the ISS without the help of Russia, when even China already have their own space station in orbit?
Did you know that Elon Musk SpaceX shuttle has been transporting American astronauts to and from space?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by bigpicture001: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
To those who don't know, Russia puts more effort into the ISS than the US and often flies US astronauts to the ISS and brings them back.

Now, Russia is ending all working relationships between them on the ISS, which means the US and their NATO allies can no longer get to the ISS and do their part to keep the ISS in orbit.

So Russia is telling them to find a way to get themselves up there to do their own part of the deal to keep the ISS up there.

Your very funny.. infact very funny...

Do u know the ISS is an international collaboration to build a floating space house where people can perch while they are up there...? Check out how it was funded...

Now it's not that Americans don't know how? But they prefer the Russian space craft because of politics of whittling down NASA cost of operation by US presidents.. hence they pay Russia to take them there on a cheap..

The last time it's Elon musk that took government astronauts there...

The ISS has segments where the nation maintains and contribute operation.. there is also a Chinese spa e station, the US space station, the Russian space station, where only national of each country reside...

The ISS is for joint world effort at space solutions... Not that the US can't fly there

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by chopnaira: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin

Putin isonu

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
chopnaira:

Biden official did not say that. They have several times rejected that claim. You need to stop watching tucker (Putin's lapdogs) fox news.

Russia is projecting and wants to use bio-weapon in Ukraine.

Yea..Fox allowed Tucker announce a very controversial topic on live air without proof.

And then you gave me a Washington Post..go ahead with Ny times also, and Facebook.

Besides the briefing came after the denials...that was why he released the news article admitting there are indeed biolabs.

The article you posted was March 10th..the news was today.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by foreshore(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
dre11:

PUNCH

GUARDIAN

You never thought of that before invading another country
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by flamingREED(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rough play.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by alabo1: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hanks0000:

Who cares if it falls Do you not have sense?
They are planing to decommission it soon anyways.
Have a life you Russian RoosterDrinker.
Sense is far from you I have confirmed. A decommissioned space station has to be guided down and dismantled due to size. You cannot have it floating around in space uncontrollable and unguided. Of course limited minds like yours that only listen to CNN will not understand what I am talking about. I am really wasting my time with you people. As a wise man said - don't argue with fools. Keep on keeping your brain on the sidestool and let others think for you

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Camelot65: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
wink2015:

Last I checked Biafra is not an independent country.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by chopnaira: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Yea..Fox allowed Tucker announce a very controversial topic on live air without proof.

And then you gave me a Washington Post..go ahead with Ny times also, and Facebook.

Besides the briefing came after the denials...that was why he released the news article admitting there are indeed biolabs.

The article you posted was March 10th..the news was today.

Thank you.

It seems you just got introduced to Tucker. grin

He has announced several lies and jokes so him pushing Putin's lies is not new.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by obanioluorun: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:
Russia is talented in begging. They are better at begging than fighting. grin
there something I need to get right here, is like Russia is trying to put things into consideration, so Russia love world so much that they threatened the whole world with neclear weapon or the same Russia that no send before starting the war?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.